winkola

Guest ruby014

I love Sungjae more than Changsub but I love Changsub's voice more than Sungjae's

Thank god Peniel didn't talk too much and seems like a normal person, compared to others, so I didn't pay much attention to him. But I have to admit that his rap sounds amazing too, and his voice is one of a kind. It's kinda unique too. Kudos to these crazy dorky boys.

haha you find Peniel talking annoying? :P haha he looks awkward/weird talking in Korean, I find it cute :P:lol:He makes me laugh haha:P yeaa their is no denying Changsub has pretty voice :D:wub: but for vocal I really love Sungjae's voice more :P:wub:  haha I think his voice is perfect for r and b/soul songs :P and for the rappers I think I'm starting to like Peniel hahaha (I think he needs braces then he will be perfect for Sungjae and me lol :P PENJAE!  ❤  ❤  ❤  whahahahaha) 

haha I love the tandem of this 3- Sungjae-Peniel-Ilhoon in their old videos I cant stop laughing at them whahahaha

I also cannot wait for taebi+btob in section tv, I think they are having fun interview based on the picture..

haha I think changsub and eun kwang are the one who made KSH laugh base on the pic ... but I love how section tv directly place Sohyun beside Sungjae bwhahaha

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifI love that writer so much  :wub: 

Though this fmv of taebi is not popular (haha people are not watching taebi fmv anymore because it hurts haha ) I love it :wub: its a compilation of Tae kwang- gently watching over Eun bi and gallantly protecting her just like a main lead character :P 

ANYWAY HAPPY 1MILLION VIEWS MELODIES~~~ !!! OH YEAH!!! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Sungjae more than Changsub but I love Changsub's voice more than Sungjae's

Thank god Peniel didn't talk too much and seems like a normal person, compared to others, so I didn't pay much attention to him. But I have to admit that his rap sounds amazing too, and his voice is one of a kind. It's kinda unique too. Kudos to these crazy dorky boys.

haha you find Peniel talking annoying? :P haha he looks awkward/weird talking in Korean, I find it cute :P:lol:He makes me laugh haha:P yeaa their is no denying Changsub has pretty voice :D:wub: but for vocal I really love Sungjae's voice more :P:wub:  haha I think his voice is perfect for r and b/soul songs :P and for the rappers I think I'm starting to like Peniel hahaha (I think he needs braces then he will be perfect for Sungjae and me lol :P PENJAE!  ❤  ❤  ❤  whahahahaha) 

Hahaha.. I didn't mean that Peniel talking is annoying. What I really meant is, Peniel is the most quiet member among the other group members. He seems quite shy and talk less, not to mention that his craziness level is a bit lower compared to others. So I pay less attention to him. But his voice sounds cute and different. It is easy to recognize his voice whenever I listens to their songs. One thing for sure, he'll talk more than than usual if they need him to speak in English. LOL.

haha I love the tandem of this 3- Sungjae-Peniel-Ilhoon in their old videos I cant stop laughing at them whahahaha

Hidden Content

I also cannot wait for taebi+btob in section tv, I think they are having fun interview based on the picture..

haha I think changsub and eun kwang are the one who made KSH laugh base on the pic ... but I love how section tv directly place Sohyun beside Sungjae bwhahaha

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifI love that writer so much  :wub: 

Though this fmv of taebi is not popular (haha people are not watching taebi fmv anymore because it hurts haha ) I love it :wub: its a compilation of Tae kwang- gently watching over Eun bi and gallantly protecting her just like a main lead character :P 

Hidden Content

Thanks for the video. Tae Kwang is the most memorable and coolest character I've watched so far. Never get bored watching him.. And yes, can't wait for the Taebi+BTOB's interview! I really love how they are laughing so hard and how they sit next to each other, they are so adorable. 

