winkola

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruby014

haha changsub's face priceless :lol:  he always does that haha making face while sungjae wasn't looking 

WOW! For a person who is sooo busy he is quite energetic ! :wub: he is sooo happy here! love his voice~ :wub: Fighting!

the video in the spoiler tab is a throwback :P I think it was last year when he was still an mc for a song for you in kbs because amber and kangin is with him haha his voice is cute here ;)

I might join that Sungjoy's thread later, so see you there? :lol: 

oh I don't think it will look nice if I post comments there hahaha its a SungJoy thread and I ship Sungjae with KSH in my dreams haha :P Joy's fans won't like it especially my sig haha :lol:They might skin me alive lol kidding :P Also I haven't watch wgm :P I only read articles about them or see pictures soo I think I won't be able to contribute something on that thread... but for others (lurkers there haha) who loves Sungjae with anyone ...pls join them(don't be shy I think they won't bite) :D 

I laughed every time I watch these crazy boys.

they have a certain air of charisma while doing this crazy pose lol  :w00t:  the poses of minhyuk, sungjae and changsub looks crazy but you can't help not to like it hahaha! amazing! :w00t:

LOL... I guess I'm going to focus for this thread only (for the time being). Maybe I'll join the Sungjoy's thread later. But you should watch WGM. Sungjae being so hilarious and funny there. You can see the different side of him.

So far we only see Sungjae being crazy, dorky, weird when he's with BTOB. But in WGM, he is so shy and timid. The part when he was so shocked when Joy came out from the box, it was an epic! He called for his Mom. LOL. My stomach hurts because I laughed too much. Sungjae can get shocked easily and even Eunkwang calls him a coward. he was so shocked when Joy surprised him a toy snake. And when gave him couple tshirt as a gift, he was so shocked too. So hilarious. Sorry, too many spoilers! But watching WGM can ease my mind and cool down my anger with School 2015. TBH, I really hope for School 2017 with Tae Kwang and Eun Bi as the main story and main lead. They both deserve their own story without stupid love triangle from emotionless rival. There's so much questions need to be answered. Oh how I miss Tae Kwang. :( 

Watching So Hyun and BTOB together like this, why do I feel like I'm watching Eun Bi and Tae Kwang (with his new friends). LOL. And the end game is TaeBi. :w00t:

Guest ruby014

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT TO WATCH IT ASAP!!!!!!

I think she is the writer of MBC section tv?? I think she is? hahaha is she a taebi shipper?? :P:P ohhhh thanks to her we will see them together!!!! THANK YOU YOONJIN LEE UNNIE~May you have good career as a writer love yaaaah! 

EDIT: waaaaa i love mbc more than kbs huhu maybe they'll give us our happy ending than kbs hmph kbs is not a fun place ...:( 

>>>oh I was also wishing Sungjae and KSH will have a cameo on I remember you as the young teen ver of In Guk and Jang nara haha because people always try to comment Sungjae and In guk resembles each other a lot and I saw the synopsis of that show haha it would be funny because their role in ways2015 will be reverse if that happens haha KSH will be the one who will follow Sungjae around and he will be cold to her :P but she will still be persistent in stalking him haha ... but since KBS is a big grinch I think it won't happen ever:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

--------

@zaireen oh I watched the wgm cut scene of the first ep of them ....yeaaa they were cute :D but I'm just really into drama stuffs than variety right now :P... hahah oh you post the picture of KSH also waaaaa :P hahahahah 

---------

EDIT : Oh hahaha they took a pic with arnold hehe and emilia clarke  :-) Notice how sungjae is tall hahaha also his group members love to be closer with the hollywood celebrities while he has his own little world at the back hahaha cute :lol: 

@ruby014 we post the same picture at the same time. What more can I say? Great minds think alike. LOL.

Just want to share this article, it's an old news though. But look at his pretty naked face. I'm so envy! How can he be so perfect without make up.. I'll be like a ghost without my make up. LOL!

BTOB's Yook Sungjae Uploads A Self-Taken Photo On Instagram

By Esther Chung | March 27, 2015 09:18 PM EDT

yook sungjae

Group BTOB's member Yook Sungjae revealed his naked face.

Like Us on Facebook 

"Naked face Sungjae is pretty," posted Yook on his Twitter on Thursday along with a picture.

In the picture, Yook is leaning against the window of a bus, looking at the camera. His good looks are evident regardless of the unstyled hair and lack of makeup.

