[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, just got back from a loooong trip... and everything seems quiet here :D...

@Seirranime: How about the drama schedule right now? Are you still watching it? Or ...finished? :)

Well, I can not find any site having engsub uploaded yet. So our subbing team is planning on doing Engsub for this since I can't wait  no longer.... :mellow:...

Hope some of international friends still stick with us until the Engsub being done. We will update the download link or streaming link right here.

Vietnamese fans, just give me a hand on this little project. If you are confident with your English level, welcome to  join in our subbing team.

Message me here in soompi for more detail. Thanks! :)

We don't want to give up just yet, do we?:rolleyes:

Well, just got back from a loooong trip... and everything seems quiet here :D...

@Seirranime: How about the drama schedule right now? Are you still watching it? Or ...finished? :)

Well, I can not find any site having engsub uploaded yet. So our subbing team is planning on doing Engsub for this since I can't wait  no longer.... :mellow:...

Hope some of international friends still stick with us until the Engsub being done. We will update the download link or streaming link right here.

Vietnamese fans, just give me a hand on this little project. If you are confident with your English level, welcome to  join in our subbing team.

Message me here in soompi for more detail. Thanks! :)

We don't want to give up just yet, do we?:rolleyes:

Im so sorry if I have not posted for a long time! I did not abandon you guys :tears: It has already finished airing in Channel M. Sadly I was only able to watch the episode before the last. The last episode aired the same day after that but I had to leave for work so I missed it. Anyway glad to know that you put English subs to this drama.

Im so sorry if I have not posted for a long time! I did not abandon you guys :tears: It has already finished airing in Channel M. Sadly I was only able to watch the episode before the last. The last episode aired the same day after that but I had to leave for work so I missed it. Anyway glad to know that you put English subs to this drama.

Hello friend...:wub:

No you have nothing to say sorry for... I am so glad you came back here... Big hugs!, 

By the way, I have sent a message for you, please check your inbox right here to get the streaming links. I hope you could re-watch the episodes that you were not be able to catch up with during its airing time.

The first 5 episodes has uploaded, the next will be soon.... please stay tuned to get the rest.

Hope you do enjoy the show.

FYI: Kang Tae Oh will come back to Vietnam in 6 September to attend to a VTV award show, after that he will join in his Fan meeting and also a TV show. I will keep you updated right here. :)

Thank you! Saw your message. I did not know that blueberrie also sent me a message about recording the drama. Really sorry. Yay finally I can rewatch it with subs! Thank you for all the hard work!

My Dear, Just updated episodes 7 on streaming links. Enjoys!

dnX0qyJ.jpg

ZlbMt5p.jpg

uUw8ZD8.jpg

Ml48J9e.jpg

Someone help direct me to the eng sub site 

Hello friend,

Just sent to you the direct links via message, since I can not post them on the thread.

In case the links don't work smoothly for you, please tell me.

I suggest you load the google drive link to see if it works smoothly.

About Dailymotion link, please choose 720p at HD change to get the best quality.

Enjoy the drama! I hope you won't get bored watching first 5 episodes. :D I promise, if you survive through 7 episodes the interesting plot won't let you disappointed... well I hope so...:D

Someone help direct me to the eng sub site 

Hello friend,

Just sent to you the direct links via message, since I can not post them on the thread.

In case the links don't work smoothly for you, please tell me.

I suggest you load the google drive link to see if it works smoothly.

About Dailymotion link, please choose 720p at HD change to get the best quality.

Enjoy the drama! I hope you won't get bored watching first 5 episodes. :D I promise, if you survive through 7 episodes the interesting plot won't let you disappointed... well I hope so...:D

Thanks for the sub link off to watch

Thanks for the sub link off to watch

Is there any trouble in loading video? Do the links work well for you? I am just curious if international friend could load the video that we have uploaded on those sites :D

Sweet moment in Seoul

5LAvTva.jpg

But this is what we've got after 5 years of separation... that suffering ...

MypE9i6.jpg

Anyway, I love this 2nd loveline between Vietnamese teacher and her Korean student too...

The fate has brought them together after 5 years...

jejLTJX.jpg

Kang Tae Oh just arrived at NoiBai Airport a hour ago for attending VTV arward show tonight.

He might be not very well known in Korea, but every time he comes to Vietnam, he is living the dream of every big celebrity would dream of... 

Last time when he came to VN, couple hundred fans were there welcoming him that made the organizer losing control. This time the organizer kept secret about his arrival schedule, but Fans still found out...

FANS were waiting for him...

IMG_8413_resize-cfda2.JPG

IMG_8368_resize-cfda2.JPG

IMG_5380_resize-cfda2.JPG

Kang Tae Oh appeared... 

