Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Sunny Lin said:

Oh I couldn't agree more!  Couldn't help but wonder if bashing is what the character brings out in them...

I hope some fans learn to cheer for their bias without bringing down others.  After all, the actors and staff worked hard to give us a good drama that led to the attention the actors are getting right now.  NJH himself has pure intentions with every actors in StartUp.  In NJH words : “I want to become a tree-like actor who can make a forest rather than an actor like a flower blooming alone.” [Star@Style] https://m.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=202012221018490910#photoen 

Honestly, the hate makes me want to root for NJH more. If you have any ideas how I can support the actor productively please share it with me.  :wub:


 

Aww that is sweet of him. 

 

The only things I do to show support is generating traffic by watching videos and liking/saving photos of him! I know some mega fan clubs collect funds for his birthday. 

 

 

By the way, I watched edit cuts of his scenes with IU, now I can't get it out my head. Dang. Chemistry. I knew it. 

14 hours ago, Sunny Lin said:

Recent video from twosome place. :) NJH sporting different hairstyles from time to time.
He is so shy and it's too adorable :lol:

I think one way we can support him is by watching and supporting his endorsements  :) 

 

 

Aww so shy! I have second hand embarrassment from watching this but I can't not watch! 

 

 

Edited by kawaiinoona
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actor/Model Nam Joo Hyuk Profile Name: Nam Joo Hyuk Birthday: 1994. Feb. 22 in Busan Height: 188cm. Weight: 70kg.  Blood type :  A Constellation: Aquarius. 

More of interview articles. 27.June.2015 http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=794658 http://upload.enews24.net/News/Contents/20150627/12237418.JPG Q: You left a long message in your inst

List of fashion magazines Joohyuk appeared 2013.Dec MAPS / GEEK / The celebrity / Vogue girl / GQ / Esquire / Arena 2014.Jan Esquire 2014.Feb ELLE / COSMOPOLITAN / CECI / You look fly / Vogue girl / N

GOAL: having a better 2020 than 2019
NJH “This is X because this is the goal that I will never reach. If I think that I had a better year than last year, I guess I could be conceited and couldn’t realized what I need to develop more. I set that goal to be humble and develop myself.”


NJH's disposition really inspires me to be a better person. I'm so proud to admire this young man.


 

Edited by Sunny Lin
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2021 at 8:16 AM, kawaiinoona said:

The only things I do to show support is generating traffic by watching videos and liking/saving photos of him! I know some mega fan clubs collect funds for his birthday. 




Thank you  @kawaiinoona!! :heart4:


Early 2021, Nam Joo Hyuk has been busy selling perfume ,
EtgRtyxVIAAj_RL?format=jpg&name=large
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6Q78Qns8x/

 

 

cakes ,
 

 

 

everyday clothing,
 

EtgSz4QVcAAY_xz?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKyK4fgDT1y/



and even desks.

 

Spoiler

EtgQOgMVgAIoWJW?format=jpg&name=small

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKD1D4PMP8z/

 

Sharing official sites we can like and follow to show support. How I wish I can buy some but it's not available in my country.  Maybe someday. :D



 

On 2/4/2021 at 8:16 AM, kawaiinoona said:

By the way, I watched edit cuts of his scenes with IU, now I can't get it out my head. Dang. Chemistry. I knew it. 

@kawaiinoonaI saw that too!! A drama showcasing their talent in singing would be nice! Looking forward to his next FL in the future. 

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3pics in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2021 at 7:20 AM, Sunny Lin said:

Early 2021, Nam Joo Hyuk has been busy selling perfume ,

Rather embarrassed to say that I bought a sample of the perfume Sauvage. Successful marketing indeed! :lol:

 

On 2/6/2021 at 7:20 AM, Sunny Lin said:

saw that too!! A drama showcasing their talent in singing would be nice! Looking forward to his next FL in the future. 

 

That edit was testament that there are people who enjoy their exchanges in that drama! Wee! I imagine that they can be melancholy together in a melo. Him crying. She crying. Me crying. Yes I am curious too. Looking forward to Here and, is it Remember? 

On 2/5/2021 at 5:23 PM, Sunny Lin said:

NJH “This is X because this is the goal that I will never reach. If I think that I had a better year than last year, I guess I could be conceited and couldn’t realized what I need to develop more. I set that goal to be humble and develop myself.”

He is humble indeed. Although I wish and hope that in private, he celebrates how much he has done last year. I hope that he doesn't believe too deeply that what he does will never be good enough. 

On 2/5/2021 at 4:19 PM, inBinJinitrust said:

thank you Soop. “Do my best, work hard, develop myself more”, JH fighting!

