winkola

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Talks Marriage, Children, and How He Was Cast in “Who Are You: School 2015”

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Talks Marriage, Children, and How He Was Cast in “Who Are You: School 2015”

BTOB member Yook Sungjae will be opening up about his plans for marriage, having children, as well as the interesting story behind his casting in the drama “Who Are You: School 2015” on the next episode of KBS’ quiz show “1 vs. 100.”

During the recent recording for “1 vs. 100,” which will be airing on July 7, Sungjae shared, “My dream, ever since I was younger, was to marry at 25 years old. I also wanted to have children early so that I could become a friend-like dad to my kids.”

He continued, “These days, my thoughts have been changing. I think I said those things when I was younger without really knowing any better.

The BTOB member also told the backstory behind his casting audition for his first-ever drama “Who Are You: School 2015.”

Sungjae explained, “During my audition, the director tried to check my personality, so he kept saying, ‘What’s BTOB? I’ve never even heard of it.’ In that moment, my ears turned red and I told him, ‘We’re working as hard as we can, isn’t it a bit much [to say that]?’”

As soon as he said that to the director, he thought, “It’s going to be hard for me to step into the drama world now.” However, he revealed that the director decided to cast him after seeing him lose his temper, as it was very fitting for his role as Gong Tae Kwang.

yook sungjae 1 vs. 100

This episode of “1 vs. 100” featuring Sungjae is expected to air on July 7 at 8:55 p.m. (KST).

Source (1) (2)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

150704 BTOB Show Champion Backstage

I don't know if this was uploaded here already but this has a sub on it..heheh :):):)

Pizza Heaven 1st Episode

They're so funny!! hahahaha! :w00t::w00t::w00t: & I miss the Blonde hair of GTK/YSJ.. heheh :)

Guest dramacf

Credits: kkuljaem

Yook Sung Jae And Kim So Hyun's Post-Who Are You Updates

Monday, July 06, 2015  5 Comments

nni.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Entertainment Weekly' Kim So Hyun, "Yook Sung Jae's confession scene made my heart flutter'

1. [+4,019, -55] That scene made my heart flutter too. They looked so lovely

2. [3,090, -144] So jealous of Yook Sung Jae. When will I... with a woman like her.ㅜㅜ..

3. [+2,239, -52] I became a fan of Kim So Hyun's^^ Hope to see you in more dramas!!

4. [+200, -8] I loved that scene too. The acting, chemistry and cinematography were on point. So glad to see Eunbi and Taekwang on 'Ent Weekly'. As much as I wish Eunbi to end up with Taekwang, it's too late to lament over it 

5. [+66, -1] I hope they reunite in another drama. Please cast them

6. [+63, -3] What's with all the comments about Joy? This article has nothing to do with her

uu88.jpg

Dispatch - Naver: 'Don't we look good in retro uniforms?'... Yook Sung Jae and Kim So Hyun's dreamy chemistry

1. [+1,182, -44] Their chemistry was the best. Even in the finale, she had better chemistry with Yook Sung Jae than with Nam Joo Hyuk

2. [+786, -19] They match so well~^^

3. [+387, -16] Yook Sung Jae matches So Hyun better than Joy.

4. [+247, -9] Wow. So Hyun's so classy..... For about 3 seconds, I thought I was looking at Son Ye Jin

5. [+248, -17] Change her WGM partner to So Hyun .ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+75, -4] They need to do a movie with this kind of concept

uu9syaf.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Section TV' Kim So Hyun chose Nam Joo Hyuk in 'Who Are You'... but would choose Yook Sung Jae in real life

1. [+12,786, -217] Kim So Hyun had no idea about the ending either..The writer ruined it by tossing in that forced storyline. tsk tsk

2. [+10,415, -229] I choose Yook Sung Jae too ♡♡

3. [+8,510, -740] They really match well... Poor Joy..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6,109, -112] Of course, I'd choose Yook Sung Jae in real life too. WAY's ending was hopeless

