Broadcast Period: June 14, 2015

Cast:
Hawick Lau 

Lou Yixiao

Michelle Bai

Cya Liu

Sierra Lee

Synopsis:

Three sisters have an unconventional childhood because of a disapproving father. An You Zhi (Sung Song) and his wife Xue Bao Lian (He Yin) have twin daughters, An Jing (Bai Bing) and An Ning (Lou Yi Xiao). But You Zhi is disappointed because he values males over females and wants to have sons. So he dumps his wife and marries her best friend, Bai Li Li (Bo Yu Jia), to try to have a son. The former couple decides to each raise a daughter so they flip a coin to see which daughter will live with each parent. An Ning goes to live with her father, while An Jing stays with her mother. But the strong-willed and aggressive An Ning clashes with her new stepmother, Li Li, so An Ning and An Jing switch places. When Li Li gives birth to a girl, An Le (Liu Ya Se), You Zhi is again disappointed about not getting a son. Over the years, when both Li Li and An Le begin to mistreat the sweet An Jing, An Ning can’t hold back her anger and hits her half-sister An Le to stand up for her twin sister. But the incident causes the 10-year-old An Le to run away from home and disappear. Meanwhile, Shi Tian Ming (Hawick Lau) is an easy-going guy who has a bickering relationship with An Ning but stays by her side through her family challenges. Can the sisters reunite and mend their broken family? “You Are My Sisters” is a 2014 Chinese drama series.

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

You Are My Sisters  你是我的姐妹 Viki English Subbed Episodes

You Are My Sisters  你是我的姐妹 Raw Episodes

You Are My Sisters  你是我的姐妹 Weibo Page

• 2 weeks later...

@sugarplum892, I wasn't completely satisfied with ep 41.. is there ep 42 following this? Finally all caught up!

Yes there is an episode 42

Do you know why there is a delay on releasing ep 42?? It has been a few days now since I have seen another episode released..

I think it's only 41 episodes this airing. I bought the DVDs and it's 42 epis, but it ends in the same place as the ending for the TV Ep 41. So there's some other scenes that were cut along the way in the TV version. That was the same way with the TV version for Flowers Bloom in Winter 冬暖花会开 (2 different TV airings [at different parts of the year] had scenes cut). Was I happy when the DVD was released (no cut scenes).

@sugarplum892, I wasn't completely satisfied with ep 41.. is there ep 42 following this? Finally all caught up!

Yes there is an episode 42

Do you know why there is a delay on releasing ep 42?? It has been a few days now since I have seen another episode released..

I think it's only 41 episodes this airing. I bought the DVDs and it's 42 epis, but it ends in the same place as the ending for the TV Ep 41. So there's some other scenes that were cut along the way in the TV version. That was the same way with the TV version for Flowers Bloom in Winter 冬暖花会开 (2 different TV airings [at different parts of the year] had scenes cut). Was I happy when the DVD was released (no cut scenes).

I did not know that the drama finishing airing a while back, but then again I finally had time to finish it! What did you think of the entire drama? I got a little annoyed by Anning giving in to her sister throughout, but Ahjing also gave up her childhood for her dear sister. Any thoughts?? 

Archived