[KCC] K-Star Giveaways: Win a Signed SISTAR Album

Attention to all worldwide K-Pop Fans! Soompi and The Korean Cultural Center in Washington DC (KCC) are excited to announce this month's K-Star Giveaway featuring SISTAR!

This time we will be giving away signed copies of SISTAR's latest full album "Give It To Me."

There are only two simple steps on how to participate!

First, you have to “Like” the Washington D.C. Korean Cultural Center on Facebook.

Second, upload or post something creative and interesting on our Facebook Wall - a drawing, video, cover, message, the more creative the better!

The contest will be open until July 15th and the winners will be announced near the end of July. Ten autographed "Give It To Me" albums will be given as the prize grand.

Announcement video by SISTAR.

It you haven't watched it yet, check out the music video for their latest track "Give It To Me."

Having released their album last week on June 11, the title track went on to top all the online music charts. They got their first music show win with "Give It To Me" on M!Countdown earlier this week.

For more information, check out Korean Cultural Center DC.

View the full article

Archived