winkola

Photo] Min Hyo Rin, BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae and More Spotted at Gentle Monster Event

89128707.jpg

BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae peeks out from behind his shades

The stars rolled out for the Gentle Monster launch event, held at the Gentle Monster Apgujeong showroom in Seoul on July 7. 

Photo credit: enews/Hea Jung Min

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had to share this. This type of article can heal my broken heart after watching the ending for School 2015. LOL.

BTW, I ship Tae Kwang and Eun Bi and not Sungjae and Sohyun. But I respect their relationship and professionalism as an actor/actress towards each other. They can be like brother and sister just like how Minho is treating Sohyun now. The reason why I want to see them together in the next project is because I really can't accept School 2015's ending, and the most important thing is, they really have a good chemistry and they can act well together. I'm saying this because the shipping war between Sungjae+Sohyun and Sungjae+Joy is getting worse now. It just an acting, why do they have  to fight each other over an acting? This kind of thing can bring bad influence to Sungjae and BTOB. 

[★VIDEO] Kim So Hyun chooses BTOB’s Sungjae over Nam Joo Hyuk at CF shoot

sohyunsungjae.jpg

The stars of KBS drama Who Are You – School 2015, actress Kim So Hyunand BTOB‘s Sungjae, met up again for a CF photoshoot!

The July 5th episode of MBC Section TV brought viewers to the filming set of Elite Uniform’s photoshoot which invited BTOB and Kim So Hyun as their latest models. A writer of the interview program also shared still cuts from the shoot, showing the cute interactions between the actress and the boy group.

On the episode, BTOB member Changsub replayed a famous scene from the drama in front of So Hyun, in which she uncontrollably reacted with a laugh. So Hyun also shyly stated that she would choose Gong Tae Kwang (Sungjae’s character in School 2015) over the other male lead Han Yi An (played by Nam Joo Hyuk). This confession shocked Sungjae as he did not know that himself.

Sungjae also revealed that So Hyun’s house is close to BTOB’s dorm and suggested to go over to play with her when they are free, but was reminded by So Hyun that he is already married to Red Velvet‘s Joy.

Lately, BTOB has been promoting on music shows with ballad track “It’s Okay” and has released a dance version music video after gathering a million views within a week.

@zaireen yes me too, I ship taebi, not sungjae-sohyun (but I want them to have another drama together again, their chemistry are undeniable and I hate the WAY ending) or sungjae-joy, and really the shipping war between them are ridiculous..WAY and WGM are not real, but some people are taking it too seriously, they start to bash sungjae or sohyun or joy over nothing.. like sungjae mention in sukira, he want both of them as sisters..he care for both of them professionally but since he become hot commodity more and more famous and he really did well in every projects, some people tend to become weirdly fanatic towards him.. I just feel sorry for him, everything he said now, people will interpret into something else.. 

anyway,

This is KBS 1 vs 100 Sungjae (his part starts at P.1 22:30)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2x1x34_1-대-100-e395-150707-이윤진-육성재-1_tv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2x1x3h_1-대-100-e395-150707-이윤진-육성재-2_tv

This is the sukira with BTOB

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2x2ntf_150707-슈키라-뜬금포-초대석-비투비_music

@zaireen yes me too, I ship taebi, not sungjae-sohyun (but I want them to have another drama together again, their chemistry are undeniable and I hate the WAY ending) or sungjae-joy, and really the shipping war between them are ridiculous..WAY and WGM are not real, but some people are taking it too seriously, they start to bash sungjae or sohyun or joy over nothing.. like sungjae mention in sukira, he want both of them as sisters..he care for both of them professionally but since he become hot commodity more and more famous and he really did well in every projects, some people tend to become weirdly fanatic towards him.. I just feel sorry for him, everything he said now, people will interpret into something else.. 

anyway,

Me too me too... I ship taebi :(

I havent watched the ending, or maybe never. I really hate the writer. Whats on her mind actually. She is newbie writer or what? Thats not a good ending. She destroyed herself. 

Sungjoy couple are cute and their program is a variety show, but I saw it as an acting. Quite good chemistry but not that strong. Taebi are much better. 

I hope they can reunite as taebi altough it just for 5 minutes at variety show program... I wanna hear Love song with better scene...

for 5 minutes at variety show program... I wanna hear Love song with better scene...