Eek! His cheeks! :love:

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok finallyyyy got around to doing this (only 2 pictures though sorry haha) but still better start than never! @inBinJinitrust as promised, and also for the new fans of NJH here! I’ve been so intrigued by his bulk up (which I presume it was for the movie Remember) and I must say I love the bulkier version of NJH hehe.

 

https://imgur.com/a/2aKDN7O
 

https://imgur.com/a/PhIl4EJ
 

Edit: sorry, I still don’t know how to embed it. It’s only coming out as links so saddd!!! (I tried adding .jpg to the end of the links but it still won’t embed sigh) can you guys at least see it on the browser? 
 

:brokenheart::Furious:
 

  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Reel Life sorry for the late reply, I have been quite ill for a while, all ok now though and no problems, thanks for sharing. Let me help you embed  :) He is much better bulked up, the skinny look is only suitable for the teens to the very early 20s. But I’m biased, I will love the baby JH, the transitioning JH, the today JH and the future JH just the same :wub:

4785-CA05-C250-40-AB-95-CA-1-AF042919-DC
D986519-E-375-B-47-B0-B051-DA3027-B023-E


 

Back to talking about JH’s works, I just finished watching Josee. In summary I will say this is among the least favourites for me because it is NOT heart warming. I really only stayed till the end for his acting and his chemistry with Han Ji Min. :heartxoxo:

 

After this cold movie I will just rewatch TLIYE again (despite having done so many times already haha). Also feeling a bit bittersweet and empty. Now there is only movie Remember which is to be aired, and more waiting on progress of the drama Here. Other than that we will only be able to see JH through his endorsements. Well, hopefully he has been enjoying a nice NY break and carefully considers his offers, enjoys some dating too lol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Back to talking about JH’s works, I just finished watching Josee. In summary I will say this is among the least favourites for me because it is NOT heart warming. I really only stayed till the end for his acting and his chemistry with Han Ji Min.

It was rather too dark for my taste. Some viewers may feel the warmth. But I felt the total opposite. I had to watch something else right after to counter the jitters. 

 

Yes looking forward to Remember and Here, whenever it airs. More for Remember since it is a genre I love. 

 

Dating yes! Just date, dude. 

On 2/8/2021 at 12:22 AM, The Reel Life said:

I’ve been so intrigued by his bulk up (which I presume it was for the movie Remember) and I must say I love the bulkier version of NJH hehe.

 Same! His transformation made me totally convinced of how working out can change so much of one's body structure. Not that there was anything wrong before he bulked up. I am saying this out of pure curiousity about the human body. 

Edited by kawaiinoona
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

sorry for the late reply, I have been quite ill for a while, all ok now though and no problems, thanks for sharing. Let me help you embed  :) He is much better bulked up, the skinny look is only suitable for the teens to the very early 20s. But I’m biased, I will love the baby JH, the transitioning JH, the today JH and the future JH just the same :wub:

No worries at all! We’re all busy but sorry to hear you were sick and glad to know you’ve recovered. :blush: really gotta take care of our health during this pandemic and build up the immunity! 
 

thank you for embedding the pictures, I’ll try it again some time and maybe use another image posting site instead of Imgur. Yeah I like him thin or bulky either ways they have their own charms but his bulky self is much more suited to his current image as he turns 28 this year. Haha. 
 

6 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Back to talking about JH’s works, I just finished watching Josee. In summary I will say this is among the least favourites for me because it is NOT heart warming. I really only stayed till the end for his acting and his chemistry with Han Ji Min.

I too have to say that while I relished getting to watch him and JiMin in the movie, and their acting chops, it wasn’t a really endearing storyline. The movie was super pretty and indie in that sense no doubt, but I think for me personally, I would have liked to see more conversations between them, and why they feel the way they do for each other. A lot of the scenes felt quite abrupt and slightly underdeveloped in terms of the scripting. It really could have been a deeply impactful movie - but nonetheless still a solid, meaningful project for both of them. Hopefully NJH’s performance in this allowed directors to see his potential to do more realistic and melo characters haha. 
 

yea, it feels like it’s going to be awhile till we get his casting news isn’t it? I just hope he takes on more projects prior to enlistment, but somehow I don’t know why I have this feeling like he might want to be more careful/thoughtful about his projects from now onwards and focus on quality rather than quantity. Have you noticed that Soop actors take on like 1 project every 2 years or so only? They seem to take long breaks in between! Except for Seo Hyun Jin and Nam Ji Hyun, the rest are not super active always, they are quite picky with projects.
 

speaking of which, he has a variety show appearance with JIS coming up! Can’t wait to watch that while distracting ourselves with Dior ads for now hahaha. 
 

