• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

Interesting preview. I wonder if she's going to get his son out in exchange for the video. I hope she doesn't sell her soul to that devil.

This has to be my favourite cop Kdrama so far. I haven't watched many though so I could be missing gems ;) The teamwork and the bickering are my favourite parts. It's a shame that it hasn't gotten much love on here.

@valsava, what's our team name? 

ororomunroe 

Yah it's a shame that they are not getting much love..but I love this team and their bonding..this has to be the first time that each and every character shines..also they don't have unnecessary glossy clothes or over the top character description ...just ordinary people who are cops..And another thing is that,though they are making lots of errors ..the rookies that is..I'm ignoring it because..this is what happens in real life too..the police are not best of the service holders out in the day light...not everyone is sherlock or james bond ..So as long as they keep it fun and close to reality a  bit..I'm fine with it.Also,the corruptions..that they have to deal with on everyday basis is close enough right..

Interesting preview. I wonder if she's going to get his son out in exchange for the video. I hope she doesn't sell her soul to that devil.

This has to be my favourite cop Kdrama so far. I haven't watched many though so I could be missing gems ;) The teamwork and the bickering are my favourite parts. It's a shame that it hasn't gotten much love on here.

@valsava, what's our team name? 

Morning All, Still haven't check out the preview yet. 

@ororomunroe/,  How dose the name Teamsters ring to you

episode 09 wanjeon Jjang xD

and i really like this episode and this episode is getting interesting.

i mean they already showed a half of the past between the case of Yongjia father's death and KL.

I can't wait for Jin Woo and Da Yong interactions tomorrow. they are getting closer xD

Now the big question:  will the psycho killer recognize the Chairman when he landed on his hood that night while being chased?  There might be more negotiations coming up - these are two different psychos.  

Ep.9 was great, i like their teamwork when caught the psycho killer not like usually police teamwork do lol. AGB rating for ep.9 is 12.8% (National) and 14.3% (Seoul) congrats Mrs.Cops team! Can't wait for tonight episode and see more chemistry between Jin Wo n Do Young and our lovely mrs.Cops action :D

Guest ororomunroe

'Mrs. Cop' Kim Kap-soo plans to get revenge 

photo628937.jpg

On August 31st, SBS' 'Mrs. Cop' aired.

On this day, after Park Dong-il (Kim Kap-soo) was released from the prison, he went to his previous regular restaurant, where he recalled his past bad relationship with Kang Tae-yoo (Son Byeong-ho) . Park Dong-il had been imprisoned after being convicted guilty for killing Yeong-jin's father.

At the time, Park Dong-il told Kang Tae-yoo, "If the counterpart is a police, there's no hope". Kang Tae-yoo responded, "Don't you want to survive your daughter", while Park Dong-il was hesitating.

Park Dong-il told him "Mr. Kang, keep your promise for sure". Kang Tae-yoo answered, "You know very well how I could reach this far. I do not abandon my family member". However, the drama already showed that Park Dong-il's daughter was dead after all. Under these circumstances, it is clear that Park Dong-il is planning to get revenge on Kang. 

Hancinema

Ratings:

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-08-0317.29.1 (11th)8.4 (14th)9.0 (14th)
2015-08-0427.4 (19th)9.1 (14th)9.4 (11th)10.2 (9th)
2015-08-1037.7 (18th)8.7 (14th)9.2 (12th)9.8 (9th)
2015-08-1148.3 (16th)10.8 (5th)10.0 (11th)9.7 (10th)
2015-08-1759.8 (11th)12.1 (6th)10.8 (8th)12.1 (4th)
2015-08-18610.1 (11th)12.8 (4th)12.1 (4th)12.7 (4th)
2015-08-24710.4 (12th)12.0 (7th)11.6 (7th)13.1 (4th)
2015-08-25810.2 (14th)12.3 (6th)12.0 (9th)12.7 (5th)
2015-08-31910.6 (9th)13.5 (4th)12.8 (4th)14.3 (3rd)

Congrats to the MC cast and crew. SBS is definitely becoming the ratings king this year. 

Ep.9 was great, i like their teamwork when caught the psycho killer not like usually police teamwork do lol. AGB rating for ep.9 is 12.8% (National) and 14.3% (Seoul) congrats Mrs.Cops team! Can't wait for tonight episode and see more chemistry between Jin Wo n Do Young and our lovely mrs.Cops action :D

i am ready for tonight since i like their pairing xD

@ororomunroe SBS this summer might bring the ratings kings for this summer in monday until thursday slot drama. 2015 is a hard year for SBS thouh. Lets see in the fall drama until winter. Is the rating will fly up like a rocket or stay still  :D

Guest ororomunroe

@valsava, I was thinking of something more cop-like such as 5-0s, Enforcers, Busters :P 

@nearsea, great post. I actually read the posts about DHY before watching episodes 7-8 and I didn't find her too irritating. Especially since I do know folks who are very by-the-book in real life. She'll grow out of it eventually.

@ruzikie, I forgot about the upcoming dramas -_- SBS is going to have a difficult time awarding folks this year. Too many good dramas/actors/actresses competing. From Punch and HITTG to Yongpal and SFD. 

Guest ororomunroe

Just finished EP 9. I was a tad surprised that the serial killer didn't run away earlier when he first saw them. But overall, a great episode. 

The preview got me all curious with the chairman(?) confessing to murder. I didn't expect that villain to bow out of the story-line so quickly. And is that his son at the hospital? I wonder if he's going to engineer a switcheroo and spirit his son out of the country. 

Guest ororomunroe

no new still ???

woaaaah this drama is so underrated in Soompi xD

about the first OST, why they put Jin Woo and Da Young as the cover single xD

20 Year revenge plan unveiled in tonight's episode: 

gEJ03o4.jpg

Cr: Newsen

no new still ???

woaaaah this drama is so underrated in Soompi xD

about the first OST, why they put Jin Woo and Da Young as the cover single xD

20 Year revenge plan unveiled in tonight's episode: 

Cr: Newsen

Chairman Kang is one of the psychopath that i see in this drama. His gesture almost like he is a totally a psycho. Hahahaha

i am looking forward for this episode and SBS, dont you dare to give me no preview tonight. At least, save me for the waiting canoe xD

thanks @ororomunroe for the new still. I was hoping they release the new still of Dayoung and Jin woo xD

their love line is interesting comparing with Yojin and Detective Park xD

So Chairman Kang before he was a chairman he was a gangster.  It seems like from the beginning he never got his hands dirty always directing.  I am surprised that no one example the media or even the cops dont know even after all these years how shady his beginnings were.

In my country there are a lot of happenings at the burial site usually its the day of the burial.  So I am looking forward to this showdown tonight between hyungnim and mrs cop.

I also hope that in the fight between the chairman and hyungnim that hyungnim does not die I want him and mrs cop to fight the chairman together.

As regards the psycho runaway serial killer since he promises to see mrs cop again.  I guess they will be working together as well.  He has all that data on the bribes that the chairman has given out to the prosecutor and the chief.  Itll be interesting how he trades that information with her.

I loved how the team worked as a team, not newbie running around accusing people.  In fact I was so proud of her that she didnt jump in and arrested psycho runaway serial killer herself she calmly waited on her other team members to do it. Wow now thats growth.

Someone posted earlier about the newbie love line,but I'm interested in the elder love line.  Maybe because the newbie one is a given, but man does mrs cop need to soften up she NEEDS love in her life.  Did you guys see the way she finished off those black bean noodles. (don't know why Im stuck on that Im not girly either but I was shocked).

Archived