5. [+625, -26] Yook Sung Jae is so likeable ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+399, -14] The BtoB members are there too but the interview was too centered on Sung Jae and So Hyun Kim So Hyun, BtoB, hwaiting!

ufhsa.jpg

My Daily - Naver: [Exclusive] Yook Sung the trend.. confirmed as a special MC on 'Inkigayo'

1. [+2,756, -107] Seems to be on a roll lately after captivating everyone with his charming voice on 'Mask Singer'.. He's an upright young man

2. [+2,003, -96] Love him~^^ He's finally getting the well-deserved recognition~ Do well in the future, Sung Jae and BtoB

3. [+1,790, -106] I love you, Sung Jae-ya~

4. [+139, -14] I liked him ever since 'Plus Nine Boys'. I'm glad that he's getting noticed

5. [+134, -14] It's a good thing that he's getting many offers but I hope he doesn't overwork himself

6. [+115, -14] He should be doing things like this!!!! Why WGM???

7. [+74, -3] They should put Sung Jae and Eun Kwang on 'My Little Television'.. They would be hilarious to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you for the post @kdramafan43v3r (btw,I love your signature about 'still annoyed at school 2015' lol), wow the comment reach 12k and 10k, it means people still roots for taebi despite the drama's already finished, many netizen hate the ending like us haha.. but I do agree (sorry for yibi) but Sungjae-Sohyun chemistry is way better than NJH.. 

Sungjae is indeed a trend right now, everything he did, has been broadcast in any news.. so happy for sungjae

Guest dramacf

Thank you for the post @kdramafan43v3r (btw,I love your signature about 'still annoyed at school 2015' lol), wow the comment reach 12k and 10k, it means people still roots for taebi despite the drama's already finished, many netizen hate the ending like us haha.. but I do agree (sorry for yibi) but Sungjae-Sohyun chemistry is way better than NJH.. 

Sungjae is indeed a trend right now, everything he did, has been broadcast in any news.. so happy for sungjae

Lurking in this thread is slowly mending the broken pieces of my Taebi heart. Loved how KSH answered the interview. She basically cleaned up the mess that the WAYS 2015 writers left behind! TBH, I still haven't watched the subbed finale episode. Live streaming it with that horrible, terrible, awful finale was enough to traumatize me for x number of years to come...You see, I've always had the right gut feeling of who I felt was the right OTP in all my 10 years of kdrama watching and I've never been wrong except for this one. These writers will forever be blacklisted in my books!

I'm happy for Sungjae that he's gained the public's attention which he rightfully deserves. Although, it's quite a tall order what with the comebacks of different groups right now, I still wish for them to win in music shows so that Sungjae's effort won't be wasted coz let's be honest the new fans that BTOB has now are there for Sungjae. I really like their new song now coz it drives a message amidst the sea of inane comeback songs from other groups so I really hope that makes a difference.

@ruby014 @minibunny Kim So Hyun's confession about who's the one that she'll actually choose at the end. Guess what? She wanted to choose Sungjae!!! I'm literary screaming right now.. I knew it!!! Now I really want to smash the writers head!!!! And yes, there's a lot news about TaeBi instead of YiBi. I haven't see any news about YiBi or the other guy. It's all about Tae Kwang, Eun Bi, Sungjae and Sohyun. Damn that stupid writers!! I'm having mental breakdown again. LOL!!

[150704] Show Champion Backstage Translations

THIS IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME. KEEP EM COMING. :wub: #TAEBI SHIP IS SAILING!

201507061441776168_559a157fa0654_99_2015

Article: '1 vs 100' Yook Sungjae, "Getting married by 25 is my goal... I want kids early too"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+6,953, -90] It's kids who talk like this who end up getting married late...

2. [+5,384, -73] ㅋㅋㅋ He's still a little kid to me that it's weird hearing him talk about marriage...