IMG_8427(2)_resize-cfda2.JPG

IMG_8376_resize-cfda2.JPG

IMG_8388_resize-cfda2.JPGIMG_8453_resize-cfda2.JPG

IMG_8424(2)_resize-cfda2.JPG

Guess, he must be very happy with the love that Vfans have for him :wub:

But honestly, I got bored of this drama halfway..

Ha Ha :D I know...

What episode are you watching at now?  Honestly first some episodes kind of easily make you get bored due to the fight all the time between the leads, but when the leads start to feel for each other, focusing into their love makes more sense and more interesting . The story tells us about how the faith two young people have faced during their youth in Seoul, about how they met and argued, how they fell in love ... then how they suddenly broke up ... after 5 years how the faith brings them together again...and how they have to go through so many difficulties & misunderstanding to be able to get together...

20 first episodes are kind of college drama in colorful background of the dreaming youth, much fun and laughing...

However after that you will see no more bright colorful scenes, the drama turns into darker theme with the story of adults, who have to deal with bigger decision in their life for what is best, what to keep what they need to let it go...

I understand when you are a fan of such typical drama like " 20 again - Young Pal " etc... ( which I am also so into right now too...:) I can get why you got bored of this simple kind of odd story...

Anyway I still hope you still keep watching it till the end to see why the drama is so famous in VN. :)  Maybe the drama would won you over :D who knows...

It would be so grateful if you could give us a hand on editing... I don't know if you still want to do it while you got bored... just let me know... we are doing engsub at episodes 13... 

But honestly, I got bored of this drama halfway..

Ha Ha :D I know...

What episode are you watching at now?  Honestly first some episodes kind of easily make you feel bored due to the fight all the time between the leads, but when the leads start to feel for each other, focusing into their love make more sense and more interesting . The story tells us about how the faith two young people have faced during their youth in Seoul, about how they met and argued, how they fell in love ... then how they suddenly broke up ... after 5 years how the faith brings them together again...and how they have to go through so many difficulties & misunderstanding to be able to get together...

20 first episodes are kind of college drama in colorful background of the dreaming youth, much fun and laughing...

However after that you will see no more bright colorful scenes, the drama turns into darker theme with the story of adults who have to deal with bigger decision in their life for what is best, what to keep what you need to let it go...

I understand when you are a fan of such typical drama like " 20 again - Young Pal " etc... ( which I am also so into right now too...:) I can get why you got bored of this simple kind of odd story...

Anyway I still hope you still keep watching it till the end to see why the drama is so famous in VN. :)  Maybe the drama would won you over :D who knows...

It would be so grateful if you could give us a hand on editing... I don't know if you still want to do it while you got bored... just let me know... we are doing engsub at episodes 13... 

20 again-- I am actually reading recaps. Finished the first episode and it didn't interest me a whole lot since the writer decided to start off the drama relatively melo. But later on it seems like the medical professionals gave her someone else's information.. which sounds like another execution done by another drama I have seen in the past.

I skipped through the first few episodes but I easily caught on after ep 6. I am on episode 16 right now.

If you can let me know how I can begin the process, I would be happy to translate to the best of my ability. I am on vacation at the moment and I have all day tomorrow.  I have zero segmenting experience but I am great at coding. I can also send you my translations.  :)

If you can let me know how I can begin the process, I would be happy to translate to the best of my ability. I am on vacation at the moment and I have all day tomorrow.  I have zero segmenting experience but I am great at coding. I can also send you my translations.  :)

Thank you so much, let me check with our subteam first to see the process then I will let you know. Thank so much for your support :wub:

Thank you! Saw your message. I did not know that blueberrie also sent me a message about recording the drama. Really sorry. Yay finally I can rewatch it with subs! Thank you for all the hard work!

hi rejeanne

sorry for disappearing for a little too long ^^ . I have to float up on the river once again to share with you guys how I am sooo proud of him. Not just because of him becoming winner of VTV Impressive award, It's also in the way he treat with others. The boy is so sooo well-behaved. Really cute & polite child. Again, Kang Tae Oh is the best - very handsome and yet pro.

Me standing in the crowd of to day TTXFyoung's Fan Meeting. Still can't believe I can make it at this kind of age =)). But being in the crowd helps me get my confidence back. Just to let you know : there's alot of middle-aged fans around me. Really excited hahaaaaaaaaaaa.

(hix I just can't upload my own pix...) just enjoy some from online mag(s)... 

credit : on pic already - his oh so shining smile <3 

70463d48-2d6d-4da9-ad4d-2a6081b310a8.jpg

kang-tae-oh-nha-phuong-4-8950-1441615915

Archived