[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

A COLLABORATION DRAMA BETWEEN KOREA AND VIETNAM

FOREVER YOUNG

오늘도 청춘

zUdhP95.jpg

Drama title: Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 - Tuổi Thanh Xuân 

Co-produced by Vietnam Television (VTV) Film Center and CJ E&M Pictures

Network:  VTV, StoryOn channel, Channel M.

Genre: Idol drama

Episodes: 36  (45 minutes/episode)  The first 20 episodes was filmed in Korea, the rest 16 episodes was shot in Vietnam.

Director:  Nguyễn Khải Anh – Myung Hyun Woo – Bùi Tiến Huy

Starring:  Kang Tae Oh - Jun Su  /  Shin Hae Sun - MisoShin Jae Ha - Ji Young / Lee Kyu Bok - Sung Jae 

Trần Thị Nhã Phương - Linh / Lê Hồng Đăng - Khánh / Trần Kim Tuyến - Mai 

Release date:  23 June 2015 on StoryOn channel  - Korean subtitle - Thurday to Tuesday every week

6 July 2015 on Channel M  - English subtitle - Moday to Friday every week

All over Asian countries: HongKong (TVB, PCCW,..), Singapore (Starhub, Singtel), Malaysia (Astro, TMnet), Indonesia (Indovisiom,Telkom vision, AoraTV,..) Taiwan (CHT, TBC,Kbro,..), Thailand (CTH, GMM, True,..), Philippine (Sky cable, Cignal,..), Myanmar, Campuchia,  Australia..   

Plot:  Forever Young centered on young people with experience at a particular period of time in their lives - the experience with no regrets. The boys and girls in the movie are still very young, their future is filled with many chances, pursuits, and wishes. They went through meaningful years in Seoul, experienced enough ups and downs, failures, successes and momentous happenings of friendship, love ... to then become the people who dare to dream, dare to desire ...

oDF9ldZ.png

JyK1LMc.png

khanh_pro_by_atulasophia-d97ot58.png

Credit is due: Kites.vn

TRAILER

Touching clips that fans have made for Ling/Su couple.

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as SoompiTV Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI:

1. One of the most amazing facts is that the characters from  two countries didn't understand what the other was speaking about at all. You may think that they were speaking in Vietnamese but the truth is the drama was filmed in both languages. The cast had spoken their lines in their own language; which was Vietnamese dubbed in the end. It is incredible how the characters had acted, the chemistries between them even though they didn't understand each other.

2. The main OST is From My Heart sung by Kang Tae Oh, this song is also the 1st single of his 5uprise band group.

Enjoy both versions bellow and please let me know how do you think?

Kang Tae Oh's solo version.

5uprise 1st single version.

Well, I have to admit, since the very beginning I did not really care about this project, which was promoted widely by the Vietnamese Media. Very simple reason, normally I don’t watch Vietnamese drama, plus unpopular cast from Korea => no interested!

The drama started on air from 17 December 2014, finished at 23 April 2015 and became the most watched ever drama in national TV. The fever seems not even cooling down after its ending. Kang Tae Oh from unknown actor became one of the most famous celebrities who stole many hearts thanks to his amazing acting skill, plus the great chemistry between the main leads. Everyone was talking about him and Forever Young like none stop…   That made me so curious and starting to watch it, just month ago… but OMG, I was really hooked by the sweet cuteness and touched story in this drama, when the last episode ended, like everyone else I was sleepless…

Kang Tae Oh is such an amazing actor, he leads the audience’s emotion from laughing to crying so naturally that will make you can’t help but fall in love with his character JunSu.

Please give a try to this drama, even the plot seems odd or familiar like you have read or watched in other dramas before, but the fresh air that this drama brings to you, will make you not to regret of spending time to watch it. It probably could bring you back to the youth with sweet memories…

Sweet moments Linh/Su have had in Korea:

Sweet moments in Vietnam that Linh/Su have had after 5 years of separation:

I really want to write more because I am so obssesed with this drama, but my English is so limited, sorry for my bad English if you don't understand something...

I hope some of you guys would watch it and share some feeling later....

When the drama start broadcasting on Channel M from 6 July, it has English subtitle, hopefully someone could put it online...

@ttxfyoung,  Thanks for all the wonderful updates I'm also looking forward to this drama right now I'm so into MLED and will need another good love story to follow behind it ans I hope forever young is it from what you have wrote about it think it will be so keep me updated   

@ttxfyoung,  Thanks for all the wonderful updates I'm also looking forward to this drama right now I'm so into MLED and will need another good love story to follow behind it ans I hope forever young is it from what you have wrote about it think it will be so keep me updated   

:wub: thanks for all of your "likes" and you are welcome!