:wub:

Another BTOB's perfection! Their recent performance for Music Core Comeback Stage 30 minutes ago. Oh how I love watching Sungjae dancing. His dance, his height, he's so perfect in everything he do. :wub:

Guest ruby014

new picture of MBC TV section interview tomorrow!!  3.45pm Korean time I think!! hahaha 

Sungjae always loves to bite something ~ hahaha what are you a vampire hahaha

ohhhh my on kbs interview of KSH she confess something just a while ago hahaha oh myyyy the other shippers of the drama that must not be named might get crazy again lol~

waaaaaa she is retrieving my TAEBI ship in the deep blue ocean ...... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! hahahaha this is crazy lol this is bad for my heart ... I have started to move on and you want me to go back there waaaaaaaaaaa!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu I will really wait for you and sungjae to reunite on screen!!!! 

Kim So Hyun's twitter update :wub:

And what's with the crying LINE emoticon?

Did she miss Tae Kwang? LOL :lol:

@ruby014 she even said that it was her first time receiving confession while acting and her real life too. Basically, Tae Kwang was the first person confessed to Eun Bi and Sungjae was the first person confessed to So Hyun. I love when she said that "her heart was beating so much because she was so nervous". Usually girl will have that feelings when she fall in love with the boy. Did she fell for Sungjae? LOL. Just kidding!

At this moment, I have this dream and hoping that they will make a new drama about Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. TAeBi effects are so strong, I can't even move on. Haha..

Kim So Hyun's twitter update :wub:

Did she miss Tae Kwang? LOL :lol:

@ruby014 she even said that it was her first time receiving confession while acting and her real life too. Basically, Tae Kwang was the first person confessed to Eun Bi and Sungjae was the first person confessed to So Hyun. I love when she said that "her heart was beating so much because she was so nervous". Usually girl will have that feelings when she fall in love with the boy. Did she fell for Sungjae? LOL. Just kidding!

At this moment, I have this dream and hoping that they will make a new drama about Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. TAeBi effects are so strong, I can't even move on. Haha..

BTOB show champion backstage

Translation for Sungjae's part in the beginning of video. LOL! Sungjae said "she went to Yiahn". I feel like want to cry and laugh at the same time.

Minhyuk: Where did Yeoju go? (T/N: yeoju can also mean main female role). The yeoju, Sohyun. *Sungjae still didn't understand* The main female role for 'Who Are You'

Sungjae: Ah, since I came to Yeoju, I'm thinking of the yeoju, Sohyun.

Minhyuk: Where did Sohyun go if this is Yeoju?

Sungjae: She went to Yiahn.

trans. cr, mellostop @ tumblr

I burst out laughing... Can't even deal with these boys...

Another translations:

Guest ruby014

haha that was from the mbc writer hehe the writer posted that picture ... sohyun just reposted it lol 

waaaaa she did not even say that when Jingoo kissed her first in I miss you (I know she was suppose to be sleeping at that scene but still hahaha maybe because she is too young there? ) waaaaaaa  oh myyyy goshhhh my ship ... from the deep dark ocean its slowly seeing the light of the day! ... waaaa can they... I don't know do something and make a project together asap waaaaa this is hard I'm trying my best to keep my feet planted on REALITY but if she answer things like that sooo directttt my mind is processing it too fast ....my inner self is making a victory dance when nothing is yet to happen waaa.... ohhh myyy ... is she sure its okay to say that? haha how about the other parties hahaha they both have "partners" lol whahahahahahahah its alreadyyyy too late ... sungjae is a married man ... its too late ... but if he still likes her then maybe they can be secret forbidden lovers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL kidding waaaaaaaaaaaaa! that would be too adult drama show hahahaha why is this issue becoming a big problem of my life LOL  see my mind is loopy right now! ohhhh my this is bad for my heart~

BTOB show champion backstage

Translation for Sungjae's part in the beginning of video. LOL! Sungjae said "she went to Yiahn". I feel like want to cry and laugh at the same time.

Minhyuk: Where did Yeoju go? (T/N: yeoju can also mean main female role). The yeoju, Sohyun. *Sungjae still didn't understand* The main female role for 'Who Are You'

Sungjae: Ah, since I came to Yeoju, I'm thinking of the yeoju, Sohyun.

Sungjae: She went to Yiahn.

trans. cr, mellostop @ tumblr

I burst out laughing... Can't even deal with these boys...