Hopefully Sungjae will perform Love Song at the year end award ceremony. 

and @zaireen, thanks for all the updates. You are awesome :D And i will continue to write my fanfics that always ends with Taekwang winning in life B)

@missjjkim the writers are indeed newbie, they only produce two dramas (source: asianwiki) and maybe because this drama have two writers so there are some plot hole in many episodes and also the ending seems not connected.. However, sometimes I wonder, if its because the writers fault using sungjae/taekwang popularity to gain ratings by giving sungjae more screen time and developed his character really well but after they think are enough, they go back to original plan or if its because the outstanding performance of sungjae, which he nailed and deliver taekwang character really good so he outshine the other main lead character  and make the audience root for him and make us believe that he is more worth it to get eunbi.. whatever the reason, many people have agree, he has a huge acting talent, and I really wish to see him in other drama projects.. and hope to see him with sohyun again..

I also think sungjoy are sweet but they just have 3 episode until now which make 2-3 days shooting time together, I feel their chemistry too but for me, it's too early to compare it with taebi.. The funny thing for me,we already compete with yibi but now sungjoy, can't taebi shippers have time to enjoy their taebi moments without ridiculous ship wars? hehe 

yes I also hope that we can see Love Song performance in award ceremony like you mention, @winkola.

Honestly, what I really hate about the awful ending is they diminish the chance for taebi (sungjae-sohyun) to win couple awards.. If they make taebi is the end couple, we can definitely have a huge chance to win it and sungaje can get an award for the first time in drama category..since the chance to get a couple award is low, I just hope that he can also get an award as new actor, since he's sooo good..

@minibunny thanks for the video's link. Will watch it later! :)

The shipping war is ruining all Sungjae's hard works if they keep going fighting with each other because sooner or later people will blame Sungjae as the middle person. Sungjae and BTOB are doing really well at this moment and I hope the shipping war won't ruin their chance for their very 1st win because they deserve it.

Sungjae really looked tired in this performance during Dream Concert because he was filming School 2015 at the same time. Pity him.

@missjjkim the writers are indeed newbie, they only produce two dramas (source: asianwiki) and maybe because this drama have two writers so there are some plot hole in many episodes and also the ending seems not connected.. However, sometimes I wonder, if its because the writers fault using sungjae/taekwang popularity to gain ratings by giving sungjae more screen time and developed his character really well but after they think are enough, they go back to original plan or if its because the outstanding performance of sungjae, which he nailed and deliver taekwang character really good so he outshine the other main lead character  and make the audience root for him and make us believe that he is more worth it to get eunbi.. whatever the reason, many people have agree, he has a huge acting talent, and I really wish to see him in other drama projects.. and hope to see him with sohyun again..

I also think sungjoy are sweet but they just have 3 episode until now which make 2-3 days shooting time together, I feel their chemistry too but for me, it's too early to compare it with taebi.. The funny thing for me,we already compete with yibi but now sungjoy, can't taebi shippers have time to enjoy their taebi moments without ridiculous ship wars? hehe 

yes I also hope that we can see Love Song performance in award ceremony like you mention, @winkola.

Honestly, what I really hate about the awful ending is they diminish the chance for taebi (sungjae-sohyun) to win couple awards.. If they make taebi is the end couple, we can definitely have a huge chance to win it and sungaje can get an award for the first time in drama category..since the chance to get a couple award is low, I just hope that he can also get an award as new actor, since he's sooo good..

I really hate the writers for the awful ending. School 2015 is the worst ending I've watched in my entire life. They developed Tae Kwang's character and his relationship with Eun Bi more than the male lead and TaeBi's relationship is more convincing compared to YiBi. I lost my words to describe my frustration with the ending and till now I still haven't watch the subbed version of episode 16. The writers did a good job in gaining so much hatred and they are on a blacklisted record now. Good job st***d writers for ruining your own record. I'm so gonna avoid the writers's upcoming project.:angry:

for 5 minutes at variety show program... I wanna hear Love song with better scene...

Hopefully Sungjae will perform Love Song at the year end award ceremony. 

and @zaireen, thanks for all the updates. You are awesome :D And i will continue to write my fanfics that always ends with Taekwang winning in life B)

@winkola what made me sad is they wasted Love Song for the stupid ending. Love Song is such a beautiful song and Tae Kwang dedicated the song for Eun Bi. The lyrics is so beautiful and we can see how strong his love toward Eun Bi. And then we can hear the girl's voice represent Eun Bi thanking Tae Kwang but yet the ending is YiBi? That is the most ridiculous thing! Even YiBi didn't have their own couple song. What the heck! LOL..

And please write more fan fiction, who knows it will become reality? :wub:

anyway,

Me too me too... I ship taebi :(

I havent watched the ending, or maybe never. I really hate the writer. Whats on her mind actually. She is newbie writer or what? Thats not a good ending. She destroyed herself. 

Sungjoy couple are cute and their program is a variety show, but I saw it as an acting. Quite good chemistry but not that strong. Taebi are much better. 

