winkola

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAYYY sungjae for another endorsement. As expected of our trending guy.

And its with Kim sohyun ♥♥♥ oh my taebi feels >.<

They look so mature in the pic for Hazzys ♥

cant wait for other pics and bts video to be released >.<

And here is another cf for elite uniform

• 2 weeks later...

Chingu.. I hear some interesting news, Sungjae consider to play in new drama... Huu I miss his acting so bad.. 

Yook Sungjae Is Positively Looking Over “Village” Casting Offer 

Yook Sungjae Is Positively Looking Over “Village” Casting Offer

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae may be starring in the new drama “Village.”

On August 31, a Cube Entertainment insider said, “Yook Sungjae received an offer from ‘Village.’ We’re giving it a positive look because it’s such a good piece. However, we haven’t made any decisions yet.”

The role Yook Sungjae has been offered is the village’s policeman who enters a new life after discovering a corpse in his district.

Yook Sungjae has already proven himself to be a rising star in the acting scene with his performance in tvN’s “Reply 1994,” “Plus Nine Boys,” and KBS 2TV’s “Who Are You – School 2015.”

“Village” is a drama that tells the story of how a truth is unraveled after a corpse is found buried alive in the peaceful village Achiara.

Moon Geun Young, On Joo Wan, Jang So Yeon, and Park Eun Seok will be starring in the drama, which will be aired in October after “Yong Pal” ends.

Guest ruby014

Chingu.. I hear something interesting news, Sungjae consider to play in new drama... Huu I miss his acting so bad.. 

“Village” is a drama that tells the story of how a truth is unraveled after a corpse is found buried alive in the peaceful village Achiara.

Moon Geun Young, On Joo Wan, Jang So Yeon, and Park Eun Seok will be starring in the drama, which will be aired in October after “Yong Pal” ends.

I hope he accepts it :) he already looks like a leading man in school 2015 and Moon-noona is an experience actress like Sohyunnie so I think this drama is fine. He can learn a lot from Moon-noona :P

Chingu.. I hear something interesting news, Sungjae consider to play in new drama... Huu I miss his acting so bad.. 

I hope he accepts it :) he already looks like a leading man in school 2015 and Moon-noona is an experience actress like Sohyunnie so I think this drama is fine. He can learn a lot from Moon-noona :P

I am so ready for Policeman Sungjae. He surely can nail it, just like what he did as TK. I hope he'll accept the offer. The character in the drama suit Sungjae too. Not to mention that he's going to be grown up man. I'm so excited for it. Really miss him in drama. 

Yook Sung Jae could join drama ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret’

It has been reported that BTOB’s Yook Sung Jae could join upcoming drama ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret.’

Yook’s agency stated, “Yook Sung Jae is currently reviewing the offer for ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret.’ Nothing has been confirmed as yet.” This was contrary to media reports earlier today which stated that Yook Sung Jae will be joining the filming for SBS TV drama ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret.’

If he does sign on, Yook Sung Jae will play the village’s policeman, who only became a policeman after taking the exams three times. He is described to be a friendly man who takes care of all things major and small in the village, but his life totally changes after the discovery of a corpse in his district.

The village in the drama is described to be a peaceful one with very little crime. But that peace is shattered with the discovery of various corpses that were buried a long time ago. So Yoon plays a language teacher, where she seeks to uncover the mystery and secrets following the discovery of various corpses.

The drama which has confirmed Moon Geun Young, Jeong Seong Mo, On Joo Wan, Kim Min Jae, and others so far, will premiere on October 14th following ‘Yong Pal.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yook Sung Jae May Join Moon Geun Young In 'The Village'

BY Julie Jones | Aug 31, 2015 09:51 AM EDT

Yook Sung Jae
(Photo : Who Are You - School 2015)

Will he? Or won't he? BTOB's Yook Sung Jae is up for a role in the new Moon Geun Young drama "The Village: Achiara."

According to his agency Cube Entertainment, the singer-turned actor has been offered a role in the upcoming drama, but nothing has been confirmed.

Like Us on Facebook 

"Yook Sung Jae received an offer from 'Village.' We are positively considering it because it's such a good piece. However, we haven't made any decisions yet."

The role he has been offered is that of a detective. He is the detective who discovers the body that sets the drama's plot in motion. Moon Geun Young plays the woman who helps his character unravel the mystery of the dead body and in the process must uncover a lot of the village secrets. Achiara was a peaceful village before the body was discovered. Or at least it seemed that way.

