[Web-Drama 2015] I Order You 당신을 주문합니다

Guest IguanaSoap

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IguanaSoap, thank you for all the goodies. They all look great. I love that they brought the chef motif into the press conf.

'I Order You' Holds Its Press Conference

u8gtwh6zntajikaa2n0kml07dy2zfsa1.jpg

SBS Plus web drama 'I Order You' held its press conference on June 29 at the Mokdong SBS building.

'I Order You' is about the love story that happens in homemade box lunch shop Atelier. It stars Jung Yunho, Kim Ga Eun, Jang Seung Jo, Goo Jae Yee, Baek Jong Won and Jo Yoon Woo.

This web drama will start airing online on July 5 and on SBS Plus on July 6 at 4:40 PM KST.

Source

Jung Yunho, “”I Order You” Makes Me Feel All My Efforts Pay Off”

1-1

Jung Yunho, “”I Order You” Makes Me Feel All My Efforts Pay Off”

The production conference for SBS’s new mini drama “I Order You” (produced by Ahn Gil-ho, script written by Lee Moon-hwi and Oh Bo-hyun) took place on June 29 at SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu of Seoul. Jung Yunho, Kim Ga-eun, Jang Seung-jo, Goo Jae-yi, Jo Yoon-woo, Baek Jong-won and the production team attended the briefing.

“I Order You” is a romantic comedy based on the namesake webtoon. It will depict a love story between handsome chef Yeo Guk-dae (played by Jung Yunho) and Song-ah (played by Kim Ga-eun) who has been in many relationships. The drama will be portrayed with FL-ada as the backdrop, which is an atelier specializing in handmade lunchboxes. Jung Yunho was cast to play as Yeo Guk-dae, owner and chef of FL-ada who is a chic, picky and principled man.

“After meeting the director and having a talk with him for a long time, I decided that I should join this drama. His human side won me over. I had a feeling that it would be a well-made drama that is well structured,” said Jung Yunho. “Unfortunately, I am not that good at cooking, to be honest. However, this drama is not all about cooking after all, and I thought it would be interesting to portray a story about love and life within cooking. Moreover, Guk-dae’s personality which I don’t possess also attracted me,” he continued.

He then went on explaining his character. “Yeo Guk-dae may seem like a picky, cold-hearted man, but in fact he is a man of principle and also has a gentle, pure soul. I’m very excited to show the viewers friendship and love inside that soul.”

When he was asked whether there is anything he prepared for the chef role, he replied, “Well, I have cooked several times at my fan meeting. I guess I can say I am quite good at slicing vegetables,” said the singer-and-actor. “I know that I have to look professional and real. Thanks to the director and many chefs who are helping me out, I’m doing quite all right, so far.”

Jung Yunho decided to come back to the small screen as a chef

Meanwhile, TVXQ fans will be able to see both of the two members on TV-respectively though. His group mate Changmin is also said to appear on MBC’s “Scholar Who Walks the Night”, which will air soon.

“We both have been holding down acting and singing at the same time for a while. When we meet to do some TVXQ schedules, we talk a lot, and cheer each other. While I’m trying to be a little cheerful since it is a romantic comedy, Changmin is trying to keep up with his man-like, charismatic vibe for his king role. Doing a drama respectively makes us rethink about our teamwork, for some reason,” he said.

He also revealed his cooking skill on this day. “I know how to cook seaweed soup. While preparing this drama, I also learned how to make vongole pasta. So far that is it, though. I am spending time cooking alone at home these days. It’s fun,” said Jung.

“I am also watching several cooking programs these days. I am trying to learn from those chefs’ cooking styles. By the way, it was the first time I ever watched a cooking program. It was so interesting. It was surprising to find out how the food is being created with not just the ingredients but also with the chef’s passion and sincerity,” said the prospective chef.

Jung Yun-ho chose this drama as his last work before his enlistment. He is scheduled to join the army on July 21 this year.

“I had a lot of worries before making up my mind. I’ll be joining the army a soldier on active duty. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staffs for embrace me when I was under pressure regarding the enlistment. They were also supportive and created an amicable atmosphere. Their efforts were what made me really engage in filming, and feel like all my hard work is paying off. It will be really sad to leave not watching the drama to the end. The director promised me that he would send me the files so that I can watch later,” he answered briskly.

“I Order You” which consists of 16 episodes will first air at 10:00 from every Sunday to Wednesday on Naver tv Cast, starting July 5. Then it will air at 16:40 every Monday to Thursday on channel SBS Plus, starting July 6.

Source

"I Order You" Jo Yoon-woo, "U-Know and Kim Ga-eun-I have a bed scene"

photo608330.jpg

Jo Yoon-woo let out a spoiler about "I Order You".

At the production premiere of the new SBS Plus web-drama "I Order You", Jo Yoon-woo said there was a bed scene between U-Know and Kim Ga-eun-I.

He chose that scene as his most memorable and said, "I got to watch them make it".

"I Order You" is a romantic story between a pretty-boy chef named Gook-dae and amatuer Song-ah in the background of handmade lunch box shop FL-ada starring U-Know, Kim Ga-eun-I, Jang Seung-jo, Goo Jae-yee, Jo Yoon-woo, Baek Jong-won and others.

photo608331.jpg

Source

Guest IguanaSoap

TVXQ's U-Know: Will he settle as an actor before he enlists?

photo608327.jpg

Will TVXQ's U-Know settle as an actor?

