Kwanghee Cried Because Other ZE:A Members Are Naturally Handsome

ZE:A's Kwanghee recently admitted that he felt pressure from the other members because of their natural good looks.

On August 5, ZE:A's Kwanghee, Dongjun, Joonyoung and Siwan as well as Lim Kim were guests on the KBS talk show, "Hello."

During the episode, Kwanghee said, "I was really ugly. I had a beak-shaped nose and my eyes were close together. I actually heard that I resembled Shin Dong Yup a lot," which made everyone laugh.

Kwanghee mentioned his fellow ZE:A members, Siwan, Dongjun and Joonyoung and said, "I felt pressure because I thought, these guys already had good-looking faces so even though I got plastic surgery, I will lose to them."

Joonyoung added, "It's true. I even saw Kwanghee cry into a pillow once."

Kwanghee finished off his story with a laugh: "These days, I get calls from girls who rejected me when I had my old face," and he shouted, "Hey you, don't call me anymore!" as the whole studio exploded with laughter.

hello kwanghee 080513

View the full article

Archived