I just updated the release date with all the broadcasting stations over Asian in detail, please find the information in first post to see if you could watch it in your country.

Here is a nice status from an oversea fan commenting that I found over Linh/Su clips, just want to share with you... :)

oe4JSZ4.jpg

Beside the strong story, there is always inadequacy at some points.

1. All characters in both countries could communicate to each other like they are the same nationality without any difficulties barrier in language, especially when the Korean team comes to Vietnam in later part. Due to the original script, which was written by both ekips, all Vietnamese characters should speak in Korean when they study in Korea, then Korean characters should need translator's assistance when they come to Vietnam for work.

But the filming schedule was so tight that did not allow Vietnamese characters to learn Korean while there were so many lines in conversation between them. The directors of both ekips came up with a decision that each one used their own language, which was Vietnamese dubbed in the end. They wanted the audience only focus into the story line like all characters speak in the same language.

2. Some of characters only made appearance throughout the first 20 episodes, then disappeared in the 2nd part.

3. There are so many disguising advertises that will annoy you at some time, esp. from Samsung :D, but guess they do need extra incomes for this high budget drama, so I am OK with that.

4... ....And other things for you to complaint.... :lol:

Back to GOOD point

1. I forgot to share, beside the main love line story, there is also a second love line between a beautiful Vietnamese teacher with her student, which is very interesting too.

Mai and Ji Young :wub: ( FI: Shin Jae Ha who plays Ji Young, also played Ki Jae-Myeong (young) the older brother of Ki Ha Myeong in Pinochio drama)

XCJszgo.jpg

I don't want to spoil too much, but I can't keep my mouth shut if come to Forever Young :D

FYI: The drama ended with an unsatisfied opening ending, it has left such deep emotion aka empty, regret even anger in audience community, made thousand audiences wanted to bomb VTV station... lol... After that, the directors also confirmed the opening ending happened for a reason, there is a possibility to have 2nd season to fix all the unsolved problems, which are still questionable at the last episode.

On 17 June, the Media has announced that the 2 ekips are working on planning to make a sequel, which is expected to broadcast in 2016. This info makes "Forever Young" fans going crazy... lol...

Will you guys wait for the sequel together with us Vietnamese?  I still think there is a reason why CJ E & M decided to broadcast the drama in June and July this year :)

Two days ago 20 June was JunSu's birthday (Kang Tae Oh), month ago 20 May was Linh's birthday (NhaPhuong, but I prefer to call them JunSu and Linh :wub: instead.)

They just updated this cute photo, it has melted thousand shippers' heart.

K7ZBOF2.jpg

Unknown Kang Tae Oh became such popular with no Joke. On 14 March, he came back to Vietnam for an event held by Samsung, there was thousands fans standing full 3 flours in "Garden center" waiting and cheering for him.

Time for me to muttering to myself :vicx:

Capture episode 1.

Link online Raw:   http://www.phimmoi.net/phim/tuoi-thanh-xuan-2152/xem-phim.html

Linh strongly admires EunHyuk of SuperJunior, he is as important as the air she breathes.

The day before going to Korea for study, Linh held a farewell party with friends.  She sold all the collected items from two Super Junior concerts  that she attended in Korea, except a T-shirt with her beloved Eun Hyuk’s signature and fingerprint.

She bought a VIP ticket to attend the KM showcase on the 1st day coming to Korea just only for watching Supper Junior’s performance.

8BE6CNe.jpg

Meanwhile, JunSu is a struggling young KM trainee due to fighting with his fellow trainees and manager. His family offers student housing for Vietnamese students. Mai, a Vietnamese teacher, is leaving and and later Khanh (the 2nd main lead) will move in.

Khanh and Linh met each other at the Hanoi-Seoul airports, they switched a similar suitcase by accident then each went their own way.

rh0mea2.jpg

Sung Jae and Miso are Jun Su closest friends. Miso is a collaborator in KM, who also is the admin of Supermaket website, where Miso smuggles secretly all the items collected in KM’s showcases for fans. Linh also bought the VVIP ticket from it.

6wR53dL.jpg

In the afternoon of the 1st day coming to Korea, holding VVIP ticket in hand, Linh attended the KM showcase making other fangirls going nut.

Unfotunately for her, Super Junior cancelled the showcase attendance. However, the performance of the talented dancer, JunSu , with a mask on, is so attractive that makes her forget the rule. She takes photos of JunSu’s performance having no idea there are bodyguards starring at her. They go after her making her nervously hide. Meanwhile JunSu  has jumped out from the stage and still concentrates into his dance….

But a clumsy Linh has no way to escape, when she is still struggled with her fear she falls right at the place where JunSu is standing … and in an accidental awkward moment she pulls down JunSu’s pants… his underpants with Mickey icon printed on it appeare in front of all audience … They look at each other and screeeaaaaammm….

t0uITjU.jpg

aCwyjRu.jpg

The end.