and dating... hmm hahahahahaha if he is then good for him, hopefully he’s building the foundations for a married life after enlistment since he said he wants to get married quite early right haha. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I would have liked to see more conversations between them, and why they feel the way they do for each other. A lot of the scenes felt quite abrupt and slightly underdeveloped in terms of the scripting. It really could have been a deeply impactful movie -

The delivery and execution overall just fell short in many places :wacko:


yes Soop is in my opinion among the very best agency for actors. Back at the time I was very happy with JH’s decision to leave YG and joined Soop. His career decisions thus far have been very well thought out :wub:

16 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I have this feeling like he might want to be more careful/thoughtful about his projects from now onwards and focus on quality rather than quantity. Have you noticed that Soop actors take on like 1 project every 2 years or so only? They seem to take long breaks in between!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Bts from the WKorea shooting. Really a great production, all the photos, videos and interview clips are so gorgeous. Poor baby was so cold during shooting but of course carried on so cool :wub:

We can see him shivering! This fan is concerned. He will definitely be enveloped in coats and blankets but Ugh, so gorgeous!! I'm falling into the deep hole yet again. 

 

The YouTube algorithm is recommending old CFs and interviews. And it has been such a treat! 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It took me a while to reply because I needed to process my feelings for Josee.  It's slow burn just as I expected it to be and I personally like it.  Maybe I am biased because I can never be bored watching Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min.  I like that some parts were intentionally open-ended so it can be filled with my own thoughts and imagination. The story was sad but the ending somehow gave me hope that the characters would grow more individually. IU's song at the end gave me a lasting impression and I have been playing it on repeat for days.:lol:
 

On 2/11/2021 at 2:27 AM, The Reel Life said:

yea, it feels like it’s going to be awhile till we get his casting news isn’t it? I just hope he takes on more projects prior to enlistment, but somehow I don’t know why I have this feeling like he might want to be more careful/thoughtful about his projects from now onwards and focus on quality rather than quantity. Have you noticed that Soop actors take on like 1 project every 2 years or so only? They seem to take long breaks in between! Except for Seo Hyun Jin and Nam Ji Hyun, the rest are not super active always, they are quite picky with projects


Thank you for this. I find comfort in knowing that he's choosing quality projects and he's in good hands with Soop.  I am really proud of all his works last year. Kept telling my friends how different he is from other actors.

Maybe it's just me but I am slowly believing (and accepting) that NJH's hostility to social media is also part of his branding. The mysterious image is actually manly and sexy that's so suitable for that high-end brand Dior. 
 

On 2/12/2021 at 11:03 AM, kawaiinoona said:

The YouTube algorithm is recommending old CFs and interviews. And it has been such a treat! 

 


I'm also enjoying all the CFs and  interviews being recommended on youtube! My personal favorites are his ads from Columbia. He's so handsome!!!
 

 



Have a good weekend everyone! :heart4:





 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Valentine’s Day :fullofhearts:

In the recent years’ interviews, JH hasn’t really talked much anymore about themes beyond what was directly involved with his projects, or his philosophy in life, or the love for his family (the one topic he never ceases showering with affectionate words xx). In his early 20s he was more open in sharing about his personal life, such as snippets here and there into his romantic ideals. Here I’m sharing with you guys his such reflections (how he is in love) in 2016, which I love so much that I remember every word by word and my heart still flutters every time I think of them xx My type is also the ones that go All In :wub:

 

spacer.png

 

16343-C93-15-F1-46-FC-8-A93-285-DF6-E0-D

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, Sunny Lin said:

The story was sad but the ending somehow gave me hope that the characters would grow more individually.

I'm glad you liked those parts. You made a point about their possible growth in the end but I didn't quite feel that NJH's character had much development. I wish I can see what you interpreted from the ending so that I can have good feelings about the movie. I can appreciate NJH's acting range, even though I think it was underused. His facial expression in the ride the second time gave me an idea of what was going on between them, In just a split second. The pairing wasn't the idealistic feel good romance in my opinion. It was more of a pair of troubled souls who shouldnt be together, or who are aware of why they are together and how their partnership benefits them in one way or another. Watching it is painful, even if these pairings happen in reality. So kudos to both NJH and HJM for playing these characters. 

 

This is my fav ad. His left hand on the table, fingers spreading, gave me butterflies. I love a nerdy ad. Plus, it focuses on his left profile, which I love. Teehee. Here is the link:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGZUssrnP11/?igshid=qchr3d921lrv

 

On 2/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, Sunny Lin said:

IU's song at the end gave me a lasting impression and I have been playing it on repeat for days.