I hope they can reunite as taebi altough it just for 5 minutes at variety show program... I wanna hear Love song with better scene...

@missjjkim I totally agree with you. We can only forgive the writers if she/he come up with School 2017 and the leading role is Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. 

Sungjoy are so cute and adorable but it's an acting in variety program. Sungjoy are entertaining but that's all. But TaeBi gives us so much emotions, hopes, expectations, feelings etc. TaeBi's relationship is stronger because it's an acting in drama so we can feel so many things.

And I do hope that Sungjae will perform Love Song anywhere, and with Sohyun of course. But as TaeBi, not as their true self. TaeBi is the most memorable OTP, I won't forget the journey with TaeBi and all our fellow TaeBi's shippers. You guys rock!!

:wub: 

@minibunny Still, its the writers fault. If they wanna gain popularity with Sungjaes name then they have to follow it till the end. Bcs if they just "play" it will destroy the whole story. We as the viewers are extremely smarter than the writers. We love taekwang bcs sungjae deliver it very well and different with joohyuk. We didnt bash him and said that he cant acting, it bcs Sungjaes act are much better and taekwang role suits him. The writers didnt apologize right? Oh God I hate the writers :( 

@zaireen yaaa!! School 2017 or maybe university timeee... hahaha

They meet at college and start a new love and new story ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BUT change the writers please......... :D

Guest ruby014

haha I think this was the first time Kim So Hyun saw 4D Sungjae HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA maybe he was always acting cool at the drama set LOL~ just a maybe :P:P:P (its me being delulu hahaha) But it looks like So hyun is very happy about it hahahahahaha sigh~ this oppa -dongsaeng is very beautiful!!!! magnificent!!! muy bueno!! hahahha

Cr: 괜찮아요

So embarrassing LOL. He always does that bird eating move!! He is so weird but I love it :w00t:

haha that bird eating move is much tamer than his magic carp move hahaha the pokemon/ magic carp move looks dangerous for him :P His poor head might get hurt.... :tears:

tumblr_nqi9pfatsA1rs3l09o6_400.gif

CJVLYvwVAAA1Zzf.png

CJVLZ7JUAAAewMy.png

anyway I dont want to comment about anything related to Sungjae's project on MBC :P This is like the shipping wars on ways 2015 hahaha they're like the yibi shippers complaining that we were saying bad things but we weren't ...like they're sooooo paranoid and over reacting. :rolleyes: Theyre starting to sound like the whining of an ambulance :lol::lol: Kim So hyun looks at Sungjae as a brother ... he is like minhooooo and she is too serious with her studies and acting to have a relationship noww and I think Sungjae is also like that he also wants to concentrate on his career ...the mc did not ask her ideal man ... the mc was talking about the ending of ways 2015 ...and Sungjae was just being a good older brother ... he said oppas will play with her ~ can't they appreciate that he is a sweet boy hahaha geeeeeesh 

Also Sungjae always forget which So hyun they were talking about duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh he also might be thinking about this So hyun ...his dancing chemistry was good here 

... sheesh ... Honestly now that I saw Kim So hyun and Sungjae together in an interview I'm quite okay for the 3 leading school2015 to meet each other and have an interview together ~ I'm not that super annoyed to the other guy now than before hahahaha :w00t::w00t: :P:P In the past I can't like his pictures in instagram but now I think I'm okay now hahahaha :P thats how I'm annoyed with the ending of ways2015 :P but still I can't mention his name hahaha sorreeeeeh

ooooohhh I saw some new gifs hahaha So hyun can fit in BtoB hahaha:P She is quite playful I really think the interview is not serious ... :D:Dsooo stop hating them~ 

tumblr_nr0rw8oE441rs3l09o1_540.gif

tumblr_nr0rw8oE441rs3l09o2_540.gif

tumblr_nr0rw8oE441rs3l09o3_540.gif

credits : • 괜찮아요 • 

Crazy Sungjae :lol:

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Smashes Watermelon With His Head on “Weekly Idol”

Yook-Sungjae.png

The upcoming episode of MBC Every1′s “Weekly Idol” will feature BTOB who recently made their comeback with their latest song “It’s Okay.”

During a special corner, the members have to complete challenges that are selected by their fans. Yook Sungjae, who is loved by his fans for his wacky personality, is challenged to crack open a watermelon by using his head.

Without hesitating, Yook Sungjae succeeds on his first try and surprises everyone by continuing to smash and destroy the watermelon.

BTOB-Weekly-Idol.png

BTOB-Weekly-Idol.png

His fellow members also get a chance to shine and show off their special skills and traits. Hyunshik, in particular, receives attention for his back muscles.

You can watch more of BTOB when this episode of “Weekly Idol” airs on July 8 at 6 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Archived