Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo Are a Strikingly Sexy Couple for "High Cut"

Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo are too hot to handle!

Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo transformed into a stealthy yet sexy couple for the star style magazine "High Cut," which was released on June 20.

The two co-stars of the upcoming film "Cold Eyes" (or "Surveillance") showed explosive chemistry in this photo shoot with overflowing charisma. In the film, Jung Woo Sung plays the leader of a criminal group and Han Hyo Joo plays a detective in a police squad.

After the photo shoot, the two actors sat down for an interview where they shared their thoughts on working together. Jung Woo Sung commented, "This entire film is led by Han Hyo Joo's character. It all begins with Han Hyo Joo's character joining the surveillance team. While her boss (played by Seol Kyung Gu) nags her to do this and that, a big case unfolds and they start to hunt down the criminals," and "Since Seol Kyung Gu plays the boss of the police squad and I play the boss of the gangster squad, it may seem like there are three total main leads. But the main lead of this film is Han Hyo Joo."

Han Hyo Joo stated, "Each time I work on a project, I gain something. But this time, I learned how to survive among the men. I thought that I should become like a man too. Filming this movie was so fun and delightful," and "Doing interviews with Jung Woo Sung is especially fun because he makes the atmosphere so bright and warm. Seol Kyung Gu senior and I just laugh the whole time."

This photo shoot can be found in the 104th edition of "High Cut" and the BTS photos can be found online at their website.

high cut han hyo joo jung woo sung 3

high cut han hyo joo jung woo sung

View the full article

Archived