Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Gook to Play Swimmers in Upcoming Film "No Breathing"

Two hot actors, Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Gook will be working together in an upcoming film called, "No Breathing."

According to Niners Entertainment on April 18, Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Gook have been confirmed for "No Breathing" and will go into shooting in the middle of May.

"No Breathing" is about Won Il, a talented swimmer but distances himself from the sport, and Woo Sang, a rising swimming star. The film is written by Yoo Young Ah, who also worked with "Miracle in Cell No. 7" and "Korea."

Lee Jong Suk's character, Woo Sang, is a national swim team athlete but always comes in second place. Seo In Gook plays Won Il, who is a genius when it comes to swimming but doesn't want to be involved with the sport.

Lee Jong Suk solidified his acting career through works such as "Secret Garden" and "School 2013" while Seo In Gook confirmed his high acting skills through the wildly successful "Answer Me 1997" and "Love Rain."

Lee Jong Suk commented, "I'm so honored to be cast in Korea's first ever swimming movie. I am receiving high intensity training to transform into a national swim team athlete so please look forward to this film."

Seo In Gook commented, "I wanted to become Won Il more than anything. I wanted to get close to this character ASAP. I think this project will play a big part on my maturity level as a human being."

"No Breathing" is set to start filming in May and will hit theaters later this year.

View the full article

Archived