winkola

Okay, enough about Eun Bi and Tae Kwang because I still have my trauma with School 2015.

If you need a brainwash regarding the drama ending, you shoud watch this fanvid. It is fan edited of WAY-S15 ending, which is made as if EB likes TK. hahaaaa. 

(I put it in spoiler tag in case you or others don't wanna see it because of the trauma. hahaaa)

[Fan edited] Who are you - School 2015 ENDING. If eunbi like taekwang

Translation of Eunbi narration :

(at 09:53)  Taekwang-ah.. I like you. But for now, instead of thinking whom i like, i think i need  to find my identity first.

(at 10:20)  Gong Taekwang... be well.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zaireen you're absolutely right about BTOB being not normal lol. Fans have a lot of second hand embarrassment thanks to them but you just end up loving them even more. 

@sheargwyz yes wednesday show champion is their comeback stage :)

While School 2015 was still airing, I remember posting this on May 6     ( https://twitter.com/Sungjae_Fanbase/status/595717988290056192 ) about Sungjae breaking prejudice against idol acting. After he appeared on Mask Singer on May 10 there were articles like the one above about him breaking idol singing stereotypes. These two were within the same week lol. I'm very proud of him but it is also actually very sad. Most of the idols are known as dancers/entertainers with average singing skills and who can't act. When he was cast as Taekwang most of k-netizens (and also international viewers too actually, see soompi drama forum) were unhappy about the casting, especially against an actress like Kim Sohyun. I'm so happy he proved everyone wrong and they all adore Taekwang now hehe. And after I saw literally hundreds of articles about his singing on Mask Singer, I knew his role wouldn't be the same on School 2015. Maybe we wouldn't get so much Taekwang. 

I will try to summarize some of the Starcast videos on previous page. 

BTOB acting as Gong Taekwang https://youtu.be/HxrkYv8Jqs4 

They bring up School 2015 and tell Eunkwang to say praising words to Sungjae (I don't know why lol). Eunkwang (at 00:42) says "He's tall, handsome, good at acting and singing. I want to be reborn as Sungjae in my next life" lol he's so cute. Then Changsub (orange-haired) tells Sungjae to show the original version of bus scene ("Can I be the person to call you by your real name?"). Sungjae says the lines and Minhyuk (who plays Eunbi) accepts Taekwang right away LOL. Then Changsub and Eunkwang show their messy versions xD 

https://youtu.be/o1Bc4FX14iw This video was translated by a news site actually. 

Sungjae “I did not know the programs would do so well. And added “I wanted to show my skills comfortably, and prove to the members that the youngest can do this much. I am honored to get so much love and I feel the sense of responsibility with every word I speak. It makes me want to work harder.” Eun Kwang, the leader, gave a proud smile and said “It served as a motivation for the other members to work harder. We were able to put in more passion because of Yook Sung Jae’s success.” (http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/47772

In some other video, I can't find it now, the MC asks Sungjae "Recently older women have your pictures as their wallpapers instead of their sons'. How do you feel about it?" He says " 'My' parents don't use my pictures as wallpaper, they use flower pics" lol. 

https://youtu.be/p8LkBo24cDE In this video where rappers sing and vocals rap, I think Sungjae could easily become a rapper if he was trained more (he was a rapper in Big Byung actually haha), and Minhyuk could pass as a vocal in any other group because his voice is beautiful. I heard Sungjae was trained as a rapper initially but he sings since debut and the only BTOB song where he rapped is Insane. Another fact about BTOB, maybe because he's the youngest, all of them adore Sungjae. They always cling to him and spoil him just like Minhyuk here xD Sorry for the long post again :/ 

Sungjae's twitter update made me burst out laughing!! 

Typical Sungjae. LOL!

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Spies on Ilhoon in Hilarious BTS Clip From “It’s Okay” MV Filming

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Spies on Ilhoon in Hilarious BTS Clip From “It’s Okay” MV Filming

Yook Sungjae of BTOB recently shared a behind-the-scenes clip from the set of the group’s latest comeback music video for the title track “It’s Okay.”

On June 30, Sungjae uploaded the video clip of himself spying on his fellow group member Jung Ilhoon while he is filming a scene onto his personal Twitter account.

The clip begins with the camera on Sungjae’s face, before the voice of the music video director is heard saying, “Run in,” at which point Ilhoon makes his entrance. After Ilhoon runs into the café, he comes face to face with an actress in the music video.

Sungjae then continues to record the progression of the scene, as he makes funny faces while Ilhoon and the actress hug and share a romantic moment (which Sungjae seems to find hilarious)!

Meanwhile, “It’s Okay,” the title track of BTOB’s first-ever full-length album titled “Complete,” which was released on June 29, charted at number one for the first time since their debut.