3. [+4,234, -59] Big dreams ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+4,156, -153] Then what about BtoB... or your enlistment

5. [+2,649, -156] Noooo ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+633, -13] Only naive kids talk big like this ㅋㅋㅋ Just wait till you hit 25, you'll realize you're still too young for it

7. [+600, -7] I'm your hyung and I said that at 20 years old and I'm 30 now and still not married

8. [+509, -10] ㅋㅋㅋ I had a lot of friends who said this in our early twenties but not one of them have gotten married yet ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+453, -39] Just make sure you serve before 25..

10. [+408, -14] It's because he's still naive ㅋㅋㅋ needlessly cute

Yook Sung Jae Has Changed HIs Thoughts About Marriage

BY Julie Jones | Jul 06, 2015 12:09 PM EDT

Yook Sung Jae

Idol-actor Yook Sung Jae may be pretend-married to Red Velvet's Joy on the reality show "We Got Married," but he has done some thinking about getting married in real life. When the 20-year-old BtoB member he appeared on the KBS quiz show "1 vs 100," he was asked about his real-life marriage plans. He said that his plans have changed over the last few years. He used to think that he wanted to be married at a very young age.

Like Us on Facebook 

"My dream ever since I was younger was to marry at 25 years old," said Yook. "I also wanted to have children early so that I could become a friend-like dad to my kids."

But he might be having so much fun lately that he has reconsidered his plans.

"These days my thoughts have been changing. I think I said those things when I was younger without really knowing any better."

Yook previously appeared in the drama "Nine Plus Boys" but it was his role in the drama "Who Are you - School 2015" that can be considered his breakout role. In that drama he played the bad-tempered student Gong Tae Kwang. Hus character started out being a rebellious troublemaking student but his affection for a fellow student, played by Kim So Hyun, forced him to make some changes in his life.

To make sure he was right for the Gong Tae Kwang role, the drama's director encouraged him to lose his temper during the audition. During the audition the director said, "What's BtoB? I've never heard of it?" After a while Yook lost his temper. He was sure he had blown the audition. However, that was exactly what the director was going for. Once the director saw Yook lose his temper he decided the idol-actor was the perfect fit for Gong Tae Kwang.

So far on "We Got Married," Yook has not lost his temper. He has been a good husband to his virtual spouse Joy. He has been very even-tempered, considerate and protective.

Joy wanted to get her ears pierced so she could wear some that earrings he bought her and worried that it would hurt. He volunteered to carry her around all day. He also held her hand to help her overcome any anxiety she felt at the procedure.

What do you think about Yook Sung Jae as marriage material? Would you marry him? At what age should he get married?

BTOB buy ice cream for their fans for the hot summer

BTOB_1436058164_af_org.jpg

BTOB gifted their fans with some cool ice cream!

BTOB had a high touch event with fans who suffered through the summer heat for a chance to see the boys at their 'Show! Music Core' comeback stage. The group gifted the 350 fans with a voucher to exchange for free ice cream nearby. They named the ice cream 'Melk Ice Cream' after their fanclub Melody, and even wrote on the vouchers, "Melody, how does it taste? It's good because oppa bought it for you, right?

SEE ALSO: BTOB are classy in suits for dance version of 'It's Okay' MV

The ice cream was to thank fans not only for coming to their comeback stage, but also for getting "It's Okay" to the top of the charts for the first time since their debut.

[INTERVIEW] 150706 - BTOB’s Yook Sungjae, “My kiss scene with Kim Sohyun? Eunkwang hyung was the most envious”

tumblr_inline_nr3f7bCpsY1r2zn28_500.jpg

BTOB, who I met up with at a waiting room for a music broadcast in Yeouido on the 4th.