Another translations:

Why do you have to ask that Minhyuk hahahaha youuuuu! you want me to die???? hahaha this ...this is too much Taebi related news for this day ... haha LOL at Sungjae and Changsub shouting at each other .. they're like real brothers ... All the members like to tease Changsub and Eunkwang a lot :P haha LOL at the smile flower of Changsub ... Kim So hyun in the KBS interview today do an aegyo and called it "aegyo flower" waaaaaaa hahaha they are crazy and they will have an interview on Mbc with Kim So hyun who is shy....I think the writer of MBC is smart to make Changsub and Eunkwang near her hahahahahaha theyre sooo talkative ohhh my I think it will be fun~ 

Will Sungjae be talkative with Sohyun???? Maybe he'll act his usual crazy self hahaha I think they're still not that close?? or are they like friends ? orrr waaaaaaaaaa I'm so curious ~

Thanks for the translations :D

Also for those who are anti of Sohyun x Sungjae  hahaha dont bash her She is just being truthful...she was too immerse with her acting ...reality got blurred hahaha just like what I'm doing today dreaming that their love is real LOL haha PLEASE NOTE its just acting~ cough nothing serious cough really .... hahaha lol its not serious really hehehe sorry can't stop from giggling~

CJErSgvUAAEGqJZ.jpg

I think the forum is having technical difficulties right now ... I'm getting an error a lot~

Oh this is an update for the SungJoy shippers ... I think it was the first skin ship of the couple ?? She got her ear pierced and they hold hands :D :D 

This is the interview

@ruby014 @zaireen oh my god that interview make me giggle and squeeze really hard.. ahh cannot wait to see  the taebi interview reunion in mbc.. I thought I already move on.. TaeBi feels is indeed strong.. oohhh this is bad for my weak heart.. I wish they have another reunion in other drama.. :wub:

edit:

I think GTK lines in WAY have memorize many people.. Even though he is the second lead but for many people, he is the one who steal audience's heart since the one who end up with EB has been outshine by YSJ, despite the main lead also has some good lines but he just not memorable enough:P

I meant in the drama, she end up with YA, why did he ask about her and YSJ, not with NJH..isn't weird? actually this is my first experience seeing an interview,after the drama end, they are not talking about the end up couple, usually even the drama already end, they still promoting the main couple but not this one.. 

Guest orcabear888

so many updates! I love you guys! hehehe so Sohyun is a TaeBi Shipper herself eh?! :wub: and i don't think you're still acting on the cheek kiss scene my dear with the way you describe it hahaha....thanks to whoever posted this first

I just hope HOPE! HOPE! that there would be an alternate ending like seriously WAY SCHOOL 2015 needs to redeem itself!!!! (I am still ranting and it's JULY!)

@ruby014 @minibunny Kim So Hyun's confession about who's the one that she'll actually choose at the end. Guess what? She wanted to choose Sungjae!!! I'm literary screaming right now.. I knew it!!! Now I really want to smash the writers head!!!! And yes, there's a lot news about TaeBi instead of YiBi. I haven't see any news about YiBi or the other guy. It's all about Tae Kwang, Eun Bi, Sungjae and Sohyun. Damn that stupid writers!! I'm having mental breakdown again. LOL!!

Last night there were too much errors. My post didn't came out as what as I want it to come out, so the translations update (from twitter) a bit mess. So, here's the complete translation for the Show Champion Backstage.

[150704] Show Champion Backstage Translations

*Everything is done besides caps. If you happen to be subbing a video with these translations, then please credit mellostop @ tumblr. I can also do captions if they are needed.*

