Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

winkola

Yook Sungjae (육성재)

An update for section tv interview.. Taebi squeeze :wub: oh gosh they look cute together.. This should be WAY ending, stupid writer! 

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: I LOVE YOU chingus!!!! mwaaaaaaah! THANK YOU always for the updates! :phew::phew::phew::wub::wub::wub:

CJHZTJEUcAAictZ.jpg
[credit to owner]

wiw, my Taebi ship! crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 003 from the bottom of the ocean, it's slowly rising up!!! waaaah!!crazy monkey 017crazy monkey 018crazy monkey 024crazy monkey 040 sorry, I know this is YSJ's thread but I just can't... wiw!! even KSH said that TBH, she would pick YSJ rather than NJH!! waaaaaaah! stupid writers of WAY 2015!! :angry: well, what's done is done!! so I'll just wait for their future project together where KSH & YSJ is the main lead couple!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: my mind is going wild now & I can't stop it..waaaaaaaaah!!!love onion headlove onion headlove onion head(SORRY :lol:)  & I have this crazy thought that maybe they'll both have a project together sooner or later like last 3 years in the drama TMTETS, where KSH(2nd lead) & YJG(1st lead) had a drama "I Miss You/Missing You".. I hope it will happen *crossfingers* I'll just wait & won't expect :):D heheh..

wiw, YSJ so popular now & so busy!!! :D In the past, I don't know who he is & his BTOB group but now, I started to know him & his group! his hyungs so lucky to have him!! wiw! Daebak YSJ!!!

& in the WGM, even though I didn't watch it yet('coz I'm busy w/ my school :D), I watched only the cuts, YSJ's acting got better!! wiw!! YSJ & Joy look good together but I'm still rooting for KSH & YSJ together :wub:..heheh! well, the important is, there's YSJ & I'll watch it next time in my free time.. :):):)

anyways, Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu chingus! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!! ^_^:wub::phew:

NJH is from YG and is practically guaranteed fame and success. I would edit that part out incase we have lurkers :P Don't want to give others reasons to further bash Sungjae and Taewkang :(

TAEBI SHIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! This ship has gotten a makeover and has become a SohyunXSungjae ship :lol: (Sorry Joy! The Taebi feel is still too strong for now). And Sungjae is so embarrassing with his chicken pigeon imitation and his weird aegyo sound...hahahah. 

Guest orcabear888

Hidden Content

MY TAEBI SHIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm grinning from ear to ear like an idiot hahaha whew :wub: the hyungs are cute though LOL

Hidden Content

MY TAEBI SHIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe! sorry.. I edited it! Thank you! & also maybe the lurkers will kill me if I didn't edit it..hahaha! :D & I'm sure I will be the reason the lurkers/haters will hate YSJ..I'll be careful next time :D

This is soooo funny.. Sungjae, which want do you want to be with, sohyun or joy? Hehe

This is soooo funny.. Sungjae, which want do you want to be with, sohyun or joy? Hehe

I laughed so hard at that part. Sungjae is like "oh shiit, oh yeah, I am virtually married...smile smile..silence" And then Joy appears on screen hahaha. 

Hopefully Elite will release the advertisement and behind the scenes soon. It looks like they shot a drama-like ad..so excited!!!! We will have a whole year of BtobXSohyun interaction with Elite. YAYYYY!!

CJIr_C5W8AA_x17.png

CJIr_1iWoAE0oOr.png

I can't wait for the video..hehehe! :wub::D:lol:

EDIT:
oh, there's a video already but it's blocked by the MBC!! grrrr! :angry: haysss

Let me fight Sungjae's stylist!! What is up with that tiger on Sungjae's shoulder?! But he still looks handsome :wub:

I laughed so hard at that part. Sungjae is like "oh shiit, oh yeah, I am virtually married...smile smile..silence" And then Joy appears on screen hahaha. 

Hopefully Elite will release the advertisement and behind the scenes soon. It looks like they shot a drama-like ad..so excited!!!! We will have a whole year of BtobXSohyun interaction with Elite. YAYYYY!!

LOL Sungjae! hahahahah! :D:w00t::lol: me too, I laughed so hard like there's no tomorrow!! lol :D
& I agree w/ that highlighted sentence! :D

I'm so glad that all my fellow TaeBi shippers still here together and despite that our ship sank, we still get so many TaeBi's moments (in reality). I really think the real end game is TaeBi. :wub:

(@winkola sorry if this thread becoming more to TaeBi's thread, but it's still Sungjae after all. :lol:)

@minibunny I can feel you. I has so much hatred towards the writers until now. I still haven't watch the ending of episode 15 and the full episode 16 because I can't bear to watch Tae Kwang crying (that's mean Sungjae did a great job in acting because he can make us feel the same emotions as his character).

So here's another update about our TaeBi :wub:

8th member of BTOB!! OMG.. So adorable!! :wub:

NOOOOOOOO....THE VIDEO IS BLOCKED :crazy::tears::( Lets pray that someone will upload it again. 

OH MY TAEBI FEELS >.<
Sungjae leaning his head on Sohyun's shoulder while sharing earphone :wub:
Ahhhh can't wait for the CF to come out >.<

MBC is so fast. The video is blocked already. Fortunately i got to watch it before it's blocked~ :D

This post really made my day!!! :wub: 

Sungjae addresses himself as Oppa to Sohyun and Sohyun keep calling him Oppa, right??

So sweet...

I'm so glad that all my fellow TaeBi shippers still here together and despite that our ship sank, we still

(@winkola sorry if this thread becoming more to TaeBi's thread, but it's still Sungjae after all. :lol:)

8th member of BTOB!! OMG.. So adorable!! :wub:

We are still trying to swim up from our Taebi ship..lol. The sinking ship that refuses to sink. 

That part where Sohyun introduced herself along with BtoB was so cute. She even matched their hand-movements.

While all TaeBi shippers are still swimming from the sinking ship (TBH our ship never sank in the first place LOL), here's an update about Sungjae SBS Inkigayo :wub: (I want to post other videos but all of its has been blocked)

From MBC Entertainment Official Youtube Acc, but not full, no footage from Elite filming

love onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion head

KSHxYSJ/TaeBi!! crazy monkey 017crazy monkey 017crazy monkey 017 (GIFs)

[credit to owner]

sorry for posting TaeBi/KSHxYSJ pics in this thread..heheh!