Big Bang’s Seungri to Make Acting Debut Through “Light and Shadow”

Newsie

Big Bang’s Seungri will make his acting debut through MBC drama, “Light and Shadow.” He will play a cameo role of an aspiring singer full of confidence on the December 26 episode.

“This is the first time appearing on a traditional drama. I heard my role is very similar to my real life persona so I’m very excited. I just hope the viewers will enjoy watching me on TV,” Seungri said of his cameo role.

The December 26 episode will have a segment where auditions take place for the “Bit Na Ra” live show crew. Seungri’s role will be one of the singer applicants from the southern Jeolla Province of Korea, which also happens to be Seungri’s hometown. He’s expected to portray a funny character using actual Jeolla dialects.

MBC drama “Light and Shadow” is a new drama series starring Ahn Jae Wook, Nam Sang Mi, and Son Dam Bi.

Thunderstix is the Editor-in-Chief for soompi.com. You can email him at eugene@soompi.com, or follow his twitter.com feed at @eugenekim222.

View the full article

Archived