Lee Joon "Kim Yu Na Is Still My Ideal Girl"

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon spoke about his honest feelings regarding appearing on “Hello Baby” and also whether he still considered Kim Yu Na his ideal girl. The press conference for the show was held on January 16. When asked about Kim Yu Na he replied, “Nothing has changed. I like Kim Yu Na as a fan and also had said that I consider her my ideal type because she works hard and also achieves her goals.”

475345.jpg

Lee Joon talked about how he is with children, “I am not as close with children and it is a problem.” He continued, “Since I was younger I thought that I was good with kids but I think kids hate me. I asked kids what their thoughts were and they replied that I look cheesy, it gave me quite a shock.”

Lee Joon continued, “I think the children this time around don’t like me that much either. If I get the chance I will get close to them. When I first heard about the show I was actually scared.” 

View the full article

Archived