winkola

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion head

Hidden Content

So much feels watching TaeBi :wub:

Since youtube has blocked the section tv videos, we can still watch it through dailymotion.

Here's the link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wp73n_섹션tv-연예통신-e782-150705-hd_tv (fast forward to 29:34)

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :phew::phew::phew::wub:

love onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion headlove onion head

Hidden Content

So much feels watching TaeBi :wub:

Since youtube has blocked the section tv videos, we can still watch it through dailymotion.

Here's the link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wp73n_섹션tv-연예통신-e782-150705-hd_tv (fast forward to 29:34)

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :phew::phew::phew::wub:

This thread is moving so fast today because of TaeBi.. I just can't stop smiling watching them in the interview. Sungjae is so cute when he found out that Sohyun wanted to choose him instead of Yi Ahn. They were so good acting together. Their chemistry is undeniable, credit to their excellent acting performance. So much loves from TaeBi... 

:wub:

They looks like Tae Kwang and Eun Bi even in real life. LOL!

Looking good as usual :wub: 

They all look and sound great.  

Giddy Up is a complete 180° from It's Okay. "Complete" is a really good album. It has lots of varieties and show cases the different colors of BtoB. Sungjae didn't have any writing or composition credit for this album, which is understable since he was so busy during this album creation. However, I would love to see Sungjae be involved the making of the songs on BtoB's next comeback.

Guest ruby014

This is a delay reaction waaaa but I still want to add my own reaction regarding the mbc interview LOL 

I love the first question of the interview hahahaha

'Who does Sohyun really want chose in real life, Nam Joo Hyuk or Yook Sung Jae?'

[TRANS] cr: sohyunxjingoo

Interviewer: "So your real choice is... Yook Sungjae-ssi. 'I want to choose him'."

Sohyun: "Yes. *shy*"  

---------> YOU HEARD THAT!!!!??? WHO IS LAME NOW?? WHOOOOOOO??? THE GIRL HAS SPOKEN!!!!!! oooooohh I remember someone said this  "sohyun never give off an emotion that she likes Taekwang."  What was that??? Please say that again with confidence!!! We were not blind!!!!!!!! SHE LIKES TAE KWANG!!! SHE LIKESSSSSSSS HIMMMMMMM SEE? THE OTHER SHIP WAS A FAKE ONE!!! hahahaha It was a dummy of a perfect otp !!!! It aint real!!! THIS IS THE REAL OTP LOL BWHAHAHAHAHAH LOL 

Sungjae: "Ah really?"

Interviewer: "Is this the first time you've heard it?"

Sohyun: "You didn't know?"  :w00t:stop the fluffiness cannot breath

Sungjae: "I didn't know."  :w00t:stop the fluffiness cannot breath

Sohyun: "Mm."
(sohyun be like, "Now you know." fdadhakhdkasjdhak :wub::wub: )
hahahahahaha I was hyperventilating hahahahahaha then after that this happened ....

[TRANS]

Sungjae: "If your oppas have time, we'll visit your house."

One of his co-members: "How about Joy?" (Sungjae was flustered lol )

Sohyun: "Yeah, he's married now." ---->THIS IS ME YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???!!!!! sooooo how? what should we dooooooo?  LOL 

One of his co-members: "Aren't you having a happy life now?"

oh alsoo when the mc ask him to do 4D related things LOL his pretty ears turned pink whahahahhahahahha
hahahahahahahahahaha ahhhhhh the interview was FUN but too FAST !!!!!  WANT MORE!!!!!!!!! hehehehe :wub::wub:

