[Web-Drama 2015] I Order You 당신을 주문합니다

Guest IguanaSoap

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IguanaSoap, thank you for all the updates, and lovely photos from the press conf. So funny, they actually dressed as chefs... got to love it...!

Good news! Viki has now licensed the show.  Smiley

Licensed regions:
- (Exclusive) Wordwide except Korea, Japan and China
- (Non-exclusive) Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong
- QC access allowed

https://www.viki.com/tv/27842c-i-order-you

Guest IguanaSoap

TVXQ’s Yunho Explains Why He Chose “I Order You” as His Last Work Before His Enlistment

TVXQ’s Yunho Explains Why He Chose “I Order You” as His Last Work Before His Enlistment

TVXQ‘s Jung Yunho revealed the reason why he chose “I Order You” as his last work before his enlistment.

During the “I Order You” press conference on June 29, Jung Yunho, who plays the lead character Chef Yeo Guk Dae, said, “When I got the casting offer, I spoke a lot with the director, and I was attracted first and foremost to his human side, so I decided to take the drama.”

He also said, “I’m not a great cook, but this work is a love story within the cooking. Also, Guk Dae has a personality that I don’t have, so I chose it because I was attracted to that as well.”

When asked whether his cooking skills improved through the drama, Jung Yunho said, “I’m not a very good cook to begin with. As I prepared for this drama, the only thing I learned how to do confidently is slicing vegetables.”

He then added, “I knew how to make seaweed soup but that was about it. With this work, I made vongole pasta. I’m not good at anything else. I don’t think I’m cut out for cooking.”

He also mentioned his fellow bandmate Changmin, who is also hard at work filming for his own drama. He said, “Changmin is also in the midst of preparing for MBC‘s ‘The Scholar Who Walks the Night,’ and we’re cheering each other on when we see each other for TVXQ schedules between drama filming.” He also added, “I’m doing a romantic comedy so I’m having a bit of fun while Changmin plays a king, so he’s going at it more seriously.”

Meanwhile, “I Order You” is a romantic comedy drama with FL-ada, an atelier specializing in handmade lunchboxes, as the backdrop, and the first episode will air on July 5 on online portal sites.

[soompi]

Guest IguanaSoap

Yunho launches Web drama 'I Order You' before military enlistment

K-pop star Yunho launched his upcoming Web drama “I Order You,“ dressed in character as a chef, Monday.

Yunho has been cast in the lead role in the romantic SBS mini-series, which will start broadcasting on Korean online platforms this weekend.

Kim Ga-eun plays his love interest Park Song-ah, while supporting roles are filled in by actors Jang Seung-jo, Goo Jae-yee, Cho Yoon-woo and chef Baek Jong-won.

Based on the eponymous Web cartoon, the series take place in homemade packed-meal restaurant Fl-ada, focusing on handsome chef Yeo Guk-dae, played by Yunho.

Yunho is a member of K-pop duo TVXQ, managed by SM Entertainment. He is scheduled to enlist for his mandatory military service after the Web drama on July 21.

”I Order You“ will premiere on Naver TVcast on Sunday and SBS Plus on July 6 at 4:40 p.m.

[Korea Herald]

Archived