Jang Hui Ryoung 장희령

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] Nov. 2015 'Céci Magazine' (Choi Wooshik, Jang Huiryoung)

Jang Huiryoung
The smiling face joyfully running in the telecom ad was not acting. “I love smiling. And when people say my smiling face makes them happy, that makes me happy, so I smile even more,” said rookie actress Jang Huiryoung with a smile on her face.

We met for the first time today but it strangely doesn’t feel unfamiliar. And you get along so well with the staff.
I am actually close with Wooshik-oppa so the shoot wasn’t awkward at all and a lot of fun. It was my first time having a photoshoot outside, and I’m glad the weather is nicer than it was in the morning.

There wasn’t any awkwardness at all when you two were acting out romantic scenes.
Oppa is a very playful person but also is very caring towards me. Recently, I had to act out a drunk scene for the first time, and when I asked him, he taught me in a way that was really easy to understand.

Full article : https://fyjypnation.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/ceci-wooshik-huiryoung/

Guest adikkeluangman

A selfie a day by this beautiful girl.

-----
This was yesterday. Just realized that we have one represntative from the BIG3 agency for this event.

-----
151119 Samsung ‘Play the Challenge’ (Jang Huiryoung)

CUK1NtDUYAAu7t_.jpgCUK1NtKUwAA8hzB.jpg

CUK1NtNVAAEw1mR.jpg

via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

Ki Hong Lee stars in a web drama with JYP's Jang Hee Ryung!

You saw Ki Hong Lee in Wong Fu Productions!  You saw him in Hollywood blockbusters 'The Maze Runner' and 'The Scorch Trials'!  Now you get to see him in... a web drama?

The drama has a realistic side to it as it is entitled 'I Ask of You, Ki Hong!' and the story involves famous Hollywood star Ki Hong Lee visiting Korea in order to film a CF and the hectic circumstances that follow.

In the production, Ki Hong plays a character who does have the 'male ego,' but is hard to dislike.  JYP actress Jang Hee Ryung will play a trainee who dreams of becoming a rapper. On top of these two, there will be other well-known actors like Jung So Min, Jo Eun Ji, comedian Yoo Min Sang, and Kim Young Hee.

It will be directed by Lee Byung Hun of movie 'Twenties' and produced by Be Funny Studios for availability in Korea and America!  The drama already started airing in Korea via SK Telecom's mobile video app, HOTZIL, and will continue to do so up to December 18, but if you want to watch it in the States or elsewhere, it will be available through Be Funny Studios on December 21!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/ki-hong-lee-stars-in-a-web-drama-with-jyps-jang-hee-ryung 

-----
#Janghuiryoung Web Drama 'Breaking Kihong' Cute selfie of Mr. Hollywood and JYP Rising Actress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived