sugarplum892

284333-557c54e556a5d.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 无心法师 Wúxīn fǎshī
English title: Wuxin: The Monster Killer

Genre: Action, Period, Fiction

Episodes: 20

Screenwriters: Xúziyuán; xiàozhìyáo; lǐnán; fāng qiāng qiāng

Directors: Gāolín bào,  Lin Yu Fen ( The Journey of Flower 花千骨, Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑)

Broadcast Period: July 6, 2015  

Broadcast Days: Sundays & Mondays

Cast:

Han Dongjun 

Zhang Ruoyun

Sui Yongliang

Mike Pirat

Chen Yao

Wang Yanlin

Synopsis:

Immortal Wu Xin, is unfortunate enough to be doomed to eternal poverty. He doesn’t know if he’s human or a demon, where he came from or where his future should lead. During the Qing dynasty (around 1862-1874), he and his lover retired to the mountains. By the Republican era, however, his beloved has died, and Wu Xin is so poor that he leaves his mountain and pretends to be a monster-hunting monk in order to survive.

Watch it here with English subtitles! 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Li Jian - Bèi Jiā'ěr Húpàn

Additional Links:

Wuxin: The Monster Killer 无心法师 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Wuxin: The Monster Killer 无心法师 Weibo Page

Wuxin: The Monster Killer 无心法师 Raw Episodes

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Official Drama Thread

Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑 Official Drama Thread

The Journey of Flower 花千骨 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep seeing this show being promoted on various sites...it must be good??

I can't seem to make sense of the storyline after watching the preview though. Not a huge fan of supernatural/fantasy dramas...but might give it a go if the reviews are good.

I can't seem to make sense of the storyline after watching the preview though. Not a huge fan of supernatural/fantasy dramas...but might give it a go if the reviews are good.

Skimmed the first 2 episodes (I'll be watching it again as Vietnamese subs are concurrently being released) and I like it. It's good that the characters are slowly being introduced (and just don't all appear by the end of the first or second episode). But it looks like it's 2 epis/week. That means 10 weeks of waiting....:(

Wu Xin / Han Dong Jun has some resemble to Jung Woo aka Trash (starred in Reply 1994).

Good to see new comer gets the lead role.

Will Wu Xin trace his root as the story develops.

• 1 month later...

Finally caught up with all the existing episodes. This is such a fun and intriguing drama. WuXin is such a funny guy and the friendship his Gu is just wonderful. I love all the characters in this drama, be they good or bad. The CG effects are all very good and spot on that they feel realistic. Highly recommended!

I don't know any of these actors/actresses but so far they're doing a great job portraying their characters.

Edited by c_gunawan541

Guest rain3000

Can anyone tell me where I can watch this with English subs??? I am really enjoying the drama, but really need to watch it with subs to understand it. :( 

it is a love story

supernatural/fantacy idol drama

Can anyone tell me where I can watch this with English subs??? I am really enjoying the drama, but really need to watch it with subs to understand it. :( 

dramacool already released the ep 1-4 and also 5 but with no sub. im searching about it and found out that mike angelo is one of the cast. how comeee????

but the storyline isnt my cup of tea.. i'll keep reading your comments guys to know if this one is worth watching :D

• 2 months later...

Subs are done at dramacool.com..I am already up to ep 14..It's a funny/sad drama with beautiful costumes, beautiful people (men & women) & a haunting soundtrack..I know I probably won't like the ending, but it's to compelling not to watch..

ab244ce4d7c1759dff07d7ceaac01edb.jpg

• Like 1

It seems no one is watching this drama ?  It is soooooooo  good..try it, you'll like it !  It's subbed & ready to be watched at dramacool..go guys !  I have finished it, but won't spoil it for you..I might just watch it again !  You would never know that  Elvis Han is a newbie actor..he is adorable too !

d07fca7636823fcd84b3f6b18ec7a64a.jpg

There's a great article about him at dramafever :   http://www.dramafever.com/news/18-more-photos-of-elvis-han-the-cute-and-sexy-star-of-wu-xin-the-monster-killer/

Edited by unnidian
add link
  • Like 2