Link: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/187706/20150327/btobs-yook-sungjae-compliments-himself.htm

so many updates :w00t: he is getting super busy! one of his tweet said that him and the members had been up and going for 40 hours straight...holy shiit! With fame comes lots and lots of hard work and perseverance.Hang in there Sungjae!!! There are new Sungjae fansites popping up also :D which means more pictures for us! I will update the fansite lists and post photos soon :sweatingbullets:

And Sohyun X Sungjae meet again for Elite...YAY!!!!!!! They are so adorable together and I am sure his hyungs will tease him. Can't wait for the video!

Will Yook Sungjae and Joy Successfully Hold Hands for the First Time on “We Got Married?”

Will Yook Sungjae and Joy Successfully Hold Hands for the First Time on “We Got Married?”

The upcoming episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” will be showing BTOB’sYook Sungjae and Red Velvet’s Joy going on a very special date.

On the last broadcast, Joy revealed that she did not have her ears pierced when Sungjae gifted her with a pair of earrings at their first meeting. During their second meeting, the on-screen couple visited a skincare clinic after the Red Velvet member worked up the courage and decided to finally get her ears pierced.

However, when she actually stepped into the clinic to go through with her decision, Joy was unable to hide her nervous state. Seeing this, Sungjae promised that he would be by her side to provide support.

After seeing just how anxious Joy was getting when the time came, Sungjae couldn’t hold back his laughter and said, “You’re so cute.”

While the BTOB member tried his best to distract Joy from her nerves by telling a funny story, nothing seemed to work. Finally, after staring at her for a bit, it is said that Sungjae offered his hand and told his on-screen wife, “Hold my hand.” Although Joy hesitated at first due to the unexpected gesture, she ultimately took his hand and the two successfully had their very first hand-holding experience!

yook sungjae joy 2

Find out if Joy succeeds at her attempt to get her ears pierced through the upcoming July 4 broadcast of “We Got Married.”

Source (1)

2. BtoB Yook Sung Jae (Who Are You - School 2015) :wub:

No. 2 is not bad though given the fact that School 2015 is his second drama as male lead. It's an excellent achievement. :D 

Naver Poll: Who Is The Best Idol Actor For The First Half Of The Year?

Thursday, July 02, 2015  1 Comment
Screen%2BShot%2B2015-07-02%2Bat%2B10.04.

1. EXO D.O (I Remember You)
2. BtoB Yook Sung Jae (Who Are You - School 2015)
3. B2ST Yoon Doo Joon (Let's Eat 2)
4. ZE:A's Park Hyung Shik (High Society)
5. Infinite L (The Time that I've Loved You)
6. 2PM Junho (Twenty)
7. Others (Leave it in the comments)
8. B1A4 Baro (Angry Mom)

Naver Poll: The Golden age of idol actors! Who is the best idol actor for the first half of the year? 

1. [+6,397, -2,082] This isn't an acting poll but a popularity poll meant for fangirls

2. [4,023, -223] Im Siwan isn't here because he is now a full-fledged actor... All the idols on this poll are good at acting.. Baro showed improvement since 'Reply 1994' while L is a far cry from his acting in 'Master's Sun'. Yoon Doo Joon and Park Hyung Shik are frequent seen in dramas and they're really good. Yook Sung Jae hit daebak this year and D.O's just getting bashed because he's an EXO member but his acting is good..

3. [+3,771, -692] If I had to choose, it would be Park Hyung Shik, D.O. and Yook Sung Jae

4. [+2,131, -423] A vote for D.O~~!! His psycho acting was poignant to a degree that his voice was terrifying to listen to. I was so focused~

5. [1,621, -214] How annoying are these people who whine that their oppa isn't here

6. [+1,690, -350] But L only appeared briefly. Should've put Hoya

7. [1,629, -975] D.O did an amazing job but I'd have to choose Yook Sung Jae who was a lead over D.O who was just a cameo

8. [1,076, -470] My vote goes to Gong Tae Kwang

9. [+623, -203] Lee Joon's not here because his main profession now is an actor

10. [+391, -143] You really have to acknowledge Shiksha-nim. I enjoyed 'Let's Eat'

11. [+165, -12] On a different topic, male idols are much better at acting than female idols

12. [+95, -25] Yook Sung Jae, Yoon Doo Joon, Park Hyung Shik. Where's Lee Joon?

13. [+71, -14] Putting my bias aside, the best ones here are D.O., Yook Sung Jae and Park Hyung Shik

Indeed :wub: 

2. BtoB Yook Sung Jae (Who Are You - School 2015) :wub:

No. 2 is not bad though given the fact that School 2015 is his second drama as male lead. It's an excellent achievement. :D 

Naver Poll: Who Is The Best Idol Actor For The First Half Of The Year?