Through their title song of ‘It’s Okay’ from their new album, 'Complete’, which was released on June 29th, BTOB have tasted the feeling of being 1st on music charts 3 years since their debut and it was through a sweet ballad not a dance song. They revealed their thoughts on their comeback by stated, “Although it was slightly burdening to come back with a ballad, it was a song that all the members liked. As much as we felt affectionate towards it, our anticipations were also large. We thought that our rank on music charts was photoshopped (laughter). We believe that it is our first start now. We want to get 1st on a music broadcast in the future.”

They showed their different wills on acting upon their promise by following with, “Like we had previously revealed (on Naver Starcast), we will pick 7 fans and definitely hold a sparring. We will show the fun of being a human sandbag.”

I asked a sudden question of 'Who was the most envious of your kiss scene with Kim Sohyun’to their member, Yook Sungjae, who has recently rose as a new generation acting-dol through the drama 'Who Are You: School 2015’. To this, Yook Sungjae confessed, “Eunkwang hyung, who is full of young girl emotions, was envious. He said that his fantasies towards actress Kim Sohyun were shattered because of my kiss to Sohyun. I was also really sorry. My kiss was Kim Sohyun’s first experience,” which made the members as well as Seo Eunkwang very surprised.

Meanwhile, BTOB garnered attention by revealing their dance music video in celebration of reaching a million views on the music video for their title song, 'It’s Okay’. BTOB plans to continue forth with active promotions this week as well through various music broadcasts.

trans. cr; mellostop @ tumblr / source cr; the star 

Guest ruby014

haha I think this was the first time Kim So Hyun saw 4D Sungjae HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA maybe he was always acting cool at the drama set LOL~ just a maybe :P:P:P (its me being delulu hahaha) But it looks like So hyun is very happy about it hahahahahaha sigh~ this oppa -dongsaeng is very beautiful!!!! magnificent!!! muy bueno!! hahahha

tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o1_400.gif tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o2_400.gif

tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o3_400.gif tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o4_400.gif

tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o5_400.gif tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o6_400.gif

Cr: 괜찮아요

Since there was an article about Sungjae's father I just wanna share a video message of OUR mother-in-law LOL (sorrreeeh I can't help it I'm not selfish we can all share him until he will really marry someone for real hahaha LOL) . This was in 2013 New Year's eve :D:D Her mother is sweet  :-) She wants Sungjae to act mature? She is very worried about him :P  ... Eomeonimmmm we love Sungjae being a cool oppa but we alsoooo loooooooooove his 4D .....look look at the girl above hahaha ... girls are starting to surely like him just the way he is :P dont worry we will take care of him hehe ooohhh I'm now sooo curious about his father :P

the subtitles won't show if you use a smart phone/ ipad/iphone hahaha itried all ...pls use your laptop or comp haha

Ohhhh and I saw this ... 

And this picture are for the haters LOL  

awwww he looks very tireddddd  

They will appear in  6:44-8:25 and 11:40 -until the end ...just skip its only about a monologue of the mc :P I think ... anyway I can't understand them hahaha but I think this is the video about them making a promise to have a guerilla fan meeting :-) (anyway sungjae has piano hands ...who is the other guy anyway... :P are they comparing Sungjae to him? If they are Sungjae is more cool hahaha :P:P:P

Okay~ gotta go back from studying :P 

My head hurts watching this :lol:

LOL!!! They are so damn funny. I died at Eunkwang's screaming as Taekwang...hahahahhaah. Thanks for sharing this!

haha I think this was the first time Kim So Hyun saw 4D Sungjae HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA maybe he was always acting cool at the drama set LOL~ just a maybe :P:P:P (its me being delulu hahaha) But it looks like So hyun is very happy about it hahahahahaha sigh~ this oppa -dongsaeng is very beautiful!!!! magnificent!!! muy bueno!! hahahha

tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o1_400.gif tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o2_400.gif

tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o3_400.gif tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o4_400.gif

tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o5_400.gif tumblr_nr0t1harUo1rs3l09o6_400.gif

Cr: 괜찮아요

So embarrassing LOL. He always does that bird eating move!! He is so weird but I love it :w00t:

Archived