[Current Drama 2015/2016] All About My Mom 부탁해요 엄마

joy17

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a couple of articles giving us some background on Jo Bo Ah who will take role of Jang Chae Li.  I think she is Jang Hoon Jae/ Lee Sang Woo's step sister.

She has good audience reviews.  Looks like we are going to be spoilt with a team of superb cast for this drama.  Am still awaiting for more news on LSW's family... e.g Kim Mi Sook.  Very little news coverage for her so far.

Link to original hancinema article

2015%2B-%2B1

Who is Jo Bo-ah?

Jo Bo-ah is the talk of the town.

Jo Bo-ah is a Korean actress from Daejeon and her real name is Jo Bo-yoon.

She played the leading role in the tvN drama "Shut Up: Flower Boy Band" as a high school student who had to live on the rooftop because of her father's business failure.

She signed a contract with Sidus HQ after that.

She continued to star in MBC drama "The Horse Healer", "Innocent Thing" and OCN drama "Missing Noir M".

She is now seeing On Joo-wan and she wears a couple ring. Meanwhile, she's also known to be a Choi Seol-ri (Sulli) look-alike online.

Source

2015%2B-%2B1

Very pretty.

Well I'm definitely counting down just by watching the teaser and that's all it was had me wanting to see more lol. I know Eugene, LSW, along with the rest will make it worth my while to watch it for me to break out my popcorn, soda, or soft drink, WHATEVER I'm ready :D

Well I'm definitely counting down just by watching the teaser and that's all it was had me wanting to see more lol. I know Eugene, LSW, along with the rest will make it worth my while to watch it for me to break out my popcorn, soda, or soft drink, WHATEVER I'm ready :D

@suchadiva42, Eccentric DIL is another must watch but I knew you couldn't pass up Eugene and LSW,  

@suchadiva42, Eccentric DIL is another must watch but I knew you couldn't pass up Eugene and LSW,  

@Valsava" You said that right I couldn't pass up on Eugene, LSW, in which I like them both, but will indeed try the other drama you mentioned.

Get to see our Lee Sang Woo in

2015%2B-%2B1

days more!!!

Our Determined Turtle!

Lee Sang Woo and Eugene's interview with KBS.

2015%2B-%2B1

Source

2015%2B-%2B1

Source

2015%2B-%2B1

Source

Eugene intends to return to singing too!

Additions...enjoy :)  just got to wait for english subs.  Hope it will be available soon.

Oh here is the vid of the interview... just got to wait for subs.  Love the interactions!!

Credit KBS

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

Ahhhhh so handsome!!  Still very shy too.

Credit KBS

Some updates for all...

Here is preview with english sub.  @shtan .. thank you for sharing this at LSW thread :)  Love it!! 

Credit KBS World

At the end of the video it says First Episode is on August 22.  This date refers to english sub on KBS World YT Channel.  AAMM will still air on August 15 in Korea.  Am glad that KBS decides to include english sub in its YT Channel.  @irilight .. thanks for reminding us to send request to KBS :)

Press Conference will be held on August 11 @14:00 korean time.

Attending press conference will be Yi Geon Jun PD, Go Doo Shim, Kim Mi Sook, Eugene, Lee Sang Woo, Oh Min Seok, Son Yeo Eun, Choi Tae Jon, Jo Bo Ah.  (but subject to change)

Teaser 2 is available!!!!  Hope we will get to see english sub soon.   It is hillarious.  Really looking forward to this drama!! 

Credit KBS

@gigglessquiggles   Thanks for the english translation preview,

I really got to see this especially the mamas boy who is kissing the girl. It seems the older two are pretty much on tract with they career choices but the youngest one what he got in store for us.. 

hahaha  yes.  And, i think mamas boy will be going to give mom a little heart ache too.  Looking forward to this drama.  Love the cast, their interactions .... and some comedy!!!   Ahhh biggest motivation is still Lee Sang Woo :) :) his megawatt smile is to die for!!

(BTW I have editted my post above re interview.... added vid and more pix)

HAHA just finished watching the interview on Entertainment Weekly. It's so funny how LSW always take soooo long to think of replies that the reporter say that must be one of his charms LOL xD and he says it's fate that GDS will be playing a 'mother' role to him for the 3rd time, where the first time was his MIL in One Warm Word and second time as his mother in High Society. In which Eugene said maybe they can act as lovers the next time HAHA! Reporter then said KMS mentioned that she felt like she was playing a lover role with LSW rather than mother-son hahahaha they're so funny.

And Eugene is so pretty! They're so cute ahhhh~ 6 more days to go!

Here's some screenshots from the interview hehehe :D

aam1.jpgaam2.jpgaam3.jpgaam4.jpg1100034.png

Teaser 2 is available!!!!  Hope we will get to see english sub soon.   It is hillarious.  Really looking forward to this drama!! 

Credit KBS

@gigglessquiggles   Thanks for the english translation preview,

I really got to see this especially the mamas boy who is kissing the girl. It seems the older two are pretty much on tract with they career choices but the youngest one what he got in store for us.. 

hahaha  yes.  And, i think mamas boy will be going to give mom a little heart ache too.  Looking forward to this drama.  Love the cast, their interactions .... and some comedy!!!   Ahhh biggest motivation is still Lee Sang Woo :) :) his megawatt smile is to die for!!

(BTW I have editted my post above re interview.... added vid and more pix)

@gigglessquiggles, I been a LSW fan since the road home fell in love with that smile so keep the videos coming I enjoy them Hi @annamchoi,  @yaqiyuki,  Hi glad you'll be joining in on the weekend fun how are you these days..

I've been thinking for a while about Lee Sang Woo becoming his (Glorious Day) mother-in-law's son and his (High Society) mother's son-in-law.

I have some reasons not to be excited for this drama - maily lack of time - and a lot more to wait for it to start.

I mean... have you ever seen Kim Gap Soo taking this kind of role?! I am a little crazy, but this may be the main reason for waiting for this drama - even though it's not the only one.

Our new byeongtae is a second one - the older byeongtae. Does he ever get old?! Well, if I think about 18 vs. 29 or 9 End 2 Outs he did get a little older... in a good way.

And I'm still waiting to see Oh Min Suk playing a likeable character as I cannot get away from his character in I Do, I Do.

Don't think that I don't like or I cannot apprediate the quality of the other members of the cast, as I do (expecially Go Doo Shim and Kim Mi Sook), and they can convince me to watch a drama, but they don't have the power to make me excited about this drama. I can''t wait for it to start!

Archived