Title: 위대한 조강지처 / The Great Wives
Chinese Title: 偉大的糟糠之妻
Also Known As: Great First Wives
Genre: Family, Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 120 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2015-June-15
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:15

A drama about a murder involving friends from the same school and their risky and secretive marriage, divorce and relationshipS

Main Cast

Kang Sung Yun as Yoo Jin Yeon
Ahn Jae Mo as Yoon Il Hyun
Kim Ji Young as Jo Kyung Soon
Lee Jong Won as Han Ki Chul
Hwang Woo Seul Hye as Oh Jung Mi
Hwang Dong Joo as Lee Sung Ho

Others

Kim Dong Hyun as Yoo Dae Kam
Choi Ji Won as Yoon Ha Na
Jung Yoon Hye as Han Gong Joo
Lee Bo Hee as Hong Geum Sook
Jin Ye Sol as Jo Soo Jung
Park Dong Bin as Na Gwang Soo
Choi Won Myung (최원명) as Na Min Kyu
Jung Yoo Suk as Do Hyung Min
Ahn Hye Kyung as Oh Eun Young
Choi Ji Ho as Charles Jung
Myung Ji Yun as Bang Se Ri
Kim Ri Won as Lee Eun Joo
Yang Hee Kyung as Kim Hong Soon

Production Credits

Director: Kim Heung Dong
Screenwriter: Hwang Soon Young

The-Great-Wives1.jpg

The-Great-Wives-Poster-3.jpg

The-Great-Wives-Poster-2.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I also want to know more about this drama. I'm not expecting much after reading comments about the writer. Although, I did not watch "Two Mothers". I have watched the first 5 episodes. Let's see what will these women do. I think the man did not die. It is just YJY and JKS mindset that they killed the man. If the posters indeed say it all about this drama, their husbands definitely deserve everything that will come their way.

@valsava, thank you so much for starting the thread, chingu...

Hi everyone . Great to see familiar faces   _hi.gif

위대한 조강지처-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

You know I am interested in this drama because of LJW

I did watch the first episode and liked it.  Mystery on daily drama? Love it.!

But I hope that there will be subs

@irilight,  I watch all 5 episode back to back and I find this drama very interesting I think the one that has the husband as a hairdresser I think he's gay and I think he married her to cover this from his mom.. It seems that his mom takes i out on her that she's not pregnant or have kids but how can she when her husband run at every sexual advance she makes towards him he will even go and sleep in the bed with his mom just to keep from sleeping with her.. 

Well and the cheating richard simmons his mistress has planned for her to find out about they relationship she wants him to divorce his wife.. I think she should take a page from my aunts book freeze ever ounce of income he has access to that includes credit cards even his paycheck open a separate account and have his check going as a direct deposit into that account that only she can touch..  When he don;t have money to spend on the little s-l-u-t she'll leave        

I need to find a better character chart.. I don;t see how the wife looking at her husband set up house with his mistress I would be beating the hell out of her..  will give her a stern warning of what's to come if she don;t calling and seeing my husband.. Set her bed on fire and let her kno I mean vusiness   

Hi all,

I also want to know more about this drama. I'm not expecting much after reading comments about the writer. Although, I did not watch "Two Mothers". I have watched the first 5 episodes. Let's see what will these women do. I think the man did not die. It is just YJY and JKS mindset that they killed the man. If the posters indeed say it all about this drama, their husbands definitely deserve everything that will come their way.

@yvonneyoung,  I think these women will team up to teach they husbands a lesson, 

Yjy and JKS should collect all the evidence they can and file for a divorce and take they husbands to the cleaners.. I don't if the other one bought his mistress that apartment but if he did she should sue for it to make it income property kick the mistress out in the streets because she determine to get him divorced and the  golfer husband she clean out his wallet everyday his little mistress will stop playing with him hire and accountant to do the payroll bot it's so many ways to get back at these men until it's not funny.. Also the other friend I don't care what anyone say's I think he just as gay as they come..He has no desires for his wife or any woman..  

