Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) RongYi ♥ KingRong Couple K♥R Kingone ♥ Lorene Ren; Somebody Like You

@angelangie yey!! Thank you so much :) now i understand why they keep laughing :D thank you so much :) hihi. If its not too much to ask again, I have 3 more videos i want to have an idea about the convo of the two of them..don't worry I'm not that meticulous when it comes to subs, just want to have the idea what they are talking about :)  I'm already happy about that :)  just tell me if your not that busy and i will just give you the links of them :) , thank you so so much!!! I really don't know how to thank you for your kindness and helpfulness :) 

just send them over lols....i do it slowly lols :)

what a nice way to feed our Monday Blue lols

cr: 聽見幸福 (Facebook)

I'll butt-in........  What about these articles????  The second one was after RongRong's movie night.   Btw, just the parts with them 2.  

http://www.ettoday.net/news/20150604/515879.htm

http://star.chinatimes.com/news/20150621000536-261101

Thanks!   :)

hehe u want me to do translation for the articles? or can i just roughly tell you what happen?

The first articles talk about kingone new drama and then he mention that yes he and RR still does keep in touch and he hope that the news of her chasing him will not make them awkward with each other since they are friends beside he is someone who prefer to be doing the chasing..... :)  And the 2nd news is about RR having holiday with her bf and he said that he only hope she is happy and that RR pparents knew of the guy but she has yet to bring him home to show them :):):) 

The first articles talk about kingone new drama and then he mention that yes he and RR still does keep in touch and he hope that the news of her chasing him will not make them awkward with each other since they are friends beside he is someone who prefer to be doing the chasing..... :)  And the 2nd news is about RR having holiday with her bf and he said that he only hope she is happy and that RR pparents knew of the guy but she has yet to bring him home to show them :):):) 

Thanks!!!!!!  I thought the holiday of RR and the guy in the movie theater were not related at all?  From reading articles (based on google trans), I thought her holiday in Kenting (?) was a family holiday?  And, I had the impression that the movie night out was set-up by a friend (I read they were introduced by her broker), that's why the broker was pretty confident in saying they're just friends.  My take on the whole thing, from all of RR's interviews, I get the sense that people around her wants her to meet guys and have a steady boyfriend already, hence they're hooking her up.  And it seems that movie night out was a result of that.  It's even a possibility that they've only met a few times with friends, and the movie night was the first time they were alone together (just the overall vibe that they emit).  Well, at the end of the day, we're still clueless about the real thing, hence just enjoy what we're shown.  ;)

@akikisetsu I 'm confused by what has been written and said so far too. Rong Rong's manager said the guy that she was watching a movie with was only a friend but in the second article that you posted it seems like RR has told Ren Ba and Ren Ma about him (that is confirming their relationship as gf-bf?) but they yet have to meet him. But in the recent function and on the fan-meeting of SLY Rong Rong said that she isn't in a rush to find a boyfriend. 

Though I have become a fan of Kingone-Rong Rong pairing after SLY and would be really happy to see if they could develop to more than friends but as Chinese say perhaps they don't have fate. As long as they are happy then it is all good. 

to me, whether this two ended up together or not it is actually their personal life but im happy enough that they are friends :) and of course if they going into another series i will be the ever more happy since i really enjoy their chemistry off or on screen heheheh :D

at the same times, the guy she went out with on the holiday is a friend or more than that is their personal life which i will respect and i think Kingone is very supportive and also respecting RR :) which i hope will lead to more, and in the meanwhile i will patiently for 'the' good news :D 

@akikisetsu I have just read some articles about the guy. He is Bianca Bai's boyfriend's younger brother and has been living mostly in the U.S. before returning to Taiwan. Just as you thought he and Rong Rong got to know each other through a friend. So you are probably right too about the movie night being the first time they were going out alone together. As for who the common friend is the article said that RR's current manager was Bianca's manager before so it is probably her/him. The manager still insists that they are only friends though.

