Director: Jiǎng jiājùn

Broadcast Period: August 15, 2015

Cast:

Jerry Yan

Ron Ng

Jiang Shuying

Viola Mi

Synopsis:

Bo Fang Si and Li Tang, Cheng Xiang Nan and Yin Hao Ran, had beautiful and romantic memories, personality conflicts, and eventually lost due to real differences. After many years on a gorgeous fashion show, fate let them meet again. When Fang Si is already very close to reaching her dreams in the fashion industry, Li Tang has once again entered her life; The problem became even more complicated when her current boyfriend's famous supermodel ex-girlfriend entered the scene. Fang Si's studio suffered more misfortune with her ex-boyfriend Li Tang coming to the rescue. Will they have a better future this time?

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

JJ LIn & Jin Sha - Longing

Silence Wong - If Time Was Able to Be Rewinded

JJ Lin & Jin Sha - Windy Summer

Additional Links:

My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友 Viki English subbed episodes

My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友 Raw Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Edited by sugarplum892
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

Viki has started to sub this drama!  Click here to watch the English subbed episodes!  I've also added the link to it under the synopsis and the Additional Links heading

I am on ep 8. I am enjoying it so far. :)

Second main actress was in My Sunshine. She's gorgeous and I loved her role in My Sunshine. :)

• Like 1

I just completed episode six and I love this drama.  I like the fact that the drama actually shows runway scenes and have incorporated the fashion industry in the story.

I especially like the way they show the flashback scenes.  Through the flashbacks two stories are told at once, the two couples relationship four years ago and today.  Since this drama is 40 episodes, I hope that I am not pulling my hair out by episode 25.  

• Like 2

I just completed episode six and I love this drama.  I like the fact that the drama actually shows runway scenes and have incorporated the fashion industry in the story.

I especially like the way they show the flashback scenes.  Through the flashbacks two stories are told at once, the two couples relationship four years ago and today.  Since this drama is 40 episodes, I hope that I am not pulling my hair out by episode 25.  

The drama reminds me of Tokyo Juliet. You should check it out if you haven't already. Also a fashion drama but at times, dragged on and on. 

• Like 1

Guest jasLSW

@thunderman1, me too, simply love the drama.... though lotsa critics on why Jerry still having the same hair-style after 10years.. why bother about his hair-style if hes comfy on that?!

anyway, love the cute and affectionate role that Jerry played..  those fun time he had with the female lead... awesome... i cant help but laughing with them, and find them so cute together.. he had put in so much real feelings in that, its really very him in real life I guess!! and probably also cuz of the past relationship he had with LCL.....he could sympathize every situation Lee Tang was in.  seeing them red eyed.... i cant help crying myself too >_< ep13 and 14 tonite...... JIA YOU!!!!

@thunderman1, me too, simply love the drama.... though lotsa critics on why Jerry still having the same hair-style after 10years.. why bother about his hair-style if hes comfy on that?!

anyway, love the cute and affectionate role that Jerry played..  those fun time he had with the female lead... awesome... i cant help but laughing with them, and find them so cute together.. he had put in so much real feelings in that, its really very him in real life I guess!! and probably also cuz of the past relationship he had with LCL.....he could sympathize every situation Lee Tang was in.  seeing them red eyed.... i cant help crying myself too >_< ep13 and 14 tonite...... JIA YOU!!!!

I normally get bored at around ep 11-12 but this drama has gotten me hooked. :) everything is so sweet and loving. The two main leads are beginning to find themselves again! some of the plot is predictable but we'll have to keep watching! :)

• Like 1

Guest jasLSW

more betrayals on the way to hurt Li Tang, Fang Xi and Hao Ran.......  

y only 2eps daily? thought cdramas usu air 2~4eps on certain day?  

more betrayals on the way to hurt Li Tang, Fang Xi and Hao Ran.......  

y only 2eps daily? thought cdramas usu air 2~4eps on certain day?  

two eps daily is  better than none at all! Aparently Fang Si will date Hao Ran. When will our otp get together? I am excited for ep 13-14

Guest jasLSW

haha @thuderman1, cuz some cdramas screen 2~4eps on certain day.. 

after Hao Ran's break up with Xiang Nan, he realised he liked Si.  but Si only had heart and eyes for Tang... 

Hao realised Si saved him many years ago when he first broken up with Nan when he was still a poor chap. 

Nan committed suicide when news about her past with Ran publicly showcased.. betrayed by her mom.

she was saved by Tang, Si and Ran but she disappeared after that.  when she made a come back.. she took revenge on the old Lee and young Lee

then thats when our captain Tang and his beau weathered the storm together and got closer and eventually he proposed to her <3

haha @thuderman1, cuz some cdramas screen 2~4eps on certain day.. 

after Hao Ran's break up with Xiang Nan, he realised he liked Si.  but Si only had heart and eyes for Tang... 

Hao realised Si saved him many years ago when he first broken up with Nan when he was still a poor chap. 

Nan committed suicide when news about her past with Ran publicly showcased.. betrayed by her mom.

she was saved by Tang, Si and Ran but she disappeared after that.  when she made a come back.. she took revenge on the old Lee and young Lee

then thats when our captain Tang and his beau weathered the storm together and got closer and eventually he proposed to her <3

Oh is this true?? I believe this drama aired last year, right? :)

Guest jasLSW

@thunderman1, @hell59, sorry for the confusions.... this is a new drama finished shooting in July this year and just started airing on last Sat 15Aug in China.  Tonite will be screening ep 15 n 16. I read the story in the Chinese Baidu site.

Edited by jasLSW

@thunderman1, @hell59, sorry for the confusions.... this is a new drama finished shooting in July this year and just started airing on last Sat 15Aug in China.  Tonite will be screening ep 15 n 16. I read the story in the Chinese Baidu site.

Oh I see. Most Chinese dramas end happily. :)

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

hello~ I am new here.. geez, its so scary quiet here...

no one watching this new drama from Jerry Yan?  this is really nice to watch... hope you will watch it as viewers from Dramalist mentioned too.. Best was really very very good... not sure why low ratings...do not let the low ratings discourage you from watching it.. http://mydramalist.com/13546-my-best-ex-boyfriend 

I have so far watched till 20th ep.  tonight will be screening ep 21 and 22.  so fast... another half to go....

thought Jerry and his female co-star had great chemistry...... they were so cute together... they looked so natural and so real.... exs...

Guest lilsunxuxu

ep 22, last nite Xiang Nan committed suicide and was saved by Tang and the rest.  the same night, she sneaked out from the hospital, packed her stuff and left the country, went to place that no one knows her... she was heartbroken that even her own mother betrayed her... 

Mi Lu (Viola Mi/米露) is so pretty.  thought she played Xiang Nan very well.. the angel face with an evil heart... she really loved Tang as she finally realised.. not 'cos of his money... 'cos the love and care that Li had showered her when they were together... how Li promised her that he will make her the most outstanding and sought after model in China.. and he did it.  Li was really a good ex not only to Fang Si, but to Xiang Nam.

now.. with Nan out of the picture... left with Ran, Si and Tang.  Ran realised he liked Si, he braced up and chased after her..

Si, slowly opened up to her colleagues, and also accepted Tang's suggestions at times.

someone did the recap.. https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/recap-of-episodes-1-2-first-impression-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

Edited by lilsunxuxu