@triton823,  Are you getting the gay vibe from the hairdresser husband I'm not saying he's gay because he do hair I know lots of male hairdresser but I got the idea when the man came to the shop and how the husband look at the wife because she talk with him.. Also how he ran off with the man after he lied to his wife he was going to the bathroom 

2JE8G3ysyq0G635705703561843367.jpg  <위대한 조강지처> 힘없는 강성연, 결국 안재모 불륜 모른 척?“아냐, 그럴 리가 없어. 오해겠지?” MBC 일일연속극 <위대한 조강지처>에서 강성연이 남편의 불륜을 목격하고도 눈감아주려는 힘없는 모습이 포착되면서 눈길을 모으고 있다. 지난 19일(금) 방송된 5회에서 일현(안재모)과 수정(진예솔)의 불륜 현장...2015-06-22 11:45SSLTfUV3PKMe635706908239040630.jpg이종원 ‘바람’에 김지영 ‘눈물바람’이종원의 불륜 사실을 알게 된 김지영이 폭포수같은 눈물을 흘렸다. 6월 23일 방송된 MBC 일일드라마 <위대한 조강지처>(극본 황순영/연출 김흥동 김성욱)에서 경순(김지영)은 기철(이종원)이 바람난 사실을 알고 이혼하자고 날뛰었다. ...

KAOciJFLOlWb635706627325135425.jpg

위대한 조강지처> 찬바람 부는 강성연, 안재모와 이혼 조짐?“나 건드리지 마.” 22일(월) 방송된 MBC 일일연속극 <위대한 조강지처>에서 지연(강성연)이 남편 일현(안재모)의 불륜을 재확인하고 말았다. 그녀는 남편을 믿어보기로 했지만, 이날도 수정(진예솔)과 함께 있으면서 지연에게 거짓말을 한 일현의 태도에...

NHOWKqZ2owoS635706738375485384.jpg

김지영이 원수 강성연 앞에서 눈물을 흘렸다.

23일(화) 방송되는 MBC 일일연속극 <위대한 조강지처> 예고편에서는 경순(김지영)이 지연(강성연) 앞에서 남편 기철(이종원)의 불륜을 고백하며 왈칵 울음을 터뜨리는 모습이 그려져 눈길을 모으고 있다.

정미(황우슬혜)는 경순과 만나 위로해주려고 하지만 결국 기철이 다른 여자와 진한 애정행각을 펼쳤다는 사실을 고백한다. 이에 경순은 절망감에 사로잡혀 지연 앞에서 눈물을 흘리고, 제 코가 석자인 지연 역시 일현(안재모)이 수정(진예솔)과 오피스텔에서 산다는 청천벽력같은 소식을 접하는데...?

MBC 일일연속극 <위대한 조강지처>는 매주 월~금 저녁 7시 15분에 방송된다.pVaPcarMbNKE635706653599483145.jpg<위대한 조강지처> 김지영, 황우슬혜 애교에도 '우울모드'“언니~ 여기 좀 봐요! 뿌잉뿌잉~” MBC 일일연속극 <위대한 조강지처>의 황우슬혜가 김지영에게 상큼한 애교를 부리며 시청자들의 관심을 모으고 있다. 23일(화) 공개된 사진에는 정미(황우슬혜)가 뚱한 표정의 경순(김지영)에게 애교를 부리고 있는 ...2015-06-23 14:10

@valsava, I am wondering about the high school "incident" - since they said murder mystery. So I am guessing there is more to it. I think the girls maybe did not really kill him, and someone else came to "finish the job?"

@valsava, I am wondering about the high school "incident" - since they said murder mystery. So I am guessing there is more to it. I think the girls maybe did not really kill him, and someone else came to "finish the job?"

@irilight,  I also think someone else killed him because the other girl never hit him wit the rock he was passed out he may have drowned when he rolled down the hill 

Jung Yoon Hye from Rainbow  - she looks different to me than she did in The Firstborn.

@irilight,  She did play in the FB she do looks a lot different

He is hilarious in this daily he and the wife is real comical but his cheating I don't think is serious as the other man he just having fun but the other man is getting to heavly involved with his young fling and she has him eating out of the palm of her hand a this point I don't see this girl even salvaging her marriage this girl is determine to have them divorced and she knowing and not doing anything about it keeping it all in instead of lashing out her anger isn't helping I find he kind of scary and will explode at any moment now she may think she have to put up with his cheating because of he dad he owes loan sharks she should find a job and not tell him G/Pa can watch the kid and take her husband to the cleaners..   

@valsava I finished ep 4. What you say makes a lot of sense to me that the hair dresser is gay. I just wonder how he got this young woman to marry him.

This guy is Tall!

GW%204-1_zpsdggmulr0.png

Funny that these couples end up living across from each other. I am not sure why the two women who used to be good friends are not friendly to each other now.

GW%204-2_zpsefm1gnp1.png

Archived