Guest FyoRSica

I don't know who the guy is at the dry cleaners but why does he always play bad guys/Mafia.  Normally I don't find him attractive especially when he wore that awful wig in MASK but he looked kinda hot with all that steam around him. Am I nuts?

CY recorded his conversation with the chairman, he is gonna turn it in as evidence against him I'm sure.  Stay tuned folk for the sinking of the Chairman's ship!

Oh yes I remember that ahjussi was very annoying in Mask! If I'm not wrong he is also in a drama I Hear Your Voice as Lee Da Hee's real father..

Just finished watching eps 16.. i think the pretty lawyer will betray him too.. Can't wait for next week but I'm also sad this drama is going to end T__T will miss Jin Do Couple, It's so funny when Han sunbae get jealous hope they will end up dating/get married in the end of the drama

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not watched the last episode yet, I just finished watching 15 and I'm so pissed I had to come here to vent. Are these the dumbest inept cops you have ever seen. I mentioned this several times that just like Kang saw the serial killer he also saw Kang as rotten as Kang is and the fact that other policemen was chasing one of his directors the thought never crossed the minds of not one of the guys in the unit to ask what was Kang doing there. You would think that if Mrs Cop was this bad of a mother the least she could be is an outstanding policeman. Given the low life nature of Kang  she not once thought her family might need protecting, her daughter receives a package from a serial killer and her only thought is he must want her to visit. No thought to how he knew her address, how he knew she had a daughter or the fact that all this had to have been arranged before he went to jail no sign of fear or a thought for her family's safety. I can see why she ended up divorced. 

I'm sure she purposely told Chief Yeom about Kang's file because she knew Chief Yeom will tell Kang.  However, YJ's mistake was telling Chief Yeom it was leaked to her by serial killer Seo Seong Woo - I wouldn't be surprised if SSW will be found dead while in prison in the next few episodes.

Guest ororomunroe

Mrs. Cop: Episode 15

MrsCop15-00082a.jpg

It’s time to focus on our big bad President Kang, and Young-jin and her team are lucky enough to find themselves getting help from an unexpected direction. A new mysterious clue is so devious that it almost goes unnoticed, until a missing piece from a previous case provides the connection that could give Young-jin the information she needs to take President Kang down for good.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/mrs-cop-episode-15/

Guest ororomunroe

Mrs. Cop: Episode 16

MrsCop16-00065a.jpg

It looks like President Kang has finally gone too far, at least for Chief Yeom, who is already under investigation and not happy about being dragged into Kang’s schemes without permission. But the fire at the construction site provides Young-jin with a possible new opportunity to stop Kang, if she can manage to put the clues together, though it may require making a deal with the devil.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/mrs-cop-episode-16/

@IBELIS - I posted the same thing right after watching that episode where serial killer SSW landed on Chairman Kang's hood.  Weren't the detectives from narcotics tailing a well-known president Kim at the time and lost him in the process? The police officers following the old man and violent crimes detectives met along the way.  But none of the two groups questioned each other on why they were there; and most of all, none of them suspected the disappearance of the guy to chairman Kang even tho' he denied being there at the time.

i also believe the lady lawyer has reached her limits - she will look the other way soon.  

@IBELIS - I posted the same thing right after watching that episode where serial killer SSW landed on Chairman Kang's hood.  Weren't the detectives from narcotics tailing a well-known president Kim at the time and lost him in the process? The police officers following the old man and violent crimes detectives met along the way.  But none of the two groups questioned each other on why they were there; and most of all, none of them suspected the disappearance of the guy to chairman Kang even tho' he denied being there at the time.

i also believe the lady lawyer has reached her limits - she will look the other way soon.  

@viyra: I agree I think Kang suggesting that she sleep with that old coot to further his agenda was the straw that broke the camel's back. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent Mrs.Cop a package with incriminating evidence before disappearing.

@viyra: I agree I think Kang suggesting that she sleep with that old coot to further his agenda was the straw that broke the camel's back. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent Mrs.Cop a package with incriminating evidence before disappearing.

@ibelis & @viyra   What did she expect for a man who will do anything to keep his son from going to jail on murder charges and burn a building with people in it he has no respect for the dead or others what made her think she would be any different is beyond me just because she works for him being employed by him put you the lowest in his books.. The Man has nothing left to hold his dignity and self respect up because his son is dead so far as he's concerned anything goes I hope she did send incriminating evidence against him 

Well chingus its the last week I cant wait till tomorrow.  Truthfully the only two shows I've been enjoying lately is this and Yong Palm I dropped YP thread around ep 8 and have been watching but this thread I'm still active and I watch enthusiastically.  What will I watch after this???

Well chingus its the last week I cant wait till tomorrow.  Truthfully the only two shows I've been enjoying lately is this and Yong Palm I dropped YP thread around ep 8 and have been watching but this thread I'm still active and I watch enthusiastically.  What will I watch after this???

Wooow...we have same taste chinggu...Would you like to join with me in Jang Young Sil, Cheese in Trap and She was Pretty threads ???

I'll be active there when these two dramas end this week... :wub::wub:

I don't know who the guy is at the dry cleaners but why does he always play bad guys/Mafia.  Normally I don't find him attractive especially when he wore that awful wig in MASK but he looked kinda hot with all that steam around him. Am I nuts?

CY recorded his conversation with the chairman, he is gonna turn it in as evidence against him I'm sure.  Stay tuned folk for the sinking of the Chairman's ship!

Oh yes I remember that ahjussi was very annoying in Mask! If I'm not wrong he is also in a drama I Hear Your Voice as Lee Da Hee's real father..

Just finished watching eps 16.. i think the pretty lawyer will betray him too.. Can't wait for next week but I'm also sad this drama is going to end T__T will miss Jin Do Couple, It's so funny when Han sunbae get jealous hope they will end up dating/get married in the end of the drama

the best i could expect from min do young and jin woo couple is jin woo sunbae asks her out to go watch a movie together or have a lunch:P

I've been in this thread as a silent lurker. Tomorrow is the finale but i'm dissapoint to let this drama go... honestly i enjoyed both this drama, YongPal and currently following She Was Pretty. It's weird to say this but i find SonHoJoon charming to act as policeman/detective than any other character he played so far! :)

I've been in this thread as a silent lurker. Tomorrow is the finale but i'm dissapoint to let this drama go... honestly i enjoyed both this drama, YongPal and currently following She Was Pretty. It's weird to say this but i find SonHoJoon charming to act as policeman/detective than any other character he played so far! :)

Agree with you chinggu...thats why i can't wait to see his new movie with Kim yoo jung " Circle of Atonement "...if i'm not mistaken he will play as detective again... :phew:

Archived