------------

Oh my when they stare at each other and then slowly look at the screen together wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  Sungjae and Sohyun teasing eyes .... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu I don't want a cf of TAEBI hahahahaha I want a drama shooooooooooowwwww:tears::tears: where both of you are the main lead and it consist of 24 episodes just like GOONG  where I can laugh, swoon, get angry, cry and treasure the DVDs and replay the 1st episode until the end for eternity hahahahahahahhahahahahahha  I love you both! though its sooo short I love every second of it hehehehehehehhehehehehe :D:P:wub:

tumblr_nr0p4dblfC1rs3l09o3_400.gif

EDIT: ooooooh myyyy wgm joy's stan are starting to get angry on the comment section of the video of mbc hahaha its just a fun interview nothing serious really I think they just want to thank the taebi shippers in loving their characters .... hahaha sungjae is like minho of shinee you knowwwww ... she said "oppa" not "yeobo" hahaha but I wish thats what she said LOL she use "oppa" to Minho and Siwan :rolleyes: Sohyun won't take Sungjae and Sungjae is just very friendly person ... I know it looooooks super real since they're both perfect  hahahaha what can I saaaaay theyre my biases whahahaha together they're lethal ~ hahaha :P

haha since @ruby014 mention about the comment in youtube, it's like taebi vs sungjoy haha..sungjae-ah, you really good in everything you did, you make all your projects believable, no matter it's in drama or variety show,it's easy to fall for you..

It just fun interview, sungjoy don't take it too seriously, they've been together longer so they are closer and their chemistry are natural for them.. the way I see it, they give taebi ship peace of mind after that ending hiatus..

cannot wait to see the cf.. I think it's kind of drama-like..

btw, let's vote for btob and don't forget to watch the mv so they can finally win for the first time, since they have to compete with many big idol comeback

Oh my when they stare at each other and then slowly look at the screen together wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  Sungjae and Sohyun teasing eyes .... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu I don't want a cf of TAEBI hahahahaha I want a drama shooooooooooowwwww:tears::tears: where both of you are the main lead and it consist of 24 episodes just like GOONG  where I can laugh, swoon, get angry, cry and treasure the DVDs and replay the 1st episode until the end for eternity hahahahahahahhahahahahahha  I love you both! though its sooo short I love every second of it hehehehehehehhehehehehe :D:P:wub:

tumblr_nr0p4dblfC1rs3l09o3_400.gif

EDIT: ooooooh myyyy wgm joy's stan are starting to get angry on the comment section of the video of mbc hahaha its just a fun interview nothing serious really I think they just want to thank the taebi shippers in loving their characters .... hahaha sungjae is like minho of shinee you knowwwww ... she said "oppa" not "yeobo" hahaha but I wish thats what she said LOL she use "oppa" to Minho and Siwan :rolleyes: Sohyun won't take Sungjae and Sungjae is just very friendly person ... I know it looooooks super real since they're both perfect  hahahaha what can I saaaaay theyre my biases whahahaha together they're lethal ~ hahaha :P

Indeed the interview was so short. And I agree that there's nothing serious between them, it just their professionalism towards each other and they were so good doing their works, the chemistry is undeniable. Today's interview is like a fanservice to us as TaeBi shippers. I'm glad that the production of this endorsement chose Sohyun and BTOB for this CF. That's mean they're TaeBi shippers as well. LOL! TaeBi's ship never sank, it just stranded somewhere and sooner or later our ship will find a way back. Maybe not as TaeBi, but who cares as long as we can see Sungjae and Sohyun.

I don't think what they filmed is a CF. It's probably just a photoshoot for their catalogue and/or web magazine or something. But Elite shared bts video of her with Winner before so they'll probably share this time too. Plus many cute pics : ) I liked that 1970s part in Section TV, reminded me of the uniforms in the movie Classic. I wonder if it was just for Section TV because I doubt those uniforms are used today lol

I don't think what they filmed is a CF. It's probably just a photoshoot for their catalogue and/or web magazine or something. But Elite shared bts video of her with Winner before so they'll probably share this time too. Plus many cute pics : ) I liked that 1970s part in Section TV, reminded me of the uniforms in the movie Classic. I wonder if it was just for Section TV because I doubt those uniforms are used today lol

ahhh I thought they are filming a CF because sungjae bows apologetic like he was late or something to sohyun and move to 2015 when he did the head couple thing with sohyun..hehe..I think I'm too greedy want to see taebi doin cf haha.. still though can't wait for bts video..:wub:   

Archived