Ga In’s Mother’s Reaction to Her Daughter’s R-Rated “Bloom” MV

Ga In, who is a member of the girl group “Brown Eyed Girls” and who is also currently pursuing solo activities, revealed her mother’s reaction when she saw Ga In's R-rated “Bloom” music video.

On an episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart,” Ga In stated, “I felt that some of our previous MVs had received R-ratings for no apparently good reason. So for my recent MV, I decided to give them one.”

She continued, “After seeing how tame the 'Abracadabra' MV was, even my mother suggested I introduce more explicit content this time. But when I showed her my 'Bloom' MV, she watched it without saying a word and just left the room. She had a traumatized expression on her face.”

This episode of “Strong heart” is to be aired on October 30 at 11:15PM. Other guests will include the cast of the new SBS drama “The Great SeerJi Sung, Kim So Hyun, and Lee Yoon Ji. In addition, A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji, Jewelry’s Ye Won and ex-soccer star Song Jong Guk are set to make appearances.

Gain-on-Strong-2-Hearts.jpg

View the full article

Archived