Source (1)

Sungjae's twitter update made me burst out laughing!! 

Typical Sungjae. LOL!

Meanwhile, “It’s Okay,” the title track of BTOB’s first-ever full-length album titled “Complete,” which was released on June 29, charted at number one for the first time since their debut.

Source (1)

He is such a weirdo LOL.

Seems like after the korean promotion, they will be heading off to Japan most of August. So I guess Sungjae will focus on music mainly for now. Hopefully, we will see him back in a drama soon. Please Cube, don't let this boy's awesome acting talent go to waste. 

Unaired WGM cut eng sub

@ruby014 Your post made my day. I laughed so hard reading the highlighted parts. :lol:

Sorry everybody, but this gonna be a long post :sweatingbullets:

ooohhh how I wish this is true huhuhuhu but i dont want to expect too much hahaha kbs destroyed my positive perspective about Taebi ...instead of #IBELIEVE I now usually sing #IFEAR lol it also doesn't help that the other guy's fanbase is too harsh in declaring their love for their ship against the gentle Taebi shippers lol I feel that if I say Taebi is possible they will attack me (they might be here right now in ninja mode constructing evil plans haha*** such funny little evil plotters haha) LOL the show and the other fans scarred my innocent mind hahahahaha actually School 2015 reminded me of Memories in Bali (tae kwang is jo insung!!! hahaha) I think the writers forgot they were doing a school drama show  #TRAUMA 

And I totally agree when you said that the OTHER GUY'S fanbase is too harsh against us, TAEBI shippers. I mean, we even congratulated them but they still saying bad thing about Tae Kwang. That's why I never visited School 2015's thread anymore. My heart ache every time I reads their harsh posts. 

ahhhh sooo its not the certificate of school 2015 hahahaha thanks for sharing this

I feel relieved when I read the certificate's translation and I decided to share it in this thread. So we still have hopes that sooner or later Sungjae will come out with a new drama, right? But he once said that he love singing more than acting. Anyway, I will patiently waiting for his new drama, and hopefully for a male lead role and not the second male lead role (but we feel like he is the male lead role because his acting and his character has stole our hearts). The most important thing is, I love everything about him. His face, his skills, his manner and even his weirdness and dumbness. LOL. I love him just the way he is.

Yes they are :w00t:  actually I don't usually listen to kpop songs :P but I love BtoB's song Confession, winter's tale(i dont know why?) and now It's okay haha :wub: :P also I appreciate they have peniel haha because he effortlessly raps in english   :P  I started to like them because they can sing live hahaha this means when you attend their future concerts your money is worth it because you will really witness their amazing talent real time hehe :P

I love all BTOB's songs. Their songs different from any other idols group. They did a great job covering for other's singer songs too. And you're right, they can sing live very well. I'm so lucky I have seen their live performances when they visited my country for Golden Disk Awards. They were a rookie group back then but they performed live, but others group that debuted before them were miming and didn't perform live. LOL! 

dramabeans said Eun Bi might be blind  hahaha:P I think she already got her contacts fixed hahahaha kidding :P I wish Sungjae and So hyun become really close like her Minho and Im Siwan oppa :w00t:  I won't try to wish too much haha close friends are fine 

She only know she love Tae Kwang when she let him go. LOL. 

If you need a brainwash regarding the drama ending, you shoud watch this fanvid. It is fan edited of WAY-S15 ending, which is made as if EB likes TK. hahaaaa. 

(I put it in spoiler tag in case you or others don't wanna see it because of the trauma. hahaaa)

Hidden Content

@sheargwyz aaauuwww thanks for the video's link! I really appericate it. :wub: The original ending really traumatized me. So, I don't mind watching the fan edited video even it's just my imagination. But as long as I don't see the OTHER GUY'S face, I think I'll be alright. LOL.

@zaireen you're absolutely right about BTOB being not normal lol. Fans have a lot of second hand embarrassment thanks to them but you just end up loving them even more. 

In some other video, I can't find it now, the MC asks Sungjae "Recently older women have your pictures as their wallpapers instead of their sons'. How do you feel about it?" He says " 'My' parents don't use my pictures as wallpaper, they use flower pics" lol. 

@melody56 Thank you for the video's translation. You are amazing! :wub:

BTOB are hilarious, crazy, weird and didn't afraid to make ugly faces at all. But them being not normal is something like a charms to attract people's interest and end up loving them.

And the highlighted parts, count me in. I set Sungjae's wallpaper instead of my son. LOL!

Seems like after the korean promotion, they will be heading off to Japan most of August. So I guess Sungjae will focus on music mainly for now. Hopefully, we will see him back in a drama soon. Please Cube, don't let this boy's awesome acting talent go to waste. 