Sungjae: They said to speak loud hyung!!
Changsub: Okay!!! Alright!!!!
Sungjae: Hyung, you're really ugly!!!
Changsub: I don't think you're at a point to be saying that!!
PD: How do you guys feel about being outdoors
Changsub: I think it's our first time doing Show Champion outdoors
Sungjae: It feels like Yeoju
Minhyuk: Where did Yeoju go? (T/N: yeoju can also mean main female role) The yeoju, Sohyun. *Sungjae still didn't understand* The main female role for 'Who Are You'
Sungjae: Ah, since I came to Yeoju, I'm thinking of the yeoju, Sohyun
Sungjae: She went to Yiahn...
-
BTOB: Hello~ hello~
Changsub: This looks like really good quality? What kind of microphone is this?? Is it newly released? The grip on it is good?? I think I can do an octave + 2!
Eunkwang: Ooh~ This microphone! 
Changsub: The grip on this microphone is good
Eunkwang: The microphone just has my hands wrap around it well!
Hyunsik: Wait, smell it for real. It doesn't smell like saliva 
Eunkwang: Wow!! I'm smelling this kind of scent for the first time! I'm smelling this for the first time!
Sungjae: Really, this is a new microphone
Minhyuk: Wow, for us
Sungjae: But once Eunkwang hyung uses this once, it becomes a microphone that was used for 3 years
Eunkwang: Don't joke around! What do you mean
Minhyuk: I don't think we should group up on you like this, our song concept is 'It's Okay'...
Eunkwang: Ah... No, it's okay! Group up on me!
Minhyuk: Whenever you mess up, I'll embrace it with 'It's Okay'
PD: Is there a member that's not okay? (Sungjae: *points to Peniel)
Caps: Who am I... Where is this place... (Hyunsik: Why, what is it)
Eunkwang: Don't go to America
Ilhoon: It's because his cologne bottle suffered a relapse
-
Eunkwang: (Today) Our title song 'It's Okay'! It will be the first ever stage for it, right? The first in the entire world! I think our start is just really good. This start that we're sharing with Show Champion! I hope that everyone starts their weeks with Show Champion too! 
Minhyuk: The beginning of the week is Monday... How can it start on a Wednesday
Eunkwang: Uh... I mean, have a new start on Wednesday
Sungjae: Wednesday is the start of music broadcasts
Minhyuk: Ever since our songs were released last night, everyone can't stop smiling (T/N: literally translated as smile flower)
Changsub: Smile flower!
Minhyuk: That right there is a smile flower
Hyunsik: This right here is a dying flower
PD: Eunkwang-ssi did the rapping yesterday, right? (on Naver)
Eunkwang: Oh!! You saw it?
PD: How did you end up...
Minhyuk: Because he was overexcited
Eunkwang: Those parts weren't picked, but I was singing and the next part was Ilhoon's! And then Ilhoon suddenly came from behind and was like Hyung, do the rap, do the rap, do the rap, do the rap
Ilhoon: Hyung, do you want to do the rap? Do you want to do the rap? Is what I said and all of a sudden he goes, "I believe in you~ FOR 3 YEARS! Something something"
Sungjae: "I don't need anything like that~"
PD: (to Eunkwang) If you were to express your feelings right now through a rap?
Eunkwang: My feelings right now?
Minhyuk: Yeh~ The weather is so good and~ my feeling is so good and~ Don't hesitate and just do it!!!
Eunkwang: I also have to think up of a rhyme. The rhymes are important to a rap
Eunkwang: This Wednesday spent together with Show Champion. 
Ilhoon: Whenever Eunkwang hyung raps, I just look off into space
Sungjae: Changsub hyung show us since it's been awhile. A freestyle
Changsub: Yo! The Wednesday spent together with Show Champion! Before that, I practiced every day!! Yeh~ Today's weather is very good, good weather~ And we're going to become champions like Mayweather
Eunkwang: Whoa!!! Whoa!!! Actual goosebumps!!
Changsub: I think I did kind of good!!! I did good!!
Minhyuk: You're like a genius
Changsub: I... I think I did good? I felt goosebumps. Enormous goosebumps! (T/N: the word used means nuclear, but it's just to exaggerate something) Smile flower!
Hyunsik: Dying flower!
Eunkwang: Our performance's point? The main point is-
Sungjae: Eunkwang hyung's facial expression. The main point is Eunkwang hyung's facial expression
Eunkwang: Why do you have to be like this? 
Eunkwang: The choreography this time is-
Sungjae: Hyung, can you do this wearing some clothes at least, you look like my dad
Eunkwang: Isn't it cool? White shirt on a man...
Sungjae: Wait, what's this? And what's this?
Sungjae: Hyung, hurry and wear something on top
PD: We'll start recording now
-
Eunkwang: Hello Show Champion viewers, I'm BTOB's Seo Eunkwang who as expected, has come again today
PD: Please say what you couldn't finish saying before
Eunkwang: What did I not finish before again...? What was I talking about?
PD: The point!
Eunkwang: The point! The point of our choreography is, just the choreography itself is emotional which perfectly fits the song. And it's a choreography where all of these... these... emotions have gone into! That's why you can feel it after looking at the choreography!
Sungjae: No, she asked what the choreography's point is!
Eunkwang: Uh... You can just feel it!
Sungjae: No! So like-
Eunkwang: No, I mean
Sungjae: What are you feeling by yourself hyung?
Eunkwang: The question was, what do you have to look for as a point when looking at the choreography? So what I said would be the answer. "Watch it while feeling it"
PD: Then show us a choreography point where we'll be able to feel it
PD: Wait! One second (there's a bug on Eunkwang's shirt)
Eunkwang: AH!!! AHH!!!!
Sungjae: What is this really... Aren't you overreacting?
Peniel: What is it what is it?
Eunkwang: I'm sorry
Sungjae: All this over just one cicada
Eunkwang: I was just so shocked
Sungjae: Your expression was really legendary. It was here and then AH!!! AHHH!!!
Eunkwang: I'm really scared of bugs (*Hyunsik comes with a bug) Don't do this! Wait, I'm okay with this amount. It's cute, so cute!
Man: Finished! Everyone worked hard~
Eunkwang: 3, 4 Born to Beat! Thank you~ Everyone worked hard!
Changsub: It's our first pre-recording, but I think we did well without any mistakes
Ilhoon: That's not true? I saw you making mistakes hyung
Changsub: That's not true? Your face!
Changsub: I think we're going to do promotions in Korea for around a month. Around 4~5 weeks? Because we're releasing an album in Japan around the end of July, we have to do Japanese promotions
Changsub: We'll promote really strongly and largely in July! And then strongly and largely in Japan as well! And then come back safely to Korea~ (*pushes Ilhoon) Move out of the way