The production premiere of the SBS Plus mini-drama "I Order You" was held on the 29th with stars U-Know, Kim Ga-eun-I, Jang Seung-jo, Goo Jae-yee, Jo Yoon-woo, Baek Jong-won and others.

Attention was on U-Know who is not far from joining the military. He foresaw that he won't be able to watch everything he's done before he enlists. He said, "I enlist on the 21st of July. I thought a lot about this drama, but I had fun and it was a good environment to work in. I can't finish watching the drama but the producer promised to send me a file".

Apparently, U-Know put in his all in this drama as it's going to be his last one. Producer Ahn Gil-ho said, "He's done his best so far".

U-Know shows greed for his position as an actor before he enlists in the military. He said, "I tried putting in sincerity in this drama and I hope my efforts reach everyone".

As a singer U-Know is at the peak of his status but he's been making attempts as an actor too. Will he be able to define his position as an actor and not a singer before he goes off to serve the country?

SBS Plus drama "I Order You" is based on an original web-novel and is a romantic story between a pretty-boy chef named Gook-dae and amatuer Song-ah in the background of handmade lunch box shop FL-ada. The first episode is broadcast on the 6th of July at 4:40PM from Monday to Thursday.

[Hancinema]

photo608328.jpg

photo608329.jpg

Guest Raosn

ARTICLE:  "Just with the name of "U-Know Yunho".. "I Order You" has been exported to Japan for US$350,000 '

7101db7718d84233ac3736a8d79709c7_99_2015

US$350,000 is abt 39mil KRW(!!) For just a web drama, 16 eps, 15 mins each, total 300 mins (240 mins + 60m making vid) in JPN. An official said that it’s not an exaggeration to say that such a high price was possible on e basis of U-Know Yunho’s name. in Japan, the possibility of (I Order You) being released as a DVD rather than via a broadcast channel is higher. Yunho’s case is exp. to strengthen even more e prospect for Hallyu stars to appear in, & the production of web dramas to be exported"

Cr. trans @Snxy http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000072540

"I Order You sold to Japan for an astonishing 350,000 USD solely on the basis of Uknow Yunho's name power  It's unprecedented that a 300min web drama (240min+making film 60m) could sell for such a high price, considering the JP anti-kor situation an anonymous biz insider-"Such a high selling price was established solely on the merit of Uknow-Yunho's name power.In Japan, there's a higher possibility that it will come out in DVD rather than being broadcast through a TV channel. the biz insider also added "Uknow Yunho's case will serve as a precedent and trigger for web drama's with hallyu stars aiming for export" and what's even more amazing is that it's been sold at that incredible price even before it's aired!.

cr. trans @mystaryunho / article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000072540

Guest IguanaSoap

TVXQ’s Yunho Shares His Mindset as He Approaches Military Enlistment

TVXQ’s Yunho Shares His Mindset as He Approaches Military Enlistment

TVXQ’s Yunho took his fans behind the scenes of his web drama, “I Order You” and also talked about his mindset as he approaches his mandatory military service enlistment.

yunho 4

In a pictorial for the star style magazine High Cut which will be released on July 2, he transforms into a handsome chef. Yunho, who plays a chef who makes lunch boxes in the drama says about his real-life cooking skills, “Honestly I can’t cook that well. But through this drama, I got interested in cooking.” He adds, “If I find someone I love, I’d like to cook for that person.”

yunho 5

For Yunho, “I Order You” is his first romantic comedy and his third project as a lead character. He said, “This work is a romantic comedy and the first time I’m experiencing this genre, so I’m excited. I was a bit nervous, but I had a lot of fun filming.”

Filming for “I Order You” began in May and it finished up at the end of June. It will air its first episode on July 5 through Naver TV Cast and will air on SBS Plus on July 6.

yunho 6

With this as his last piece, Yunho will enlist in the military on July 21. He says, “Since it’s not the day before enlistment, it hasn’t quite hit me yet. Since I introduced myself as TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho for a long time, I think I’ll miss the stage during the hiatus.” He adds, “I’m working even harder lately. I want to have the mindset that I’m still running.”

yunho 1

A little while ago, TVXQ held its last concert as a duo before Yunho’s enlistment. He didn’t cry; instead, he finished the concert calmly. About this, he confesses, “Actually, I was worried that I would cry as well. I choked up about twice while singing.” However, he explains why he held himself back and shares, “For some reason, it felt like if I cried, that would mark the end of my life as a singer. I cried in the dressing room after the concert instead.”

yunho 3

Yunho is in his 12th year since TVXQ’s debut along with his bandmate Changmin. Looking back on the years, he said, “In the moments when I was laughing, or it was hard to be on stage, or when I was experiencing catharsis, when I looked beside me, Changmin was always there.” He added, “It’s at the point where I think that he’s a reflection of my own self in the mirror.”

You can find Yunho’s pictorial in the 153th issue of High Cut which will be released on July 2.

[soompi]

Archived