• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

'Mrs. Cop' Kim Hee-ae to be arrested for false bribery charge

photo633338.jpg

On the 14th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Mrs. Cop', Choi Yeongjin (Kim Hee-ae) was at risk to be arrested for bribery.

Kang Tae-yoo (Son Byeong-ho) kept trying everything possible to take a revenge on Choi Yeongjin, who made his son die. He instigated a gangster to threaten her but the result was not what he wanted.

Kang Tae-yoo called in the inspector of the detective bureau, Yeom Sang-min (Lee Ki-young) and yelled at him to think of anything to make Choi Yeongjin to be withdrawn from the force. Because Yeom Sang-min was afraid Choi Yeongjin would find out about his past, he set up a scenario to make it look like as if Choi Yeongjin had accepted bribe.

While Choi Yeongjin finally was getting ready to begin the full match with Kang Tae-yoo, she was shocked when an arrest warrant was issued against her.

Source

Ratings:

AGB - Nationwide #3 13.7% (+1.1%) | Seoul #3 14.6% (+1.2%)

TNMS - Nationwide #8 11.7% (+0.5%) | Seoul #3 13.7% (+0.7%)

You guys are better than me because this drama gets dumber with each episode and if I was not already s invested in it I would stop watching. I don't even know what the story is about. Single mom? Sure she has a kid but sh not much of a mom, and that crooked chief has been dirty from the start of the drama and she knows it. I had hope this episode that someone was going to shut him down because a couple of times that supervisor has stepped in and over ruled his decisions. I just don't know what the story is.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Mrs. Cop

ss23.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Mrs. Cop' Kim Hee Ae gets arrested for taking bribes, 'Son Byung Ho's trap'

1. [+1,542, -19] What I've always noticed when watching is that this drama has an impressive set of good actors/actresses.

2. [+1,427, -23] The police chief's a bastard... Is that what you call a chief?

3. [+1,091, -24] If this was a game, they would've caught Son Byung Ho at the drop of a hat, but it takes 10 tries to catch him !!!

4. [+980, -13] I hate the secretary more than Son Byung Ho.. When will next week arrive? ㅠㅠ

5. [+849, -16] 'Mrs. Cop' is such a good drama~!!!

6. [+277, -12] Lee Da Hee was badass during her action scene. She's charming and a great actress

7. [+239, -4] Shin So Yul didn't open the package

8. [+214, -6] The package that Shin So Yul received is a bribe but technically, it isn't because she didn't open itㅎㅎ Every one in this drama is daebak at acting

9. [+150, -4] I got goosebumps when the secretary hit the gangster. He can get so scary too.. The supporting characters are so good at acting. ~~~ Jae Dok ahjusshi is likeable 

10. [+121, -6] Kim Hee Hae was awkward in the early episodes but I can't see anyone playing the police team leader other than her 

11. [+102, -8] It would be nice if they show an epilogue at the end of each episode. I'm rooting for Hee Ae noonim for this year's SBS daesang while Ho Joon and Dae Hee for the Best Couple award 

12. [+87, -2] Everyone's so into 'Yong Pal' recently but this drama is also addicting and fun ㅎㅎ

Cr: kkuljaem

President Kang is really unscrupulous. I have to say this though, we can almost admire his tenacity. He has come a long way, from being a lowly thug known for fleecing everyone including his fellow gangsters, to a construction mogul whose business empire was built from terrorizing other gangs into submission. He has accomplished these things by becoming an even bigger thug, for him nothing is too sacred for as long as he can line his pockets with money...lots of it. YJ's conversation with the dumb gangster Mabukki was indeed a revelation, so that's how President Kang laundered his way into legitimacy. The beleaguered PK is now backed into a corner by YJ, but it doesn't look like he's going down without fighting, and he's taking the treacherous Captain Yeom with him.

The conversation between DY and JW after she killed PK's son was also revealing, so JW, despite of his tough as nails police persona, never shot a perpetrator before. DY, who initially came off as a light weight, was actually tougher and more focussed in tense situations. I liked how she tried to summon pity for PK's son but her sense of justice kept winning her over. JW was actually at a loss for words, not that he ever said a lot to begin with, but yunno what I mean. Plus the way he lunged at the guy who attacked DY, you can see that he's beginning to like her, like her. 

How awesome was DY in that fight sequence? I never realized LDH could do surprisingly believable stunts (so belts can be used as weapons...), I also didn't realize she had those moves in her, the fight instructor for that sequence should be given due recognition. He made DY look so impressive while fighting those thugs, I swear, now? She fights even better than JW or all of them combined. 

Lastly, we are privy to PK and Captain Yeom's involvement in YJ's dad's murder. YJ seemed determined to catch PK following proper protocol. I wonder how she'll react upon learning CY's involvement. They seem to have an ongoing frenemy situation with them, so I guess she wouldn't sweat it. But I do have a feeling that there's more to her dad's murder. 

Guest FyoRSica

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I just finished watching ep 14, wow Min Do Young is so cool when she beats up all the gangster by her self.. I was worried when I saw the preview yesterday. and seeing Han Sunbae worried about her is so cute and I love the part when he said she is his wife.. LOL wish they will date in upcoming episode, I can't believe this drama almost end T__T gonna miss the OTP

You guys are better than me because this drama gets dumber with each episode and if I was not already s invested in it I would stop watching. I don't even know what the story is about. Single mom? Sure she has a kid but sh not much of a mom, and that crooked chief has been dirty from the start of the drama and she knows it. I had hope this episode that someone was going to shut him down because a couple of times that supervisor has stepped in and over ruled his decisions. I just don't know what the story is.