Thursday, July 02, 2015  1 Comment
Screen%2BShot%2B2015-07-02%2Bat%2B10.04.

1. EXO D.O (I Remember You)
2. BtoB Yook Sung Jae (Who Are You - School 2015)
3. B2ST Yoon Doo Joon (Let's Eat 2)

Naver Poll: The Golden age of idol actors! Who is the best idol actor for the first half of the year? 

2. [4,023, -223] . Yook Sung Jae hit daebak this year

3. [+3,771, -692] If I had to choose, it would be Park Hyung Shik, D.O. and Yook Sung Jae

7. [1,629, -975] D.O did an amazing job but I'd have to choose Yook Sung Jae who was a lead over D.O who was just a cameo

8. [1,076, -470] My vote goes to Gong Tae Kwang

12. [+95, -25] Yook Sung Jae, Yoon Doo Joon, Park Hyung Shik. 

13. [+71, -14] Putting my bias aside, the best ones here are D.O., Yook Sung Jae and Park Hyung Shik

Indeed :wub: 

81188-Loki-fuck-yeah-gif-EWzc.gif

Sungjae getting praised left and right B) And he deserves every single one of them for doing such a tremendous job portraying Taekwang. As a viewer, I felt connected to Taekwang and couldn't help but care and root for him. Taekwang will be one of my favorite fictional character in a drama. And KBS is still milking Taekwang's popularity :phew: They should just make a spinoff with Taekwang as the male lead. He travels around Korea before starting college and finds a new passion in life as a musician *cough* BtoB's It's Okay plays in the background *cough* He uses his heart break from Eunbi as an inspiration and writes an emotionally moving song. The song becomes a massive hit and he becomes the most popular singer in Korea. 

I guess my last fanfic wasn't the last...LOL. The shitty ending of School 2015 leaves me so dissatisfied that I can't help but become creative and make my own god damn ending for Taekwang :lol:

Crazy Sungjae and Changsub, as usual :lol:

BTOB's live performance at today's KBS Music Bank = define perfection!!!

I got confused every time I watch their live performance because they were so good at it and made me think that they were lip sync. But when they lip sync, they looked so awkward made me want to laugh. But I guess it's a good thing because it proves that their live performance is way better compared when they lip sync and it also proves their credibility as the best idol group (among the best). 

:wub:

Sungjae-ya!! Why so funny... :lol:

Sungjae's latest twitter update :wub:

Guest ruby014

CF cash slide video :D

haha he was sooooo close in biting changsub's ear wahahahaha :sweatingbullets::P  

haha hyunshik is on fire on this live performance nice ~ Still loving peniel's part ... his voice while rapping is distinct ohhh my I think they should start separating ilhoon and sungjae while they perform ... my eyes cannot take the heat~ waaa :wub: :P:w00t:  I know theyre normally handsome lol but both of them together at the ending part of that video  ....wow too perfect :w00t::wub:

Translation for the CF cash slide video :lol:

CF cash slide video :D

haha he was sooooo close in biting changsub's ear wahahahaha :sweatingbullets::P  

haha hyunshik is on fire on this live performance nice ~ Still loving peniel's part ... his voice while rapping is distinct ohhh my I think they should start separating ilhoon and sungjae while they perform ... my eyes cannot take the heat~ waaa :wub: :P:w00t:  I know theyre normally handsome lol but both of them together at the ending part of that video  ....wow too perfect :w00t::wub:

I can't even believe that boy who almost bite his love and hate partner (Changsub) sang very well during the live performance. And his crazy dorky weird hyung, Changsub, his voice is so amazingly beauty and unique. OK, I love Sungjae more than Changsub but I love Changsub's voice more than Sungjae's. And that Ilhoon boy, he could pass easily as a girl because of his pretty face. My heart can't take more than 2 biases. So I'll just stick with Sungjae and Changsub, or else I'll end up being crazy just like them. LOL. Thank god Peniel didn't talk too much and seems like a normal person, compared to others, so I didn't pay much attention to him. But I have to admit that his rap sounds amazing too, and his voice is one of a kind. It's kinda unique too. Kudos to these crazy dorky boys.