@winkola I think you're right and Sungjae will focus more on his singing career as he always said that BTOB is his priority. Nevertheless, I really miss his acting and I do hope that I can see Sungjae in his new drama. But as much as I want to see him back in a new drama, I hope he can do it one by one. Finish his comeback promotion first and start a new drama. Because he looks tired when he was filming for School 2015, filming for WGM and preparing for BTOB's comeback. He even looks a bit thinner compared to his first appearance as Tae Kwang in the beginning of School 2015. But he's still looking good and handsome though. :lol:

What are these pics for? It's my first time seeing these. Campaign posters? Because the caption written on the pics mean "approach a lonely friend first", and "reach out your hand to a lonely friend first".

CIvXGaRUcAEwPha.png

CIvXGIeUAAIm286.png

So the BTS pic of Sohyun & Sungjae earphone scene looking at each other while leaning their heads on table, and BTS video of sungjae and joohyuk at basketball court were for this?? I thought it was part of the drama. huhuuu

As for director's cut dvd, it seems the preorder has been opened at yes24? the price is 132,000 won?

http://www.yes24.com/eWorld/EventWorld/Event?eventno=113535

http://www.yes24.com/24/Goods/18830325

http://www.yes24.com/24/Goods/18830137

Gotta wait for english site to open the PO & release details in english. But it seems there's condition for dvd release (minimum pre-order amount 1200)?? 

Are you guys planning to buy the dvd??

I want to, but i can't. Its too expensive. huhuuuu

What are these pics for? It's my first time seeing these. Campaign posters? Because the caption written on the pics mean "approach a lonely friend first", and "reach out your hand to a lonely friend first".

So the BTS pic of Sohyun & Sungjae earphone scene looking at each other while leaning their heads on table, and BTS video of sungjae and joohyuk at basketball court were for this?? I thought it was part of the drama. huhuuu

As for director's cut dvd, it seems the preorder has been opened at yes24? the price is 132,000 won?

http://www.yes24.com/eWorld/EventWorld/Event?eventno=113535

http://www.yes24.com/24/Goods/18830325

http://www.yes24.com/24/Goods/18830137

Gotta wait for english site to open the PO & release details in english. But it seems there's condition for dvd release (minimum pre-order amount 1200)?? 

Are you guys planning to buy the dvd??

I want to, but i can't. Its too expensive. huhuuuu

It's an update from Korea Education Facebook and I think it's for "School Violence Prevention Campaign".

As for the DVD, I will buy if Eun Bi end up with Tae Kwang. But obviously we know that Eun Bi didn't choose Tae Kwang so I'll pass. :lol:

Here's another update, it is confirmed that Kim So Hyun and BTOB will filming for Elite Uniform. 

Sungjae's twitter update:wub:

He was on his way to the fan sign event when he updated his twitter with this picture. (Aaahhhh, those lucky fans :tears:)

But look at him, his face as big as his hand. LOL. 

BTOB's Sungjae humbly remarks on his newfound popularity

June 30, 2015 @ 5:04 am

temp-avatar.jpg by jubilantj

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  
BTOB's Sungjae discussed his sudden spike in popularity at the showcase of 'Complete', the group's first LP, held at Seoul Sangam District. 

SEE ALSO: BTOB talk about charting at #1 for the first time since debut

When one of the hosts Na Jong Chan asked him, "You are trending these days thanks to [appearing on] 'Mask King' and 'School 2015'. It is said that your pictures are the background image on moms' cell phones," Sungjae hilariously returned, "My own parents don't use my pictures, but instead have pictures of flowers.

The singer then added humbly, "I had no idea that a program where I wear a mask and that the drama would be loved so much [by the public]. When I'm a just a nobody. I simply wanted to show what I had to offer and prove to the [BTOB] hyungs that the maknae can do as much, but it's an honor since people gave me so much love [for my work]. I feel more responsible, and now I think I should be more careful with each word [I say].

Go, Sungjae!

:wub::wub::wub: 

BTOB give fan service with handsome selfies

June 30, 2015 @ 10:18 am

BTOB made sure to thank fans for being so loyal!

On June 30, members of BTOB shared the handsome selfies above of SungjaeIlhoon,Peniel, and Minhyuk. They also posted the message, "In celebration of 1000 reply melodies on Star Cast." It seems the boys wanted to thank their fans for the attention. 

In other news, BTOB recently returned with their new song "It's Okay" and topped music charts for the first time!

Guest ruby014

And I totally agree when you said that the OTHER GUY'S fanbase is too harsh against us, TAEBI shippers. I mean, we even congratulated them but they still saying bad thing about Tae Kwang. That's why I never visited School 2015's thread anymore. My heart ache every time I reads their harsh posts. 

hahaha I rambled a lot I just cant help it hahaha

yeeeaaa the other guy's fanbase are weird :crazy: hahaha they complain a lot about how others were being nit picky about his acting abilities which I believe is okay yunno because he is an actor now. We were not judging his face or personality as a person but his talent as an actor on the show  ...and when your an actor its not all about being cute on our tv screen or being nice off screen, he needs to act well thats why he is in the show. Its his job to make us feel for his character ...maybe he tried his best but I really did not feel empathize with his character ...maybe he should have done a thorough research for his character more and not only rely on his real life experience as an athlete ...he did not do his homework well.