Here is a preview for episode 2.

DhV8qF1.gif

If you are curious to watch without subtitle, please go to dailymotion and search: Tuoi Thanh Xuan - Forever Young -오늘도 청춘 . There are full 34 episodes uploaded without subtitle yet.

This is a cut scene that EunHuyk was as Cameo in Ep. 3 with Engsub - Enjoy! :) 

How do you think?  :D  I promise you thousand Vietnamese girls will act the same if they have a chance to meet Kang Tae Oh in person like this.

UPDATE: OK, just noticed the Youtube clip was blocked due to the copyright... haizzz...

Please click to the Tudou clip that linked bellow =>

At first, I'm over-aged, have too much things to do with my two kids after a working day. I've lost my habit of turning TV on and watching dramas, game-shows since ... like forever. But everything changed from one sleepless night, when I had nothing to do than playing silently with my Ipad. One accidental click got me into the first Episode of Tuổi thanh xuân - Forever Young - actually, nothing really interested me for the first time other than many beautiful scences which were showing sooo much of my Hanoi. Frankly, I almost turn the app off when I saw main actor showing up 

0Z2DOBVSj-U.jpg(haaaaaaa) - full basket of B.A.N.A.N.A lol. Feels like there was nothing to do with Vietnamese dramas anymore... then I saw that moment, when Junsu dancing at the KM show- I was .., "how could he dance like a pro" "how could he becoming so sexy plus attractively like that????" ... uh wahhhhhh. I also clearly understood that I was underestimate that "someone from Korea". After that night I did easily swallowed the first 6 ep which I was not intend to follow. 

Kang Tae Oh is really awesome. He's not the kind of the one who's catching your eyes or attention at first. But from the second time you look at him playing his role, he'll get more and more attraction from you. Tae Oh and Nha Phuong had made such a huggggggeeeee bombing chemistry reaction. You can tell that 90% of the drama fans wanna be the couple's shipper . Seeing them together has make my teenage fangirl inside screaming out and reborned again.  I'm sooooo deeply inlove with that drama (and the couple too, I admit), It made me counting down every second til the next week/episode. It made me laugh and cry like I did laugh and cry at my 20s. It made me wandering around just to finding more shipper at my neiborghhood :)) (like a freak ppl). It made me digging out every photo, vids... to get to know more about Nha Phuong and Kang Tae Oh. 

I'm sorry for my poor English which was not expressed enough thefresh air  of the drama and the cuteness of Linh, Junsu, JaeJong, Miso, Junhee, Junsu's mom and dad... Thanks to the cast, they were doing their best , esp Tae Oh and Nha Phuong, they're so multi-talented and magically well-communicated like hell (jk jk) 

@blueberrie: Awesome!!! Thank GOD you are here! :D

Wow, What you have wrote is exactly what I feel about Forever Young... Being also a subber for a while myself, beside my work I still join in a subbing team, our team has been subbing for so many popular Korean dramas non stop up to date that tuns out I fear for watching a drama, I lost all the emotion no matter how hot the drama is.

But Forever Young is an exception, it helped me finding back a passionate love for a drama.

I just told my friend that I never have thought I would fall in love with a Vietnamese drama, but this one is truly worth. ( Well OK,  it is more Korean than a Vietnamese drama :D)

And Kang Tae Oh - this guy deserves to be in the TOP in Kbiz along with his 5urprise with no doubt.

Thank you for being here with me, ^^  please continue to post information for our other friends who are still hesitant to watch.:)

P/s: By the way, don't worry, your English is completely better than mine... so please write more ....^^

@ttxfyoung,  Thanks for all the update and I'm still searching for episode 1 I don;t mind watching raw do you have a raw link I can go to to check it out..

Here are another links for you to watch

http://xemtivi.biz/chuyen-muc/giai-tri/phim-tuoi-thanh-xuan-tron-bo

Dailymotion has better quality, from episode 4 with 720 HD.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dfil7_tuổi-thanh-xuan-tập-4-full-forever-young-오늘도-청춘_shortfilms

If you want to watch next episode just need to copy paste the tittle and switch the number of ep then find on Dailymotion, it shows the next one, there are so many other clips in dailymotion too but with lower quality, so I suggest you to find by the tittle: Tuổi Thanh Xuân Tập 5 Full - Forever Young - 오늘도 청춘 then Tuổi Thanh Xuân Tập 6 Full - Forever Young - 오늘도 청춘 ... etc...