So far the casting for this drama is promising, with confirmations from Moon Geun Young, Kim Jae Wook, Shin Eun Kyung and Jang Hee Jin. Some of the drama concerns an art gallery, which Shin Eun Kyung directs. Jang Hee Jin plays an art instructor at the gallery and she suddenly disappears. Kim Jae Wook plays an art instructor too, one that is very popular with women. Sounds like the potential for a deadly love triangle. But there is no word yet as to what happens to Jang Hee Jin's character.

No worries though, as Moon Geun Young and Yook Sung Jae will solve the mystery. That is, if he takes the role.

It's not surprising that Yook received an offer for such a highly anticipated drama, as this is his breakout year. He attracted much positive attention while playing the second male lead, Gong Tae Kwang, in "Who Are You - School 2015." And shortly before that he did a good job playing Kim Young Kwang's younger love-struck brother in "Plus Nine Boys." He also had a role in "Reply 1994" and appeared on the reality show "We Got Married" with Red Velvet's Joy.

The murder mystery will follow "Yong Pal" in October, so he does not have long to decide.

Lee Yong Suk, who directed the 2008 drama "Iljimae" and also "The Great Seer," will direct "The Village." Do Hyun Jung, who wrote the screenplays for "Que Sera Sera" and "Can Love Become Money" will write the script.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Yook Sung-jae (Who Are You—School 2015Plus Nine Boys) is now in the mix to join the cast; he’s received the offer, which he is reportedly considering positively but has not made any decisions on. He would play a petty officer in the town of Achiara, which is described as peaceful and virtually crime-free… at least until a long-buried corpse is discovered and shakes everything up for the residents. Adding to the mystery is the fact that nobody knows who the body is, nor was anybody missing or unaccounted for.

Yook Sung-jae’s would-be character isn’t the main lead (that would be Moon Geun-young), but he is described as a lead. The character sounds like a good fit for his image, with his good-natured and optimistic personality; Yook’s got a cute, bouncy appeal that tends to make me smile, like he’s an energetic puppy. The character has failed the police exam three times before finally passing and realizing his dream of becoming a police officer. He performs all manner of services in the village without betraying a single grimace, but his life totally changes after the corpse is found within his jurisdiction.

Full article http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/yook-sung-jae-considers-joining-the-village-ranks/

Took a small break from my studies and found out that Sungjae is playing a lead in a drama with Moon Geun Young!!!!! OMGGGGG baby is moving UP UP UP! I am extremely happy for him but still a bit nervous since he will be acting along side very experienced and skilled actors. Fighting Yook Sungjae! Looking forward to actor Sungjae :wub:. This drama sounds very interesting so I can't wait to see it!!!!!! And once again, just like when Sungjae was got casted School 2015, there are annoying netizen comments about how "idols" aren't actors and blah blah blah.......I hope Sungjae will prove them all wrong and continue to soar and succeed. 

It's confirmed! We are going to see Policeman Sungjae! I'm so excited for this news :wub:

No more school uniform, police uniform are way cooler!!

BTOB's Sungjae to play opposite Moon Geun Young as the male lead in 'The Village: Achiara's Secret'!

Sungjae_1441155926_af_org.jpg

BTOB's Sungjae is very quickly rising up in the acting world! After making all of our hearts swoon as the second lead in hit drama 'School 2015', he's now confirmed for the lead role in upcoming SBS drama 'The Village: Achiara's Secret'! That means he'll be playing opposite Moon Geun Young!

A teacher who is a native English speaker played by Moon Geun Young and a man who finally becomes a police officer after three tries, coincidentally meet at a village called Achiara, which means 'small pond'.

The village Achiara is said to be beautiful and your average, innocent and peaceful village. But then Moon Geun Young's character discovers a corpse that was secretly buried, and she begins to remember her forgotten memories. Together with Sungjae's character, the two try to find out the truth and discover these 'hidden memories'.

The drama is said to begin airing in early October. Are you excited for this drama yet? We are!

Link http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/btobs-sungjae-to-play-opposite-moon-geun-young-as-the-male-lead-in-the-village-achiaras-secret

Moon Geun Young and BTOB Yook Sungjae Confirmed for “Village”

moon-geun-young-yook-sungjae.jpg

Moon Geun Young and BTOB‘s Yook Sungjae have been confirmed for the upcoming SBS thriller drama “Village – Achiara’s Secret.” 