trans. cr; mellostop @ tumblr (@mellostop

Guest orcabear888

Busy Mr Bee

BTOB Complete Album Sales

Btob Compete Album (hanteo chart)

Date    Sales    Total
150629 04,944 04,944 time 24:00
150630 08,895 13,839 time 24:00
150701 08,903 22,742 time 24:00
150702 02,528 25,270 time 24:00
150703 02,038 27,308 time 24:00
150704 01,092 28,400 time 20:00

@ruby014 @minibunny Kim So Hyun's confession about who's the one that she'll actually choose at the end. Guess what? She wanted to choose Sungjae!!! I'm literary screaming right now.. I knew it!!! Now I really want to smash the writers head!!!! And yes, there's a lot news about TaeBi instead of YiBi. I haven't see any news about YiBi or the other guy. It's all about Tae Kwang, Eun Bi, Sungjae and Sohyun. Damn that stupid writers!! I'm having mental breakdown again. LOL!!

OMG! I want a RESET! HAHAHA thanks for the update @zaireen ! Please post it on the WAY thread! hahaha! :lol:

Busy Mr Bee

Date    Sales    Total

OMG! I want a RESET! HAHAHA thanks for the update @zaireen ! Please post it on the WAY thread! hahaha! :lol:

My pleasure @orcabear888 But I won't visit WAY's thread anymore.. Too much negativity there. I can't take how they were always bashing and saying bad thing about Tae Kwang and Sungjae. So I decided to leave WAY's thread for good. Feel free to copy my post and you can post it there. But it's like declaring a war. LOL! Just kidding.

Sungjae's recent twitter update :wub:

Trans: 

The Elite school uniform advertisement with Sohyunnie! It was so nice to see you again even after the drama’s finished ㅎ Students, please give Elite a lot of love ^^

trans. cr; mellostop @ tumblr 

These two are looking good together. Sungjae is trending everywhere. Eun Bi and Tae Kwang also becomes a hot topic now. I bet the crazy writers must be regretted about how they ended School 2015. If TaeBi is the end game, I think the writers must get recognition too. But now they only gets hatred. LOL..