@blueberries: Can you write a short sumary of each episode for our friends so they could get the main content during watching ? :)

@blueberrie: Awesome!!! Thank GOD you are here! :D

Wow, What you have wrote is exactly what I feel about Forever Young... Being also a subber for a while myself, beside my work I still join in a subbing team, our team has been subbing for so many popular Korean dramas non stop up to date that tuns out I fear for watching a drama, I lost all the emotion no matter how hot the drama is.

But Forever Young is an exception, it helped me finding back a passionate love for a drama.

I just told my friend that I never have thought I would fall in love with a Vietnamese drama, but this one is truly worth. ( Well OK,  it is more Korean than a Vietnamese drama :D)

And Kang Tae Oh - this guy deserves to be in the TOP in Kbiz along with his 5urprise with no doubt.

Thank you for being here with me, ^^  please continue to post information for our other friends who are still hesitant to watch.:)

P/s: By the way, don't worry, your English is completely better than mine... so please write more ....^^

till this moment I had re-watching FY about 30 times,especially I think it goes up to 60 times with ep 13-14-18-32. Thanks to IG Linhsu06, her Instagram acc is full of many many LinhSu beautiful moment. I have to go to her IG everyday just to replay those lovely moments. 

It's about hafl a year, maybe now's the time to move on but I can't get to know why I'm still obsessing over this couple. We found a FB fanpage, We did run their B-day project ... blah blah - that's the first fan-thing I've ever do in my life (well, at that age haaaa !!! )

@ttxfyoung : alot of FY fan wanted to get in here but doing re-cap is quite kind of kill-time. So how could we can get more ppl involve in this "little project" ? 

Thanks @TTXFYoung for sharing this drama. I don't even know this drama existed. But your promotion for this drama works, I'm interested and will watch. Do you  know any sites that I can download from? Is Kang Tae Oh from 5urprise? My fave from 5urprise is Seo Kang Joon. I also like Lee Tae Hwan. Now adding Kang Tae Oh, another member that debut in acting, must definitely watch the drama.

Thanks @TTXFYoung for sharing this drama. I don't even know this drama existed. But your promotion for this drama works, I'm interested and will watch. Do you  know any sites that I can download from? Is Kang Tae Oh from 5urprise? My fave from 5urprise is Seo Kang Joon. I also like Lee Tae Hwan. Now adding Kang Tae Oh, another member that debut in acting, must definitely watch the drama.

You are welcome ^^

Yes Kang Tae Oh from 5uprise, I had no idea about Kang Tae Oh or 5uprise at first, but after watching Forever Young, I watched their series "After school lucky or not" and love all of them, Seo Kang Joon too of course...

FYI: 5uprise also made an appearance as Cameo in episode 19/20, they played themself as 5uprise  which is one the most popular Kpop band in the drama.

If you are Malaysian, you could wait till to 6 July and watch Engsub verion in (Astro, TMnet) Malaysia via Channel M - probably is Mnet, not so sure.

If you want to check it sooner, go to the topic above that I have posted all the links without any Engsub yet. We, our subbing team are also hunting for the Korean raw, but no where to be found yet... :)

We will be here for you to ask anything relating to this drama... Your 1st post in this topic really made my day, I am almost giving up while seeing so many other hot Korean dramas that attacted you guys, then no one cares about this one ..lol... But you and valsava just made my day... thanks for that...:wub:

@blueberrie:   There is no Engsub yet, so its hard to get ppl here to check it out. I just PMed Viki moderator  asking to change the title of drama, they created a page for FY but no Clip or any new update yet. They posted wrong title as Today's Youth instead of Forever Young, I also asked them if they could upload English version from Channel M, but still await to some feedback...

The only way to get other international friends here to interest into this little project, that you and other Vfans write some short sumary of each ep, so our friends could follow and understand the main content.

I am about to go for bussiness trip for a month, I will have no time to update anything related, then I really need your supports ... :(

@alekaonu: Yeap, definitely Kang Tae Oh is one piece oF the actor-idol group 5urprise. Both of them are really multi-talented IMO. Let's give Forever Young a try, I think you won't be disappointed !

@blueberrie:   There is no Engsub yet, so its hard to get ppl here to check it out. I just PMed Viki moderator  asking to change the title of drama, they created a page for FY but no Clip or any new update yet. They posted wrong title as Today's Youth instead of Forever Young, I also asked them if they could upload English version from Channel M, but still await to some feedback...

The only way to get other international friends here to interest into this little project, that you and other Vfans write some short sumary of each ep, so our friends could follow and understand the main content.

I am about to go for bussiness trip for a month, I will have no time to update anything related, then I really need your supports ... :(

@TTXFYoung : by the end of next month I will also have a B-trip for a week. Can you tell me where will you go, I don't know .. but maybe we could gather there and design some "plan"??? I really really hope that Forever Young could be more popular 'cause I believe anyone who try this would never waste their time haaaaa (am I too much full of myself???)

Archived