[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

20 again-- I am actually reading recaps. Finished the first episode and it didn't interest me a whole lot since the writer decided to start off the drama relatively melo. But later on it seems like the medical professionals gave her someone else's information.. which sounds like another execution done by another drama I have seen in the past.

I skipped through the first few episodes but I easily caught on after ep 6. I am on episode 16 right now.

If you can let me know how I can begin the process, I would be happy to translate to the best of my ability. I am on vacation at the moment and I have all day tomorrow.  I have zero segmenting experience but I am great at coding. I can also send you my translations.  :)

Hi @thunderman1 : that's so great we got you involve in this little project. Let's see superpower of busy moms our here haha. Do you feel so into Junsu like us? I bet you do. So I wish you were here with us today. If you were here, I'd try my best to get a super rare FM ticket for you, I swear.

@TTXFYoung : I was so happy knowing that I can give a little hand on boosting subteam's mood. Just notice me later whenever you guys have good mood for some toasts, OK? :))

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @thunderman1 : that's so great we got you involve in this little project. Let's see superpower of busy moms our here haha. Do you feel so into Junsu like us? I bet you do. So I wish you were here with us today. If you were here, I'd try my best to get a super rare FM ticket for you, I swear.

@TTXFYoung : I was so happy knowing that I can give a little hand on boosting subteam's mood. Just notice me later whenever you guys have good mood for some toasts, OK? :))

SURE blueberrie! - BTW thank you so much for FM tickets - I guess subteam's girls are still on cloud nine...especialy that leader ha ha... happy for her

About thunderman1's feeling, I guess she might be not so into Jun Su yet since she just finished ep 16 and said she got bored... :D But I think she might feel a little bit like us after watching the whole drama.

I really want to cut unnecessary scenses in some episodes, then our friends won't get bored... GRRRR...

@thunderman1: Sent you a message, pls check ^^

Hello lovely people, linhsu06 from IG directed me here to get the links for Forever Young in English Sub.  There's only 5 episodes on daily motion at the moment but reading this thread I can see you have translated up to Episode 9? But I can't see them on daily motion? Can anyone help?

BTW... How did you guys get tickets for the fan meeting? It looked as though it was a great day out from the YouTube clips!

Hello lovely people, linhsu06 from IG directed me here to get the links for Forever Young in English Sub.  There's only 5 episodes on daily motion at the moment but reading this thread I can see you have translated up to Episode 9? But I can't see them on daily motion? Can anyone help?

BTW... How did you guys get tickets for the fan meeting? It looked as though it was a great day out from the YouTube clips!

Hi,

I am so glad when I see you guys coming here to ask for about Forever Young.

Please click to the account folder named V-zone Kites.vn under any Forever Young Engsub from 1-5 that you found on dailymotion, or simpy search V-zone Kites.vn via dailymotion, you will see all of the episodes uploaded.

You also can search FY Engsub easily via google since there are VOD sites, which working on Asian dramas Engsub, having uploaded FY on them too.

However I will also send to you the direct links right here via PM, please check your message ^^

Thank you so much for coming by, if you do enjoy the drama, please stay to discuss with us while waiting the next episodes.

Today we will update the ep 10, stay tuned to watch.

About the fan meeting, my friends had to fight with thousand Vfans to get the tickets hahahah... kidding... but seriously the organizer only gave limited amount of tickets for some Kang Tae Oh biggest fanpages, and my friend blueberrie had to fight so hard to get 4 tickets from them for the subteam.

Kang Tae Oh has promised, before ending this 2015, he tries to take his band 5urprise coming over Vietnam to do their concerts, I guess they would do that after their FM in Japan this year. And another information for you, in the beginning of 2016 the producer will start filming for Forever Young season 2. Hope some international friends stick with us by then. :)

Thank you for the info. 

I'm glad you got awarded with the fan meeting tickets for all the hard work you're doing. Forever Young fans are very generous in dedicating their time to help promote this drama.  It's nice that you're get recognition for all your hard work.  Next time you should ask the organisers to meet Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong in person!

