T-ara's "Lovey Dovey" Hits No.1 Across Music Charts

T-ara's "Lovey Dovey," which was released earlier this month, has been sweeping music charts and taking the number one spot.

As of the morning of January 19, T-ara's "Lovey Dovey" claimed the number one spot on various music charts such as Melon, Mnet, Olleh and more. "Lovey Dovey" was slightly pushed down to the lower spots on charts earlier this month due to the tracks released by Infinite Challenge's "I Am Kind of a Singer" episode, but it has now reoccupied the top spot. Last year, T-ara's "Roly Poly" boasted a record number of sales and this year, they are still coming on strong.

SISTAR's Hyorin also released a new song on January 19 and is showing strong competition against "Lovey Dovey." Hyorin's song, "I Will Love You" is a remake of the famous artist Zoo and is part of the OST from Samsung's new Inter-Movie, "More Than Love 2." The Inter-Movie stars Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jae Hoon. This remake track took the number two spot on Melon and number one on Soribada as soon as it was released.

10cm's "Sorrow," Dynamic Duo's "Without You," and Sunny Hill's "Grasshopper Song" are also doing well on charts. Of the songs that were released last year, IU's "You And I" and  Trouble Maker's "Trouble Maker" are also still going strong.

View the full article

Archived