The two actors have been confirmed as the leads of the new Wednesday-Thursday evening drama after previous reports of their casting offers.

Moon Geun Young will portray Kim So Yoon, an English teacher who is transferred to the town of Achiara. Yook Sungjae will play cop Park Woo Jae, who has finally accomplished his dream of becoming a policeman after failing the exam three times. The two will join forces as they discover the secrets behind the mysterious corpses that are unearthed in the seemingly peaceful, quiet town of Achiara.

“Achiara” is a pure Korean word that means “small pond.” The drama is slated to premiere after the completion of “Yongpal.”

Link http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/01/moon-geun-young-and-btob-yook-sungjae-confirmed-for-village/

Yay!! It's been confirmed!! I can't wait to see him in action.. I hope he can learn a lot from skilled actors and be shine again, more than in WAY.. He deserve to be recognize and please please make him get the female lead now.. :P 

Thank you so much for the update

BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae Opens Up About Being Cast in ′The Village′

RatingRating moreOne Star

2015.09.02 16:56  CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Ji Young

BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae shared his thoughts on being cast in new SBS drama The Village

On being cast as Park Woo Jae in The Village, Yook Sung Jae stated through his agency, Cube Entertainment, on September 2, "First, it′s an honor to be able to stand as the lead in a Wednesday-Thursday drama."

BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae Opens Up About Being Cast in ′The Village′

He continued, "I was cautious leading up to my decision to appear. I will work hard so that I do not compromise the reputations of Moon Geun Young sunbaenim and the other great actors." 

With his start as Sooksookie in Reply 1994 before appearing in Plus Nine Boys, Yook Sung Jae has been active as BTOB′s representative actor idol. He went on to star in KBS′ School 2015 as the rebellious Gong Tae Kwang, and many are curious to see his transformation in the upcoming drama. Most notably cast alongside senior actress Moon Geun Young, many are curious to see what kind of chemistry the two stars will create. 

The Village is about a teacher named So Yoon (Moon Geun Young) who begins teaching at a small and peaceful village, where she discovers a body, and a policeman (Yook Sung Jae) who try to uncover the truth. 

The drama will be written by Do Hyun Jung, who wrote Que Sera Sera and Can Love Become Money, while Lee Yong Seok of Wife Returns and The Great Seer will direct it. The drama will follow Yong Pal-ie.

Photo credit: Cube Entertainment

LINK http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97404/btobs-yook-sung-jae-opens-up-about-being-cast-in-the-village

Looks like he's having some fun after finishing Japan promotion. It's okay and I really hope that he'll work hard for the new drama and change the perception of Knetz. Too much negativity from the keyboard warriors right now about Sungjae's casting in the drama. The drama not even started yet. They are being too salty. sigh...

Vote for Sungjae (Battle of the maknaes round one). Sungjae is in the Purple Group.

Who is the best maknae? (Group H)
Sungjae (BTOB) 40.1%  

Kyuhyun (Super Junior) 33.46%  

Mir (MBLAQ) 8.27%  

Jun (U-KISS) 18.17%  

Here's the link http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/02/battle-of-the-maknaes-round-one-male-edition/5/

This first round is an elimination round separated by gender, where you’ll have to weed the contestants down to just 50%, passing 16 of your favorites to Round Two. Confused? We got you! Check out the timeline of the battles taking place in each round, with each idol member represented by black dots:

Battle-Timeline

And now, here’s the fun part! After Round One, aka this round, you can hop on to social media and use hashtags to choose your favorites moving on to the finals. Round Two will run for 48 hours on social media ONLY (that’s right, exactly TWO DAYS), from September 9 at 8PM KST to September 11 8PM KST, and fans who participate in social voting will be automatically entered to win signed CDs and other goodies! Here’s the catch: to maintain fairness of the competition, we will be revealing the exact hashtags for each of the 16 remaining artists at exactly September 9 at 8PM KST, so be sure to stay tuned to the Soompi page when social voting starts!

Who will reign supreme to take the “Best Maknae” crown? You decide! From now until September 8, 8AM KST, vote in Round One of our “Battle of the Maknaes!” Pro-tip: You can vote once every hour, so be sure to get those votes in!

Archived