I also think his scenes with Sungjae are equal duuuuuhhh Sungjae's story looks long because he is always with Eun Bi. They shared screen time!! Tae kwang real story builds up at the middle to end but the other guy's story builds up at first episode until the end! hello?!The other guy's character also got all the usual pretty scenic and romantic places (bus, bridge, park, cemetery, swimming pool, couple's park , hospital etc etc) It was all easy! I think that was a lot of chances that he can give us a good performances but no he gave me emotions that are either confusing to understand or short in emotion that left me unsatisfied :huh:. (His character was suppose to be cold not violent. He is more violent than Tae kwang.) Also he is the only character whose got an ambition/dream story fit for a school drama show-his story builds up slowly and was fulfilled heroically! (but it still looks lame with me) What more do his fans want? What injustice to his character are they talking about? Its all complain tsssss Kim So hyun should be the one who is entitled to complain! They relegate her lead character Eun bi as a trophy for the love line story only ..they made her story flat... if Eun Byul was played by another actress I will curse KBS for eternity...

I like how Sungjae was given at first , ordinary places and weird tools to act with KSH but they make it work because they equally tried to act naturally together. There was an undeniable chemistry. The ordinary places and weird props that were given to them became part of an extraordinary endearing scenes. Thats what good actors and actresses with good ethics do yunno ... they don't complain about short screen time or the props or make excuses because of their inexperience. They think of ways how it will be accepted better by the viewers rather than complain. They did their homework thoroughly and because of that the viewers fell in love with their characters until the writers just went mental with the last 2 episodes. :rolleyes:

I love him just the way he is.

this sounds like Bruno Mars song :P yep he is a charming actor :D

I love all BTOB's songs. Their songs different from any other idols group. They did a great job covering for other's singer songs too. And you're right, they can sing live very well. I'm so lucky I have seen their live performances when they visited my country for Golden Disk Awards. They were a rookie group back then but they performed live, but others group that debuted before them were miming and didn't perform live. LOL! 

wooow thats nice :w00t: did you tried to get their autograph :P yeaaa majority of boy bands just lip sync during their concerts :sweatingbullets:

She only know she love Tae Kwang when she let him go. LOL. 

haha your sooo right! Eun bi really is slow (even KSY and her sister Eun Byul said it lol) 

but the real KSH will like Tae kwang yunno ... I remember KSH said her ideal guy is someone like Park yoochun because he took good care of her while they were filming with rooftop prince and I miss you. He was the only one who ask her if she was hungry on set. She also said he is funny and smiles a lot hahahaha this just screams Tae kwang lol 

Thank you for summarizing the videos @melody56  :D 

They bring up School 2015 and tell Eunkwang to say praising words to Sungjae (I don't know why lol). Eunkwang (at 00:42) says "He's tall, handsome, good at acting and singing. I want to be reborn as Sungjae in my next life" lol he's so cute. Then Changsub (orange-haired) tells Sungjae to show the original version of bus scene ("Can I be the person to call you by your real name?"). Sungjae says the lines and Minhyuk (who plays Eunbi) accepts Taekwang right away LOL. Then Changsub and Eunkwang show their messy versions xD 

haha Usually on their old videos Sungjae always plays the girl part (which he really acted well :lol:) . Now its reverse hahaha Minhyuk now plays the part of the girl :P  Sungjae is a man now hahahaha :P:lol: 

:w00t::w00t:  i can imagine the face of the MC hahahaha 

The music video is 600k +++ views right now!! :w00t: I wish it will get more than 1million by july 5 ...maybe 2/3 million :P;)

@ruby014 @zaireen yes the school 2015 thread become really cruel to TK, they really said mean things and I hate it.. Sorry but I really mad because they think they're so mature but still talk bad things to other charachter.. Jeez

but luckily, this thread has made my day again, the bts scene is so funny.. It's so typical of Sungjae.. :wub: so thank you for the video @zaireen

and I also don't plan to buying it @sheargwyz its too expensive for the crappy ending, i want to buy it if they have an alternative ending where taebi together and not with yi an.. Hehe

@winkola yes it's understandable he will be busy to promote btob new album, but like you, I also hope once he finished promoting, he go back to drama or maybe a movie hehe.. His talent is so good, i know he like singing more but drama also open his opportunity to many things, especially when he can get to sing an ost again.. 

Archived