It's all about Sungjae :wub:

Trans:

I met Sungjae after a long while. The cute kid I used to always say “Our Sungjae~ If oona made a mistake, I would probably have a son your age”.. Differing from your nickname of Yookjalddo (Yook good-looking weirdo), you are quite shy… Anyways Sungjae-yah fighting!!

trans. cr; mellostop @ tumblr

@zaireen wow thank you for the update, even kim sohyun is TaeBi shippers, that stupid crazy writers can gain huge recognition if they make them together in the end, and If from the beginning they want to make yibi as the main couple then they should focused on them and not taebi, yet they used sungjae popularity but still make TK suffer..now they just have plenty of hatred and get blacklist from many people.. Anyway, at least because of them we can meet and love the talented sungjae..

WGM rating is dropping (3,8% from 4,2%), I wonder why..

Guest orcabear888

Busy Mr Bee

Date    Sales    Total

My pleasure @orcabear888 But I won't visit WAY's thread anymore.. Too much negativity there. I can't take how they were always bashing and saying bad thing about Tae Kwang and Sungjae. So I decided to leave WAY's thread for good. Feel free to copy my post and you can post it there. But it's like declaring a war. LOL! Just kidding.

These two are looking good together. Sungjae is trending everywhere. Eun Bi and Tae Kwang also becomes a hot topic now. I bet the crazy writers must be regretted about how they ended School 2015. If TaeBi is the end game, I think the writers must get recognition too. But now they only gets hatred. LOL..

It's a warzone alright on the other thread, I just wish Sohyun and Sungjae will have another project - drama or movie in the next few years or so that would be great and no love triangle puhleez! LOL

Guest orcabear888

I remember this article before even WAY School 2015 started. I guess this is one of the reason why he worked hard to bring Gong Tae Kwang to life. The stigma of an acting Idol in Korea is too much to handle and being part of a lesser known boyband (compared to SUJU and EXO) can be hard at times but I am glad he is able to prove them wrong and draw the attention to his group  (which I think is a very talented band)  with a brilliant performance.

http://www.getitk.com/spot-who-are-you-school-2015′-yook-sung-jae-gong-tae-kwang-and-i-are-exactly-alike/?lang=en

[Spot] ‘Who Are You-School 2015′ Yook Sung-jae, Gong Tae-kwang and I are exactly alike”

The production presentation for KBS’s Monday-Tuesday television drama ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ was held on April 22 at Time Square Theater in Youngdeunpo-gu, Seoul. The cast members including Kim So-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk, Yook Sung-jae(BtoB), Lee Pil-mo, Kim Hee-jung, Lee Cho-hee, Lee David, Yoo-young(HELLOVENUS), Park Doo-shik and Jo Soo-hyang attended the event along with the production team.

KBS’s sixth ‘School’ series, ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ is a classroom drama that will realistically depict the struggles and dilemmas currently being faced by high school students in Korea.

“I am playing Gong Tae-kwang. He is kind of a nut who also has anger control disorder. I can’t wait to show viewers my character,” Yook Sung-jae started talking by explaining about his role.

To the question asking whether there is anything in common between Gong Tae-kwang and him, Yook replied, “Oh, yes. He and I are 100% alike. I mean, 120%. Especially when I am a little crazy or hyper. But Gong Tae-kwang is a guy who also can be serious at times. You might as well expect to see an attractive character.” He smiled.

Yook Sung-jae grabbed the main role after his appearance on tvN’s ‘Plus Nine Boys’. He revealed an episode about the casting. “To be frankly speaking, I really didn’t think that I would get the role, especially when I heard the director make a slightly mean joke about me. I was a little upset then; I thought that my name was removed from the list. It was much later when I found that the director decided to give me the role when he saw me reacting to his joke,” he said. “What was the joke? He asked me what ‘BtoB’ was during the audition. I totally understand, because he hardly knew about idol singers and bands. But I kind of blushed with shame, thinking there still is a long way to go. I thought we tried our best to make our band known,” he spoke in a rather low voice.

“My members support me a lot. They told me that I should not miss this chance. I am so grateful to have them beside me, they are my strength. When I go home after work, I feel so comfortable and relaxed being with them(they share a house together),” he added.

Archived