I hope Kang Tae Oh fulfil his words and take 5urprise to Vietnam as I only discovered this mayhem of Forever Young through my recent trip to Vietnam in June.  Maybe he'll take them there for when I return to Vietnam in March!

Is there confirmation that Forever Young 2 will happen? With the same cast?

@AnnieLDN:

Oh, Thanks for your kind words, that means a lot to us... I really appreciate it.:wub:

Speaking of the time we spend on promoting this drama, I can't say for the others, but me myself I only have a thought: that would be so regret if this cute drama is only being known and loved in Vietnam, while it deserves more recognition from outside than just only in our fandom.

I love the way Forever Young takes us to the journey full of love full of emotion between the two young persons, coming from both different countries, different culture also living condition. That journey leads our emotion from laughing to crying like we are living their life, immerse our  self in their sweet young love…  and then after 5 years the pain that they suffer drives us going crazy when we don’t know how to face the reality that made them apart …

Maybe I am so obsessed with Linh Su’s deep love, or probably the drama has an open unsatisfied ending that made it more obsession… but there is the 2nd season my friend, the producer owes us this, they need to pay us by giving Linh Su another chance to fight for their endless love, go through the difficuties despite all of the barriers, find the way getting back together, Linh Su have to live happily ever after… :Dha ha ha….

That might be the reason why I am trying so hard to promote this drama even though not very much friends here are interested to try, the Vietnamese accent might be the biggest problem while they don’t get used to hear … GRRR I am still mad at CJ E&M, why don’t they just dubbing the second version in Korean… Another thing might turn members here off just because of the simply plot about love with nothing new from what they probably have watched before in Kdramas... hard to compare with so current Kdramas recently, I totally understand… 

Don’t worry my friend, obviously the 2nd season has to be filmed with all the same cast since it will continue the unfinished story. I have no doubt about that.

WOW, you have been in Vietnam this June? May I ask:  you are Vietnamese or foreigner since you said you probably will return in March next year?

Are you watching Forever Young? I am about to upload the episode 10 in minutes ^^ Hope you enjoy!

20 again-- I am actually reading recaps. Finished the first episode and it didn't interest me a whole lot since the writer decided to start off the drama relatively melo. But later on it seems like the medical professionals gave her someone else's information.. which sounds like another execution done by another drama I have seen in the past.

I skipped through the first few episodes but I easily caught on after ep 6. I am on episode 16 right now.

If you can let me know how I can begin the process, I would be happy to translate to the best of my ability. I am on vacation at the moment and I have all day tomorrow.  I have zero segmenting experience but I am great at coding. I can also send you my translations.  :)

Thanks for the offer of that ticket but in reality I would probably hand it over to my niece since I am not a huge fan. I'm still lurking here and then just to follow through with ya'll. After just pulling up one browswer and then typing my translations onto the other, I realized I underestimated my time. Goes to show that subbers put in a lot of time and dedication! If only the drama was segmented, it would make subbers' lives easier rather than having to do everything.  Kudos! keep it up!  

Had a change of name. Thank you for the photos during the fan meeting! Wow. So Kang Tae Oh is a big star in Vietnam! By the way TTXFYoung I saw that you made a request to DramaCool FB to upload Forever Young drama in their site. What is their response? I watch and download dramas in that site too. It's a popular site for drama watching. They got all Asian dramas not only the usual Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese dramas. By putting FY there, it will gain more popularity. :)

Had a change of name. Thank you for the photos during the fan meeting! Wow. So Kang Tae Oh is a big star in Vietnam! By the way TTXFYoung I saw that you made a request to DramaCool FB to upload Forever Young drama in their site. What is their response? I watch and download dramas in that site too. It's a popular site for drama watching. They got all Asian dramas not only the usual Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese dramas. By putting FY there, it will gain more popularity. :)

Hi @reijeannethanks to your avatar I still recognize you ^^ How are you my friend?

