[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Wuxin: The Monster Killer 无心法师

sugarplum892

On 12/14/2015 at 10:56 AM, trueTamao . said:

@unnidian

Thx for the info, was looking ard for complete sub of this drama since viki stopped subbing.

You are very welcome..I wish this forum had more comments.I would love to see if everyone ( or should I say  anyone) enjoyed  this as much as I did !

• Like 1

My god, how come there's so little noise in this forum? I'm now halfway through the series and it's just sooooo good! Probably one of the best Cdramas I've recently watched and I even think I like this webdrama a bit more than LMIYD... Too bad I read some ending spoilers already, my heart is still unable to take this :( 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2015 at 8:24 AM, Seoshi.love. said:

My god, how come there's so little noise in this forum? I'm now halfway through the series and it's just sooooo good! Probably one of the best Cdramas I've recently watched and I even think I like this webdrama a bit more than LMIYD... Too bad I read some ending spoilers already, my heart is still unable to take this :( 

Yay ! Welcome !!! I too am wondering the same thing..I know I will watch this again somewhere down  the line..fell in luv with Elvis Han.. Another drama that got very little mention  on  soompi  is :  'Noble, My Love'  & it also is sooooo  good..I found both by browsing & am so glad I did !

I know I will be keeping an eye out for more dramas with Elvis Han  ( He will be one of the male leads in the new 'Chinese Paladin' coming in 2016)..come on 2016 !

a783e002ecdef56c68728adbd8d4f1b3.jpg

I am so reluctant to comment on any of the episodes, since  I don't want to spoil it for anyone who may watch..but I will say all the characters are intriguing & the actors & actresses who play them are really good..so enjoyable..com'on people, watch it !

When I was a  child there was a USA tv series called : Paladin, Have Gun, Will Travel , which was described as " The adventures of a gentlemanly gunfighter for hire "..our whole family watched it faithfully..but the main actor was no Elvis Han..lol

09b97249625fa286d6ce550d7e5858a3.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I loved loved this drama! It perfectly balanced comedy, romance, bromance, fantasy, action, and drama.  I will definitely look out for future projects of Elvis Han, Ian Wang, Gina Jin, and Sebrina(?), they're all good. Hope the sequel pushes through!

• Like 1

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (12/28/2015 - 01/03/2016)

Dramas
The Executioner - 刀下留人 (EPS 16-20) - 23 PTS 

Wu Xin the Monster Killer - 無心法師 (EPS 1-5) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 928-932) - 22 PTS

Weekend Episodes
Wu Xin the Monster Killer - 無心法師 (EP 7) - 22 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Wu Xin the Monster Killer - 無心法師 (EP 6) - 16 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Variety Shows
We Are Not Familiy Man - 離家出走自己友 - 22 PTS

Good Cheap Eats 4 - 暖DD.食平D - 21 PTS

Sidewalk Scientist - 學是學非 - 21 PTS

Sze You Too Tonight - 今晚玩李 - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

Chef in my Bedroom - 閨密教煮 - 17 PTS

Midnight Munchies - 夜宵磨 - 12 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

• Like 1

TVB Ratings Report (01/04/2016 - 01/10/2016)

Dramas
The Executioner - 刀下留人 (EPS 21-25) - 25 PTS 

Wu Xin the Monster Killer - 無心法師 (EPS 8-12) - 22 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 933-937) - 23 PTS

Weekend Episodes
The Executioner FINALE - 刀下留人 大結局 (EP 26 END) - 28 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Wu Xin the Monster Killer - 無心法師 (EP 13) - 24 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Specials
Yan Chai Charity Show 2016 - 慈善星輝仁濟夜 - 17 PTS

38th Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs Awards - 第38屆十大中文金曲頒獎音樂會 - 10 PTS

Variety Shows
Sidewalk Scientist - 學是學非 - 23 PTS

Good Cheap Eats 4 - 暖DD.食平D - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

Sze You Not Tonight - 今晚唔睇李 - 17 PTS

Midnight Munchies - 夜宵磨 - 12 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

• Like 1

TVB Ratings Report (01/11/2016 - 01/17/2016)

Dramas
Love as a Predatory Affair - 愛情食物鏈 (EPS 1-5) - 26 PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS) 

Wu Xin the Monster Killer - 無心法師 (EPS 14-18) - 23 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 938-942) - 23 PTS

Weekend Episodes
Wu Xin the Monster Killer FINALE - 無心法師 大結局 (EP 20 END) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Wu Xin the Monster Killer - 無心法師 (EP 19) - 19 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Specials
Priscilla Chan Special - 陳慧嫻的千千闋歌 - 19 PTS (Peaking at 21 PTS)

TVB8 Music Awards 2015 -2015 TVB8金曲榜頒獎典禮 - 14 PTS

Variety Shows
Sunday Stage Fight - Sunday好戲王 - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)

Good Cheap Eats 4 - 暖DD.食平D - 21 PTS

Sidewalk Scientist - 學是學非 - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed this drama the cast did a great job. I really liked the humor and the cgi's weren't bad and looked believable too. Wuxin is such a cool character I really like him. My fav would have to be the bromance in this drama. Commander Gu is like a Gaston (from beauty and the beast) on steroids only Mr Gu is more charming and such a sweetie. The Ost is pretty good and the lyrics really pull at your heartstrings.  I definitely recommend everyone to watch this drama. The writing, acting, music, direction and costumes are great.

Also they picked the right girl to be the villain she has a haunting type of doll like beauty. Her aura is both frighting and captivating at the same time. I'm entranced when I see her on the screen even though her face brings chills to my spine. Aside from Commander Gu (The Lady and the Liar) and Mike Angelo I didn't know anyone from this series but I'm looking forward to this cast's future projects. Tangren Media really puts out some really great quality of work. I really think it's one of the best production companies in China at the moment. Hopefully, they can keep producing great dramas in the future. :)

• Like 1