I'm just hoping that this song is an act of planting seeds of ideas into filmmakers' heads that NJH should be paired with IU one day. Haha! 

On 2/14/2021 at 5:17 AM, inBinJinitrust said:

In the recent years’ interviews, JH hasn’t really talked much anymore about themes beyond what was directly involved with his projects, or his philosophy in life, or the love for his family (the one topic he never ceases showering with affectionate words xx).

Happy Valentine's!

 

Why do you think he has chosen to be more private? 

 

Reading this interview make me anticipate his marriage one day, if he chooses to do so. Very curious who he chooses as his wife. I will be slightly jealous, but happy. 

 

Edited by kawaiinoona
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites


"I'm not the bad boy type. I am very shy and I can't express  my feelings really well, but once I fall in love I am the type to go all- in" :love:   

Wow, is this Dosan talking? I like the type who goes all-in too, probably the reason why I love that character so much.  Kidding aside, I hope he finds the love that's pure and comforting.  He seems very chill but serious in terms of relationship. Whoever that woman is, I'll get jealous too haha!

 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:37 AM, kawaiinoona said:

This is my fav ad. His left hand on the table, fingers spreading, gave me butterflies. I love a nerdy ad. Plus, it focuses on his left profile, which I love. Teehee. Here is the link:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGZUssrnP11/?igshid=qchr3d921lrv

 

 

Oh my!! Why didn't I notice this before? Haha! His hand is really something else.  I love the way he utilizes his hands during shoots. 
 


 

Anyway, 5 days before his birthday!! :D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sunny Lin said:

 

Oh my!! Why didn't I notice this before? Haha! His hand is really something else.  I love the way he utilizes his hands during shoots. 
 


 

Anyway, 5 days before his birthday!! :D

4 days now! 

 

 

:lol:

 

 

I watched The Great Battle by the way. He does have presence when he is onscreen. I am proud of that! 

 

I wonder if he would like to be in action scenes one day, like a fight or sword fight. It will be a treat to watch him! 

 

 

https://youtu.be/a6uPE7lPffs

His appearance on the new tvn reality show! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2021 at 6:37 AM, kawaiinoona said:

my fav ad. His left hand on the table, fingers spreading, gave me butterflies. I love a nerdy ad. Plus, it focuses on his left profile, which I love. Teehee. Here is the link:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGZUssrnP11/?igshid=qchr3d921lrv

Good ad indeed! The message is clever and meaningful- the hands create/ make amazing things. Cant help thinking again and again about that manly and sexy hand afterwards. 
 

@kawaiinoona like I mentioned a few pages back, I think it is natural for him to share less about private matters with the media. First of all as he ages he may want to keep more to himself. Also, K entertainment is a harsh industry. He is no longer a fresh newbie in early youth. It is wise to not divert the public attention from all the works that he put in so much effort, and to be thought of for his achievements rather than whom he went out with etc etc. Of course we ourselves never have enough and want to know everything about him:wub:

 

JH from 4.44. His episode is to be aired very soon in March. The below photo with his costar in The Great Battle must be from the gathering after filming this episode where they both guested

F637-A516-A146-4-EEA-8319-129-FDE192-AFF

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
There has been a twitter party for NJH's birthday :) Currently enjoying all the tweets about our boy. He is truly blessed and loved by many.
Fans will have another twitter party at 8pm KST Feb 22


spacer.png




#HAPPYJOOHYUKDAY
#2월의선물_남주혁_생일축하해
#HappyNamJooHyukDay



 

  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@inBinJinitrustgood observation about the ad focusing on hands that create! All I can remember from the ad is him, his hand, in all his gorgeousness!

 

You have a point about Knetz scrutiny. If he has a sensitive, anxious soul(I suspect that he has such), he surely wants to self-preserve. While I don't mind finding out who he is dating if it ever comes out, I rather prefer he admits it when he and his partner are really serious far into the future. Now I don't mind him dating anyone in secret at all, or denying it if they are discovered. The selfish me do want to see more of him and his hobbies though. 

 

On another note, I watched clips of The Theory of Everything, as Joo Hyuk watches Ed's Stephen on repeat. And I wonder if he modeled Do San from Ed's Stephen. If it isn't for School Nurse Files, I most certainly am sure it may be for Do San. My heart swelled at the fact that he works so hard and my heart is broken as Do San received so much hate. I hope to see him soon in the upcoming drama and movie. In the meantime, I cant wait for March. I am glad he is close with some actors I really like. He is in a supportive circle and he is in good hands? 

 

I searched for Kim Tae Ri and I find that I like her. I wouldn't mind Joo Hyuk match with her in a drama too. And she journals? A plus for me. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..