[Current Drama 2015/2016] All About My Mom 부탁해요 엄마

joy17

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viki has a potential page for it. Under the name: "San Ok's Three Children"

https://www.viki.com/tv/28071c-san-oks-three-children

Please add to your favorites, and also submit a title request with the name they have.

San-ok's Three Children - 산옥씨네 삼남매

Title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Wow Thanks @joy17 @irilight for starting this thread and yes please take one look at my baby LSW above :D along with my Avatar, Now I've really got to get myself back here to see this one as well. It's going to be a good one in which you can't go wrong with Eugene being the female lead what a great OTP ( One True Pairing ) it will be..

@Felicia Soh   @suchadiva42

So happy to see you both here, chingus...

@gigglessquiggles, thank you for the news about Go Doo-Shim stepping in as Jin Ae's mother.

Updated Cast info.

Main Cast

Eugene Kim as Lee Jin Ae
Lee Sang Woo as Kang Hoon Jae

Lee Jin Ae’s family

Go Doo Shim as Im San Ok (Jin Ae’s mother)
Kim Kap Soo as Lee Dong Chul (Jin Ae’s father)
Oh Min Suk as Lee Hyung Kyu (Jin Ae’s older brother)
Choi Tae Joon as Lee Hyung Soon (Jin Ae’s younger brother)

Kang Hoon Jae’s Family

Kim Mi Sook as Hwang Young Sun (Hong Jae’s Mother)

Jang Chul Ong’s family

Song Seung Hwan as Jang Chul Ong
Jo Bo Ah as Jang Chae Li
Kim Young Ok

Others

Son Yeo Eun as Sun Hye Joo

Source

I found this youtube vid introducing the main cast... what a superb cast!!  Am really looking forward to this drama...especially to see LeeSangWoo...hahaha.... sorry i have a terrible bias.  @irilight...when i heard news about previous actress rejecting the role... i was wishing for Go Doo Shim to accept the role.  I thought it was a wishful thinking as she is already in another new drama.  But my wish came true!!!  This will make her LSW's mother-in-law for a second time!!!  

Credit: Girl by Girl

Based on all the info i have seen... i have put together this visual.. to help understand how the cast is related...essentially 4 families, 3 love lines and how they are all linked in the drama..

aammlsw.png

Guest ororomunroe

Stills of Eugene From First Drama After Childbirth Revealed

Eugene1.png

Eugene-3.jpg

Eugene2.png

On July 31, the first stills of Eugene on the set of KBS’s new weekend drama“Please, Mom” were revealed. This drama is the actress’ first comeback project after giving birth to her first child in April earlier this year.

The released photos come from two separate scenes and portray the actress in different ways. In one set of photos, she looks like a strong career woman. As for the other photos, she gives off a classy and modern aura with her sunglasses and luxury car.

While her character, Jin Ae, is a successful employee at her company, she fails to receive the same kind of treatment at home. In particular, she is on bad terms with her mother who only cares for her eldest son. Vowing to not end up living like her mother, Jin Ae dreams of escaping her home and family.

Read more: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/30/stills-of-eugene-from-first-drama-after-childbirth-revealed/

Thanks everyone for all the latest update - wonderful progress on this drama and I think there are still more upcoming casting news to fill the rest of the supporting casts.

Actor Jang In-sub will be playing a friend of Choi Tae-joon.  Jang In-sub was previously in KBS drama, "School 2015- Who Are you" and also played Dal-bong's friend in a KBS-weekend hit drama, "What Happens to My Family".

i.aspx?Guid=ca7482df4f664604aa1fc7033c48

Source : http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/b4892f808f9efbd561cecbfbec3ad20d

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Child Actress, Heo Jeong-eun (currently acting in Hwajung) will be part of the supporting cast, no idea what role she is playing in AAMM.

20150728_1438016631_49816800_1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still cut-pictures of the siblings with their respective love-interest....
L20150729.99002002045i1.jpg

Still cut-pictures of the 3 siblings....Eugene is so pretty....
1437953438772.jpg

Sources : Kookje and Xsportnews

Been searching for this thread, was about to make one, thank god its already done!

So excited for this. I will watched anything with Eugene or Lee sang woo in it lol:wub:. What can i say i like them. But with Choi Tae Joon and Oh Min Suk playing her brother and Go Doo Shim playing her mother it basically set things in motion for great castings. I just saw the preview and it looks like it will be one big roller coaster ride that I won't want to get off of.

Let the count down begin. Fighting for fast Subs :D

I am really excited for this Korean Drama. I've watched all of Eugene's Dramas even those not shown here in the Philippines. My group Yoo Jin Lovers have been waiting since Can We Love! Thanks for the updates, friends!

Source

‘Lovey-dovey’ Yoo Jin & Gi Tae-Yeong, comes back to KBS drama in August

Yoo Jin and Gi Tae-Yeong are coming back to the same broadcasting company on the same time.

Yoo Jin will come back to KBS 2TV Weekend drama ‘Please, Mom’, which will be broadcasted from August 15th, and Gi Tae-Yeong is meeting KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Strange Daughter-in-Law’.

The reason she came back in 4 months since giving birth to her baby is her relationship with the production crew. The director of ‘Loving You’, who taught girl group SES’s member Yoo Jin to act, was Park Gun-Joon PD of ‘Please, Mom’. As they are meeting as leading actress and director again in 13 years, their work draws attention.

Gi Tae-Yeong decided on his next work in 7 months since MBC daily drama ‘Tell Me Your Wish’. In ‘Strange Daughter-in-Law’, Gi Tae-Yeong took the representative of idol singer Oh In-Yeong (played by Da-Som)’s agency.

Meantime, Yoo Jin and Gi Tae-Yeong became couples through MBC drama ‘Finding Love’, and gave birth to daughter in last April.

Source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: "Strange Daughter In Law" is actually called "Eccentric Daughter in Law"

Thank you guigglesquiggles

Yay!!! Our sweethearts!!! First shoot of the drama.  Wish them great success for the drama and lots of happiness, joy and fun in working together.  And lots of support and cheers from fans!!

Please support them wholeheartedly.

Credit ... Credit. http://m.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=22005

Archived