Well about that DramaCool, I am still awaiting to their feedback, hope they would consider and put FY on this site. I will let you know if they ever reply. ^^

We are going to do Engsub for a talk show, which Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong were invited to, they did talk a little bit about FY 2, how they felt for each other during the filming time... Nha Phuong even cried during Kang Tae Oh's performance, again he was asked to sing From My Heart, and they both were no longer Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong, but Linh and Jun Su... that chemistry was so undeniable.  I can't wait to see them being Jun Su and Linh again ^^

I will update for you right here when the Engsub is done.

@TTXFYoung

I'm from London, England.

We stayed at the Intercontinental Da Nang in the summer and this was where I found out about Forever Young. There were no Eng Sub for this until you came along so thank you for all your hard work.

Its so beautiful Da Nang compared to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, it was such a great trip that I have booked my next holiday there again when I will return with my partner, mum and best friends so they too can discover the beauty of Vietnam. :)

@AnnielDN

Wow, you stayed at "the most beautiful resort in the world of 2014" Intercontinental Da Nang, where Jun Su and Linh also ejoyed their kind of sweet "honeymoon" too ...^^ :wub:

MwYmuJD.jpg

I guess you surely had a memorable impresive summer and so great to know you will return to Da Nang to enjoy again the beauty of the beach overthere... Welcome back with the big hugssss ^^

About Da Nang, Kang Tae Oh also told the reporters once, that the beauty of Da Nang is unforgetable, he wished he could come back with his friends to Da Nang in someday. His wish might be come true if  5urprise comes to Vietnam in the end of 2015, I am sure there is bunch of Kang Tae Oh fans in Da Nang, so the whole band could go there to do a concert as well as to enjoy the holiday trip.

I hope you keep watching Forever Young till the end ^^ :)

2 days ago, the production team Korea gathered to celebrate firstly VTV arward "Best drama 2015", secondly a birthday party of director Myung Hyung Woo.

Kang Tae Oh, Shin Jae Ha and others joined with them.

They really did have a great night, since everyone had worked very hard to contribute in this achievement. 

Congrats and Happy birthday to director Myung Hyung Woo!  

Wish you all the best and hope to see you in FY 2 soon.^^

gT5Tt1K.jpg

PqgC2Jr.jpg

U5Oj1O6.jpg

QBv6iLs.jpg

3J8Tvs6.jpg

@reijeanneMychingu!!!! Dramacool just replied to me and said they will upload the drama very soon.... HooooRaaaaa....haha... I am so happy just want to share it with you :wub: ... hope you would help to recommend for friends overthere to give FY a try :D

YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! I hope it will also be downloadable so that I can save it in my laptop and phone and watch it before I go to sleep then repeat as much as I want like what I do with OTWOL. Double swoon with Junsu and Clark :wub:

@reijeanneMychingu!!!! Dramacool just replied to me and said they will upload the drama very soon.... HooooRaaaaa....haha... I am so happy just want to share it with you :wub: ... hope you would help to recommend for friends overthere to give FY a try :D

YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! I hope it will also be downloadable so that I can save it in my laptop and phone and watch it before I go to sleep then repeat as much as I want like what I do with OTWOL. Double swoon with Junsu and Clark :wub:

Just sent a download link via PM for you my chingu ^^  Just in case you don't want to wait for Dramacool. Big Hugsss

Oh Clack and JunSu - They both stole my heart...:wub:

I kept telling myself to start this drama, but I forgot. I will start it soon, likely this week once Eccentric Daughter-in-Law ends. I need to support Tae Oh :) 

My dear MOD @LavelyShai!!!!!!!

So happy to see you here ^^  Thank you for coming by.

Don't worry mod, I can see you have a lot of dramas need to catch up, so take your time... I really hope the Vietnamese dubbing for all Korean cast, eps for Kang Tae Oh won't turn you off... ^^

If the links I sent to you don't work well, please tell me, I could send another links for you to try. ^^ :)

Archived