[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i pitied the cat so much, even though i hate cats in real life. lol. but i don't like yuki. he annoys me for some reason. haha.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xx0xx

Not a chance!

:excl: WARNING :excl:

-> Yuki ends up with Machi in chapter 125.

how are you at chapter 125 already? can you tell me the site where you can read from chapter 108-125 or more? or anyone else who knows a great site?

thanks! it's just that stoptazmo is taking soooooooooo long and i want to know what happens next as soon as possible! thanks!!

I'm kind of iffy on Yuki now because his character is really different from before. I know, I know, he's supposed to change but still... so drastic. :(

Guest kynkiez

can anywan send me the opening and ending song of the fruit basket???i like it very much!!!

pls pm me..thanks

Guest yuki-chan

wah~ i wanna read more ^^ i think the manga's coming to an end real soon ......... ><;; im up to chapter 127 ... n yeah its seems like things are starting to end or something ><

Guest akirameat <3

^

^ Word! (on xx0xx's statement)

Please, please share your websites. Thankyou!

yes please share ^^

Guest sushimi

i liked this dvd set and the comics too... i hope that the next ep will be good... Shigure, Kyo and Haru are so cute....

Guest babossagaji

so...the rest of the chapters..can't wait! TT__TT

I really want to know where to read the rest of them!

Guest aknintty1004

i liked it to but now itz getting werid and boring.... to many twists and the characters looks changed... this is my opinon but it seems that the original fruits basket author died and they replaced that person.

Guest Sayurii

i liked it to but now itz getting werid and boring.... to many twists and the characters looks changed... this is my opinon but it seems that the original fruits basket author died and they replaced that person.

hahaha that's so funny. morbid but funny :D

Guest shashasherry

I feel the episode of FRUIT BASKET is becoming more and more weird. Some part of it is so strange that I cann't understand it at all.

Anyway ,the animation of F.B is nice.

Guest photodaisy

^ In particular, it was really easy for me to understand.

Gosh dang, you guys make me wanna read the manga!

Guest ;jenna

rofl xD that's funny~ haha

i'm kinda getting sick of it too...they should end it already. =/

I've seen the whole anime and from what I heard there's much more to it in the manga. XD

Even though I'm not that far in the manga. >___<

Its sooo good.

I finished watching the anime in just one day. XD

Although the english sub was pretty bad, I got bored of reading the subtitles. >___<

But yeahz.

Archived