Jang Hui Ryoung 장희령

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park and Jang Hee Ryung are full of chemistry in couple shoot

Check out actors Yoon Park and Jang Hee Ryung in their couple shoot with 'International bnt'! They take on a variety of concepts, all the while maintaining their impressive chemistry, which just jumps off the page.  

In the interview, Jang Hee Ryung said, "I was extremely excited because this is my first photo shoot. I was able to take part more comfortably because I [was paired up with] Yoon Park." Yoon Park added, "It's been 8 to 9 months since my last shoot, so I was nervous, but it was my first couple shoot in a while since Woo Sik and Sung Kyung, so I had fun."

yoon-park_1445353194_bnt.jpg

He was asked about the drama 'What's With This Family', which helped the public recognize him. "It is the production that got my name out to the viewers, but I also felt through this production a limit in my acting," he replied. "However, I acted alongside good seniors, so I learned a lot, and it was an extremely helpful production considering I need to continue my life as an actor."

Regarding how she got to become an actress, Jang Hee Ryung said, "I thoughtlessly came to Seoul in order to do something that I wanted.  While I was active as a model, I went to acting school and happened to be cast in JYP Entertainment, which is how I started my promotions."

Regarding the web drama 'Falling for Do Jeon', which also stars Xiumin and Kim So Eun, Jang Hee Ryung stated, "It's the story of young people who want to challenge themselves. The atmosphere was nice since the first script reading, and the seniors took good care of me and were considerate toward me on site, so I am appearing in it while having fun."

yoon-park_1445353195_bnt2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/yoon-park-and-jang-hee-ryung-are-full-of-chemistry-in-couple-shoot

-----

Choi Woo Sik and Jang Hee Ryung are a hot couple for 'CeCi'

Jang Hee Ryung is one lucky lady. She recently posed with Yoon Park for 'International bnt.' Now, she's paired up with another fellow JYP actor, Choi Woo Sik, for 'CeCi'!

choi-woo-sik_1445529304_choiwoosik.jpg

Pictures dropped on October 22 show their transformation into a romantic autumn couple. They were revealed to have always been close, so there was a comfortable, natural vibe enveloping the two.

In the interview, Choi Woo Sik stated, "I maximized the 'innocent man' image for the characters in dramas like Hogu and Park Dong Soo, but in real life, I'm not such a noble and pure type of guy." Ooh, intriguing...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/choi-woo-sik-and-jang-hee-ryung-are-a-hot-couple-for-ceci 

-----
#Janghuiryoung Web Drama '도전에 반하다' Self Cam Shoot

:)  

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] 151020 Yoon Bak & Jang Huiryoung Interview with BNT

▷How you became an actor
▶Jang Huiryoung: My personality is very bright, and I love activity in general. When I turned 20, I just came up to Seoul to discover what I really want to do. As I started modeling, I attended acting classes, and as I was searching for an agency, I ended up meeting my current company JYP Entertainment.
▶Yoon Bak: I debuted through MBC every1 ‘Read My Lips’. I had been attending school before, and it was my first project, so I’m not sure how I did it. I did as the director told me, and I think I was able to act while bringing out my strengths.

Full article via fyjypnation

[bnt영상]윤박&장희령

They are so sweet. 

-----
Today also is the press conference.

:) 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] EXO′s Xiu Min, Kim So Eun, Jang Hui Ryoung and More Gather for ′Falling for Challenge′

14436878.jpg

Jang Hui Ryoung doesn′t seem all too nervous

81834419.jpg

Catch this pretty cast on ′Falling for Challenge′

The cast of Samsung web drama Falling for Challenge gathered for a production presentation, held at the Samsung Seocho headquarters on October 26. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/99188/photo-exos-xiu-min-kim-so-eun-jang-hui-ryoung-and-more-gather-for-falling-for-challenge

-----
#Janghuiryoung on new Acuvue commercial <Open to the new world - Maples>

-----
#Janghuiryoung Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.1 Plus One (+) Challenge

It's only 13 minutes. 

Guest adikkeluangman

She truly become SNS Princess.

Hope it will be upload on YouTube since I can't view it on naver due to country restriction. 

-----
#Janghuiryoung Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.5 'In the name of us'

-----
#Janghuiryoung Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.6 'Play the Challenge'

END 

Archived