@angelangie yes, it is indeed their personal life. Before this news about Rong Rong being possibly in a relationship came out I just thought perhaps there could be a chance between Kingone-Rong Rong since they are both single and they both meet the criteria of their ideal girlfriend/boyfriend (Kingone said she is his type while RR said she would like her future boyfriend to be like her dad and she has said before that Kingone is like Ren Ba due to their similar hobbies.) But if she is already happily in a relationship then it is best to just enjoy watching them as an on-screen couple only :)

personally i dont really trust the press or should i say i trust them 50% and the other half i just wait for the real person to really confirm it or they are caught together holding hand which i think will kinda firm it up more than just walking in distance together to the cinema which is sometimes the camera trick where they only zoom into the focal and also tends to exclude the rest of the party out of it....

besides to be honest...press are a cook up sometimes as there been enough bad news about how RR cooking up news of suspicious situation in between her co-lead to generate more news and create more rating? lols but i guess this is what the entertainment world is however to me from what i observe RR is someone who can generate rapport easily :)

btw i love this bts of theirs where Kingone was embarrassed as he thought the camera was only taking RR and not him so he started up something funny lols

cr: uploader

Thanks for sharing the clip @angelangie! I have never seen the clip of Rong Rong piggyback Kingone before. She is quite strong for managing to carry him, he weighs at least 71 kg (according to dramawiki but I believe that was before he became this buff :P)

RR just had a function in Taizhong today and she was of course asked about the rumour of her dating Bianca Bai's boyfriend's younger brother Timothy Tang. She said she is single but that her mom, sister, friends and her manager are urging her to find a boyfriend. She isn't opposed to meeting new friends as she thinks it can broaden her view and knowledge. However, she isn't in a rush to get married.

She says when she meets someone she admires she would ask her sister Selina for her opinion because she has more experience than her and has been very accurate in "judging" people.

Here's a clip I haven't seen before.  容一 are so cute at 0:28.

Credit: li zhang

Hm, the pictures that I posted can't be seen for some reason so I'll just post the links here instead

zx8l14.jpg

25z3qt0.jpg

Kingone teach RR how to play golf

6qw8lu.jpg

Cooking for RR and the crew

qst5yx.jpg

Wrap-up dinner

2h5mik1.jpg

With her real-life sister Selina

kai55k.jpg

Hm, the pictures that I posted can't be seen for some reason so I'll just post the links here instead

Kingone teach RR how to play golf

Cooking for RR and the crew

Wrap-up dinner

With her real-life sister Selina

now this is the first times i seen this pictures :D im still in their phase to be honest, i cant get over their on screen chemistry and while the rumors must be quiet disturbing at certain level i'm pretty sure she want to concentrate with all her might on her career right now, with the facts that she is now able to step out from the shadow of her talented sister :) 

Thanks for sharing the clip @angelangie! I have never seen the clip of Rong Rong piggyback Kingone before. She is quite strong for managing to carry him, he weighs at least 71 kg (according to dramawiki but I believe that was before he became this buff :P)

RR just had a function in Taizhong today and she was of course asked about the rumour of her dating Bianca Bai's boyfriend's younger brother Timothy Tang. She said she is single but that her mom, sister, friends and her manager are urging her to find a boyfriend. She isn't opposed to meeting new friends as she thinks it can broaden her view and knowledge. However, she isn't in a rush to get married.

She says when she meets someone she admires she would ask her sister Selina for her opinion because she has more experience than her and has been very accurate in "judging" people.

Here's a clip I haven't seen before.  容一 are so cute at 0:28.

Credit: li zhang

hahahaha yea i was surprise when i saw that clip too and i thought u guys will love it hehehehe hence i post it up here :D

Lorene Ren Lastet interview by Bella, below is the link, i only cut out some parts, the rest of the interview are in the link stated.

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1365758

日前任容萱被拍到與白歆惠男友的弟弟唐正出遊,對這個緋聞,任容萱態度大方,表示不設限,她說跟家人分享認識那些朋友時,爸媽的反應是一冷一熱,任爸只說:「嗯,然後呢,講了些什麼?嗯。」媽媽則是不斷接問後續。

Translations: Lorene was very open on the rumors recently of her dating her friends's brother, which she said she talks to her parents on it, one was cold and one was receptive of it, Ren Dad was like 'After that? What else was written?' while Mother always follow up and see is there any development.

心目中的理想類型當然要像任爸一樣,任容萱說:「我一定是講像任爸,個性上一定要很大方,有想法但要去實踐,我不想要一個只會講不會做的男人,我爸很多時候是做了不講,直接用行動表示。」

Translations: Her ideal boyfriend materials is someone like her dad, attitude must be very generous and she dislike someone who is all talk and no action, which she further emphasize that her dad is someone who is all action and will not talk about it

11692537_404082816443363_751202151019990

Announcements