Who Wore It Better: Female Stars in Tracksuits

Newsie

Female stars’ tracksuit fashion is becoming the trend. This is especially rising in popularity for airport fashions. Not only are the training apparels comfortable for exercise, but also stylish when matched properly.

Leopard Print Style: Sung Yuri vs. Seo Hyo Rim

Sung Yuri is gaining attention with her comfortable and truthful charm through cable show, “Sung Yuri’s Launch My Life.” The actress proved her interest in fashion by wearing a unique leopard tracksuit.

Seo Hyo Rim wore the same outfit on MBC “Me Too, Flower” with a different feel. She portrayed a cuter, yet sexier image with the “Juicy Couture” training apparel.

Baby Pink Lovely: Jung Yumi vs. Lee Chung Ah

In SBS “A Thousand Days Promise,” Jung Yumi also wore a “Juicy Couture” tracksuit. The baby pink wear emphasized her slim bodyline. After the episode ended netizens commented, “I think it is neat and cute,” “I am jealous of her slender body,” and “She looks good with the training apparel.”

Actress Lee Chung Ah also wore the same color and style on tvN “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.” She showed a feminine and youthful charm while still taking the role as a physical education teacher.

Who do you think wore it better? Let us know!

View the full article

Archived