[Current Drama 2015/2016] All About My Mom 부탁해요 엄마

joy17

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there is a 2nd teaser released, but I am not finding it on YT yet.- in a version that is available for my country. Luckily the video in this article can be viewed in my country.

Second teaser video released for the Korean drama 'All About My Mom'

photo623513.jpg

"All About My Mom" (2015)

Directed by Lee Geon-joon

Written by Yoon Kyeong-ah

Network : KBS

With Yoo Jin, Lee Sang-woo, Ko Doo-sim, Kim Mi-Sook, Kim Kap-soo, Song Seung-hwan,...

Sat, Sun 19:55

Formerly known as "San-ok's Three Children" (산옥씨네 삼남매, san-ok-ssi-ne sam-nam-mae) and also known as "Take Care of Us, Mom".

Synopsis

A story about the tiring but sad love and hatred between a mother and her daughters.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/08/15 

See it Here http://tr.im/X92xR

Eugene just posted this on her FB page.

Eugene and her husband act in KBS2 drama this year with senior actress Go Doo Shim. Eugene with All About My Mom and Ki Tae Young with The Eccentric Daughter in Law

That's right.. I did not think of the fact Go Doo-Shim is in both drama.    idea.gif:wub:

OMO...how can she handle the tight schedules on both sets? She just got off High Society too. It must be a favor she did for the original 'mom who became sick' or PD or writernim in AAMM. Fighting GDS-eomma :)

The Woman Who Married Three Times-Son Yeo-Eun.jpg

Son Yeo-Eun 
Chae-Rin

OMG! I just recognized this 'face'. She was crazy woman 'Chae Rin' in 'The Woman Who Married Three Times' and she absolutely drove most of us crazy1pIsy5D.gif back then. She also came between our fave main leads OTP in that drama. I'm telling y'all....

I'm sorry but I.STILL.DON'T.LIKE.HER / HER CHARACTER  oK1I3Rd.gif. She brings back bad memorybL5GGTL.gif of that drama, which was an overall awesome drama.

Thanks @Felicia-Soh for the photo and @all for updates :) 

@jadecloud" Girl your killing me with those smiley face's and can't help but lmao at them, Well since I didn't get the chance to see TWWMTT drama. I would like to see how SYE acts in this drama, of hoping not to get on my bad side in which I might need a couple of those face's as well before this drama ends lol (arghh)

@jadecloud" Girl your killing me with those smiley face's and can't help but lmao at them, Well since I didn't get the chance to see TWWMTT drama. I would like to see how SYE acts in this drama, of hoping not to get on my bad side in which I might need a couple of those face's as well before this drama ends lol (arghh)

@suchadiva42 LOL girl...Me too hoping and praying her character here will be good, or better than 'Chae Rin' was, If not, I'm gonna 'dislike' her even more, and it will be very difficult for me NOT to do this 5hYYb6R.gif LOL. Btw, yeah girl, go ahead and use them. As often as you need to LOL. Including this smacking PC/TV emo ...hehe

@suchadiva42 LOL girl...Me too hoping and praying her character here will be good, or better than 'Chae Rin' was, If not, I'm gonna 'dislike' her even more, and it will be very difficult for me NOT to do this 5hYYb6R.gif LOL. Btw, yeah girl, go ahead and use them. As often as you need to LOL. Including this smacking PC/TV emo ...hehe

@jadecloud" Girl you really did it with that one slapping the computer monitor, while I'm actually LMAO and hoping Chae Rin won't disappoint us or else lol..

Hehe done watching the first episode! So far I like it very much hahaha. Episode 1 ended at HJ and JA's first meeting, in the toilet :D that scene was so funny hahaha!

This was what happened:

HJ was there to look at the broken tiles from the floor of one of the cubicles in the cafe/restaurant. He didn't really want to be involved in it because I think it's not directly involved with Hoon Design, but the President Kim (who is trying to chase JA's mum's out of their shop because of rental problem on the other hand) just threw the responsibility to HJ. So while he was inspecting the tiles with the door locked, JA entered the cafe and headed to the toilet... just as HJ was about to open the cubicle's door and walk out, he sees JA opening the toilet's door and he quickly tried closing his door, but it was stuck because of the lock HAHAHA.

Then he had to hold onto the door, JA came in and called her mum saying that she has arrived and will meet with President Kim soon (earlier part JA and mum argued about the money issue as Mum found out that JA rented an apartment but told the family she has no money to lend them). HJ inside the cubicle gets curious, and opened the door slightly to peep at JA, who ended the call and was touching up on her makeup. So she suddenly saw HJ peeping on her, and HJ too, saw that JA saw him. He closed the door and JA went over and asked if he's a guy, HJ didnt reply. JA tried bending down to see if she can see the legs, HJ quickly stepped on the toilet bowl HAHAHA. Then JA was positive that it was a guy inside, and started to call him a pervert, in which HJ tried to open the door but JA blocked it saying "Wait!!! Come out only when I leave!" LOL

HJ opened the door, and like what was shown in the preview, JA was defending herself with the... mop? HAHA. She ended up throwing the mop at HJ and tried getting out, but she thought the door was locked and started shouting for help lololol. So HJ walked towards her and from the back (OMO i spy a indirect back-hug here /smirk/) held onto the door handle as well and said, "It's say pull. PULL!! (the door)" but JA was too shocked and nearly fell, HJ to the rescue 'catching' her on the waist~~ END!

Can't wait to watch it tomorrow hehehe :D 

Thanks @Felicia-Soh for the photo and @all for updates :) 

You are most welcome @jadecloud. :) Thanks @yakiyuki for recapping - sounds like an interesting premiere.  The main casts urging viewers to tune in to watch their drama. Fighting!! 

20150815_1439615718_44207300_1.jpg

Source

Some screenshots of 1st episode ....- mother-and-daughter conflict and as usual most drama will start with the two main leads forging a misunderstanding/hatred that will blossom into love at a later stage.  Such a lovey-dovey mother-and-son scene of LSW with KMS.

201508152143681117_1.jpg

201508152112770049_55cf2cb4b2348.jpg

article.jpg

부탁해요 엄마

20150815_1439640835_29940000_1.jpgSources

Sources

Great first episode! I think Lee Sang Woo finally will get the credit he deserves with a good role and hopefully a successful drama! I am so looking forward to this new drama!

Does anyone know if VIKI or Drama Fever will sub this drama?

Archived