winkola

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sungjae is on a roll. Because he is a workaholic, after their Japan promotions in August he might be back in a drama or movie. Especially after gaining so many positive reviews I'm sure he'll want to go back to acting. Of course I'd want him to rest for a while but I've been saying this everyday since last year lol :/ And wow he already signed CF contract with Jo In Sung!! I'm happy that Cube isn't throwing him into everything and seems to be careful about his future activities. Except well... WGM. I just wish his popularity helped BTOB more. This is their strongest comeback ever but sadly it coincided with insanely popular groups... Anyway it's hard to top a character like Gong Taekwang but I can't wait to see actor Yook again :D 

BTOB brings up Sungjae's rise to popularity and more on 'Weekly Idol'

On the July 8 episode of 'Weekly Idol,' BTOB discussed many things ranging from the Sungjae's newfound popularity and the composition process behind the group's new song "It's Okay" to the vocal ranks of the group members. 

BTOB exchanged some good-natured banter regarding Sungjae's rise to stardom, which he achieved through his starring in 'School 2015.' The members, who were introducing their new song, joked, "This time it was thanks to Sungjae," while Minhyuk added, "When we introduce ourselves, we were planning to include 'Sungjae Agency' in parentheses," causing everyone to burst out in laughter. 

MC Jung Hyung Don asked about the vocal assignments among the group members, questioning, "Is Eunkwang the main vocalist?" to which Sungjae responded, "Howon Unvierstiy Applied Music graduates Hyunsik and Changsub hyungs are the sub vocalistsI'm the secondary sub vocalist." MC Defconn then commented, "Your parts have greatly increased for you to stay as the secondary vocalist. Who do you want to reassign your position to?" implying that now is the time for the idol to surrender his current positions and move up the vocal ranks. Sungjae, looking in Eunkwang's direction, jokingly answered, "Eunkwang hyung?" to the great amusement of the members and the MCs. 

Sungjae's influence didn't stop there. Changsub further revealed that their agency Cube Entertainment's president wanted "more parts to be allocated to Sungjae for the new song." Eunkwang chimed in, "The intro for 'It's Okay' was originally intended for me but it went to Sungjae instead. The president requested the composer to add more parts for Sungjae." Ilhoon added his two cents by joking, "The rapper can rest easy," referring to his lighter workload as most parts in the song went to the vocalists. 

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/btob-brings-up-sungjaes-rise-to-popularity-and-more-on-weekly-idol

BTOB Reveals Cube CEO Personally Asked Composer to Increase Yook Sungjae’s Parts in “It’s Okay”

BTOB.jpg

It sounds like the CEO of Cube Entertainment has been keeping up with Yook Sungjae‘s explosive popularity since his breakout role as Gong Tae Kwang on “Who Are You: School 2015.”

During the July 8 broadcast of MBC Every1‘s “Weekly Idol,” BTOB made an appearance to promote their comeback.

After their performance of “It’s Okay,” MC Jung Hyung Dong jokes, “Compared to previous songs, Eunkwang‘s dance parts have increased significantly.”

Laughing, Eungkwang replies, “But actually they said to give Sungjae more [singing] parts.”

When Jung Hyung Dong asks whose parts were given up for Sungjae, Eunkwang says, “That ad lib introduction part was mine, but it got switched to Sungjae’s.”

The other members chime in, “The first part verse A was Changsub‘s part but Sungjae stole them all… Seriously he stole them all!”

Changsub adds, “I sang the first verse but our boss called the composer separately saying, ‘Put in Sungjae’ for the first part.”

Did you notice the new allocation of parts? Share with us your thoughts!

Source (1)

Sungjae and Changsub's Shirts

Our supporter Alexander To has come back to us with another cool tip! 
tipalexbtob.jpg

BtoB performed "Giddy Up" on M COUNTDOWN 150709 Ep.432 where Sungjae wore the 'The golden age infamous party' sweatshirt from an Italian street fashion brand called EJXIII. Buy here.

giddyup1.jpg
You da real MVP Alexander, thank you so much!

Vixx N KPoP - BTOB (Full.ver)

Translation : Cr. @mellostop

N: After becoming a DJ, this is my happiest since our VIXX guested b/c the group I'm closest to came today so I feel really good

Peniel: Aren't you just saying what's on the script?

N: Peniel, are you pointing me out?

Minhyuk: His Korean improved

Changsub: We ran here b/c we wanted to see hyung

N: As expected, Changsubie you're mine ♥

Peniel: Lies

N: Peniel, your Korean improved a lot

CJccp8tUYAQ2aWv.png:large

CJceTQ0UMAA9s8P.png:large

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Have you notice the accident of minhyuk pants during the mcountdown show? Actually this is not the first accident that happen to btob, our beloved sungjae also had this accident..I like how they handle the situation.. It show how professionalism they are :D

I know this is an old news but I love how they can appreciate and reorganization sungjae hardwork..:wub:

BTOB's Fan Club Grows In Number Upon The News Of Their Comeback

By Jackie Chung | June 10, 2015 03:28 AM EDT

btob

Boy group BTOB's fan club has increased in numbers.

From Sunday to Tuesday in the span of two days, BTOB's official fan cafe had 3,600 new fan members join- putting BTOB's fan club on the top of Daum cafe's ranking. The number has been increasing since BTOB's announcement of their comeback on June 4, going up to about 72,000 members total.

BTOB will be releasing their first official album at the end of this month.A part of the reason the numbers increased so quickly could also be that member Yook Sungjae has been receiving much love and popularity through the KBS 2TV drama "Who Are You." BTOB has also been mentioned numerous times on the MBC show "Mask King Singer."

cr :http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/209372/20150610/btobs-fan-club-numbers-increase-at-the-news-of-their-comeback.htm

and now the member increase even more.. IMO it just amazing from only 3k into more than 80k..I really want them to get #1 but their competitor are really tough, if only the other big idols don't comeback with btob, I am really sure they can get #1.. BTOB fighting!

Missing Tae Kwang, Eun Bi? :lol:

I only see Eun Bi and Tae Kwang in this photo, not Kim Sohyun and Yook Sungjae. They are in character. TaeBi forever! :wub:

My current activity is streaming BTOB's youtube video "It's Okay". Basically that song telling me "It's Okay TaeBi ship sank". LOL! Just kidding. But "It's Okay" is really a nice healing song with beautiful lyrics. Never get bored listen to it over and over again. 

This is the Show Champion Backstage, Sung jae pretend to have a solo and sing "killing song"..it's so funny..

and this for the BTOB's Roaming World LG U+ CF with Eng Sub, which I also found really funny..

And Sungjae is the only one who kissed the girl. LOL. He is the "maknae" though. :lol: 

Elite uniform CF is OUT!!!

TAEBIII!!!

why so cuteee >.<

oh my god!! My taebi... They are so cute!! It's not sungjae, it's taekwang for sure.. Hihi i reply it over and over again.. We have an alternative ending of WAY!! Hehe

Elite uniform CF is OUT!!!

TAEBIII!!!

why so cuteee >.<

oh my god!! My taebi... They are so cute!! It's not sungjae, it's taekwang for sure.. Hihi i reply it over and over again.. We have an alternative ending of WAY!! Hehe

Yes, it's definitely Tae Kwang.. Sungjae even mentioned it in his twitter.. He said "feels like seeing Tae Kwang and Eun Bi after a long time".

:wub:

That eyes :wub:

TaeBi ship is sailing. :lol:

Archived