Thank you so much for all the update :wub:

Sungjae oh dear, why you are so adorable? Sometimes I wonder,I should be embarrassed every time I'm seeing Sungjae act silly like that but tbh his craziness make me like him even more.. he didn't even care about his image, he love to see every one laugh or smile because of his action..

in the cf, he is soooo handsome and cute at the same time..even his acting in the cf is soo good..It's quite different compare with his acting as a teenager (plus nine boys and WAY), in the cf, he is more mature and manly.. I want to take him and put it in my pocket..haha

I am happy that sungjae acting got recognition by others, despite he is in the 2nd but the different between him and DO are not that big (not like 2nd and 3rd, they have huge gap) ,and DO is also really good in remember you.. despite they are idols but their acting are really awesome, not all idols can perform like they did..

I also cannot wait for taebi+btob in section tv, I think they are having fun interview based on the picture..

Taebi seem have more power than the yibi other shipper, even with the lousy ending, they can get cf after the drama finish, usually main couple who have high impact to the audience can get cf after drama (HJW-JCW,  PSH-LJS etc).. can't wait to see their reunion.. 

Thank you so much for all the update :wub:

Sungjae oh dear, why you are so adorable? Sometimes I wonder,I should be embarrassed every time I'm seeing Sungjae act silly like that but tbh his craziness make me like him even more.. he didn't even care about his image, he love to see every one laugh or smile because of his action..

in the cf, he is soooo handsome and cute at the same time..even his acting in the cf is soo good..It's quite different compare with his acting as a teenager (plus nine boys and WAY), in the cf, he is more mature and manly.. I want to take him and put it in my pocket..haha

I am happy that sungjae acting got recognition by others, despite he is in the 2nd but the different between him and DO are not that big (not like 2nd and 3rd, they have huge gap) ,and DO is also really good in remember you.. despite they are idols but their acting are really awesome, not all idols can perform like they did..

I also cannot wait for taebi+btob in section tv, I think they are having fun interview based on the picture..

Hidden Content

Totally agree. Sungjae is crazy, weird and always making silly faces. But when he act or perform, he became totally different person. I don't get it when people said that his acting as Tae Kwang is not a big deal because he just being as his true self (but Sungjae admit that his and Tae Kwang's personality is 120% similar), but it doesn't define that similarities is the main factor for his excellent acting as Tae Kwang. Because Sungjae really can act and he nailed his role as Tae Kwang and made us choosing him as the main lead instead the actual main lead. I see a different person everytime I watch Tae Kwang in School 2015 and everytime I watch Sungjae perform as BTOB's Yook Sungjae. Tae Kwang and Sungjae might be crazy, but they have a different kind of craziness. Tae Kwang's craziness is because of his sadness, loneliness and frustration. But Sungjae's craziness because is of his happiness, weirdness and sugar rush! LOL. But despite of his craziness, he is mature than his age and all his group members admit it.

And yes, me too. I can't wait for our TaeBi's interview. They seems having lots of fun while doing the interview. TaeBi surely has a big impact to us, the loyal shippers of the sinking ship. But we are grateful enough that there so many fan made and fan fiction videos edited by TaeBi shippers for the different/alternative ending and somehow those videos are more convincing compared to the worst ending (written by the mental writers) I've ever watched so far. 

And to @winkola as I said before, don't stop posting your fan fiction ending for TaeBi because obviously your ending is way better that the actual (tragic) ending. At least it can mend my broken heart. :lol:

Beautiful inside and out :wub:

BTOB Donate Portion Of 'Complete' Album Profits To Charity

By Hailie Elizabeth | July 03, 2015 11:29 AM EDT

BTOB
(Photo : Cube)

2-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : Event Page Capture)

BTOB encouraged fans to purchase their 'Complete' album with a special donation event. 

Like Us on Facebook 

On June 30, BTOB posted their plans for "Complete" activities and began an enter-to-win event under the title, It's Okay, Everyone. To participate in the It's Okay, Everyone event, people who bought BTOB's "Complete" album can enter the album's 16-digit serial number in the event homepage. BTOB will later randomly choose the winners of the events the group will hold in the near future.

For every person who participates in the donation event, $0.45 is raised. The donation will eventually be made under BTOB's fan club's name, Melody. Over $1,475 was raised within three days and the number is rapidly increasing.

BTOB decided to began this special donation event to let the public know that they genuinely wish to support those who feel lonely and lost, just like the lyrics in their title track, "It's Okay."

This is not BTOB's first time donating. During their "The Winter's Tale" activities in January, BTOB members bought firefighter gloves with their own expenses and donated them to Korea's National Emergency Management Agency. When the news of their kindness reached the public, the group received media's spotlight as social contribution donors.

BTOB made a comeback on June 29 with their title track "It's Okay." They swept across 6 major music charts upon their comeback and they have also been holding onto their top-ranking status on Hanteo's album chart for 3 consecutive days. 

© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Archived