@ibelis,  I missed the last 4 episode and after reading your post I'm wondering if it's worth me catching up after read your post.. So help me out guy's should I catch up or not ?

@ibelis,  I missed the last 4 episode and after reading your post I'm wondering if it's worth me catching up after read your post.. So help me out guy's should I catch up or not ?

Dear @valsava, since you are such an incredible immortal, like 3 times over, I have to respond to your question. I love this drama way more than a lot of them which I watched. It is hard posting in this thread because hardly anyone reads it. But I see Legends such as @plappi still participating, putting her "over 10 likes per post average" on the line. That should tell you something. My down-under heroine, @ororomunroe, is still contributing good stuff and I bet reading also. There are many of us who love this drama. The end of Episode 13 put all of us on the edge of our seats, there cannot be any other shows more thrilling. I watched a lot of teen dramas and those tried my patience and even the very popular "Doctor Stranger" had a wandering plot until near the end, but I love Mrs. Cop, I think it is well written and well directed. But most of all, we all like our two sets of OTP, what eye candies!

Dear @valsava, since you are such an incredible immortal, like 3 times over, I have to respond to your question. I love this drama way more than a lot of them which I watched. It is hard posting in this thread because hardly anyone reads it. But I see Legends such as @plappi still participating, putting her "over 10 likes per post average" on the line. That should tell you something. My down-under heroine, @ororomunroe, is still contributing good stuff and I bet reading also. There are many of us who love this drama. The end of Episode 13 put all of us on the edge of our seats, there cannot be any other shows more thrilling. I watched a lot of teen dramas and those tried my patience and even the very popular "Doctor Stranger" had a wandering plot until near the end, but I love Mrs. Cop, I think it is well written and well directed. But most of all, we all like our two sets of OTP, what eye candies!

@docster6 My travel plans has been having me out of the loop but I'll take your word for it and catch up on the missed episodes because  thru 12 I did like

Guest ororomunroe

@valsava, continue watching chingu. I like readings your posts, you too @docster6 :) Mrs Cop is my fave out of the currently airing shows (as you can see in my sig, it's underlined :P) so I'll be here until the end. We've only got 4 episodes left.

I haven't been able to watch this week's episodes as I'm in the middle of mid-sem exams. I'll post once I do. 

@valsava, continue watching chingu. I like readings your posts, you too @docster6 :) Mrs Cop is my fave out of the currently airing shows (as you can see in my sig, it's underlined :P) so I'll be here until the end. We've only got 4 episodes left.

I haven't been able to watch this week's episodes as I'm in the middle of mid-sem exams. I'll post once I do. 

@ororomunroe  I'm re-watching episode 10 now as I type this post

Oh no!  I couldn't believe I forgot about Mrs. Cop! I've been busy since Sunday and have lost track of the days.  Thank you all for the updates - now off to watch the new episodes. 

One thing I hate about this tho' is the team can't even say a word when chief yeom starts yelling at them.  The sad part is, the team is not even at fault (but the chief is) when they get yelled at.  When is he going to have a heart attack?

Guest ororomunroe

Mrs. Cop: Episode 13

by LollyPip | September 16, 2015 | 11 Comments

MrsCop13-00057a.jpg

An old threat resurfaces, and it’s up to Young-jin and her team to figure out how to bring it back to heel without causing a nationwide panic. Not only that, but President Kang is involved yet again, though this time he just might have a weakness Young-jin can exploit. She knows he’s responsible for her father’s death, she just can’t prove it — but this new situation could very well give her the leverage she needs to finally dispense justice.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/mrs-cop-episode-13/

Mrs. Cop: Episode 13

by LollyPip | September 16, 2015 | 11 Comments

An old threat resurfaces, and it’s up to Young-jin and her team to figure out how to bring it back to heel without causing a nationwide panic. Not only that, but President Kang is involved yet again, though this time he just might have a weakness Young-jin can exploit. She knows he’s responsible for her father’s death, she just can’t prove it — but this new situation could very well give her the leverage she needs to finally dispense justice.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/mrs-cop-episode-13/

@ororomunroe  I'm on episode 11 now and determine to be caught up tonight did she figure out he's also responsible for the one just got out of prison also is this new threat to the nation is away to get his murdering son out of prison ? 

@valsalva I know you can hang on and continue to watch this as this drama is sooo much better than love and secret/secret love.  I think you were also on the Bad Boys thread, and this drama kinda has that Bad Boys feel except its does not that grittiness worthy of a cable channel. Lately, a lot of people myself included seem discontented with many of dramas out there right now but I honestly believe this is one of the better ones.  At least there are cases being solved, background stories being told, you understand the characters because even though at the outset you have no clue what drives them, as you watch, their characters continue to grow and develop. There is an idol and many famous actors in the show and not one steals the spotlight, they all fit together well.  And of course, we must watch how the Sinking Chairman's Ship goes down to feel the relief that only comes when justice is served. I said once that its cold in here, someone thought I meant the weather, I actually meant that there is hardly anyone commenting on the thread.  This thread aint jumping like Young Pal or heated as My Love Eun Dong but we are not critical and most postings are really well thought out (not did you see what she was wearing or why cant her make up look better or how come they are in love already).  So please stay with us, that is to everyone who thinks of dropping.  Hasn't it been a fun ride with great pacing?  Tonight was an awesome episode.  How do you think this crisis of ( IA) internal affairs will be resolved.  I'll post more later.  TTYS! 

P.S.Since I mentioned a name in advance I'd like to say that I'm not being critical and I'm sorry if I come off like that.  (Deep Bow)

Archived