[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi fellow shippers, I haven't posted for a while both on here and IG however I couldn't help posting my 2 cents on IG when the fiasco broke out Re MS and SYE and that particular ex ohye fan rude and extreme comments abt MS. Anyhow, enough about that. 

Re ohye upcoming departure from WGM, even though we are all deeply saddened from the news but there's also some glimpses of hope arising from this. We knew that YW mentioned that they should talk about their virtual relationship AFTER WGM ends. We also knew that MS had given some meaningful gifts to YW, in particular the shoes in which he expressed how he wanted to break that taboo and superstition. That would have been meaningless if they ultimately have to part ways. And not forgetting, there's Yomi, the bond between them. She serves as a constant reminder of YW even if she's not physically there. Everyone knows Yomi was given by YW. It would have seemed odd to me if MS and YW didn't end up together and MS then wound up with a future girlfriend with Yomi!? 

And of course, there are those air tickets to Hawaii which will be valid only if they board together. I think it's a big gift from WGM. Someone mentioned that another couple received a similar gift, well I'm not sure about that but presenting air tickets to a couple on their last filming is pretty telling. Its not like some air tickets to Jeju island etc; it's expensive tickets to HAWAII which is a long haul flight from Korea. 

From my point of view, if there are really mutual feelings btwn the two of them, I see no reason to decline at all. About the controversies on travelling as an unmarried couple, well, they are already matured couple in their 30s. In addition, tickets were given by WGM so I wouldn't think that would generate much bad publicity for them. 

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that they would go. Some fans asked if we will get to see the filming of Hawaii trip which I don't think so because I believe the tickets were given to them in BRI after their last filming but who knows. I think they knew about the tickets already when they posted their selfies in their respective IG. Not sure if that is what YW meant by a different start? 

This is totally random but as I am waiting to get to OhYeah's part, I notice that Sungjae is wearing the same sweater as MInsuk. The teal top with the big sticthes across the chest. Does the stylist not watch the show? Minsuk had this shirt on last week. Oh well, Minsuk the trend setter. : P

5 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

@dinaz   (and those who feel uneasy but try hard to hold on about MS's appearance at the music award held by KBS )

Firstly, I'm gonna write back to @dinaz's question below.

some of the comments that i had read said why both of them (ohye) didn't share any pics of their wedding ceremony from last ep at their ig?what do you think bout that?

well.....I think only MS and YW know the answer to this question though.....:sweatingbullets: Is there any problem about it? I just cannot understand why people want to know the reason for that.....if they could know the reason, then what? I can't see their intention.......But you want to know what I think about it:sweatingbullets:.......well, because ...if they post pics of their wedding ceremony, that could highlight their sudden departure? maybe.....  I don't think that they don't want to share the pics, so there could be a reason they don't do that on purpose. Honestly I don't even care about why, so I didn't think deeply but it's not so difficult to guess it, is it? Last week was the ceremony and this week, then next week will be their last ep. As you know, they posted their pics from the last ep on Jan 18. Wedding ep was on air on Jan 6. There were only 12 days. After wedding photo, then good bye photo??? That would clealy underline their sudden departure and make WGM/production team/ PD look bad....wouldn't that??  

<MS's appearance at the music award held by KBS  and  his agency J Wide >

I wrote before:

As you know there were some people outside of this thread who made noise about the music award. Again they are some of ohyeah fans. I don't even want to call them as fans .....NO!!  Ever since the crazy girl generated the false rumor about MS back in Nov, immature and selfish people have unreasonably attacked MS without any evidence.

Here are what happended last week:  On Feb 15 J wide posted one pic of MS and SYE to say "thank you for your support." But some of ohye fans got mad at J wide since they made pics of MS and YW (separate pics) 2 in 1. On  Feb 17 MS appeared w/ SYE at the award as a presenter and MS called SYE "yobo" and SYE called him "nampyoum"(don't know spells..) Then one particular ohye fan got so mad at MS and J wide and accused them leaving rude comments on several IGs. (I think she even left a comment on MS's IG telling that he is such a bastard and he should leave the show. But she delete it soon since someone criticized her comment) The some of other fans also followed her and left rude comments on some posts related MS at the award.

Regarding MS and SYE calling each other husband and wife on the stage..............

Are they kidding me?? Don't they even know how showbiz works?? No matter what kind of awards are, all presenters' lines are scripted. That award was held by KBS, of course KBS wrote these lines...what they did was just reading script......gosh...

They claim that MS wants to be with his costar.........

Did he say that he wants to be with SYE?? is there any evidence for that? everything about SYE is just assumptions by some of ohyeah fans.....every time ....this fact made me so tired ever since the crazy girl made a false rumor back in Nov. If Minsuk himself would get involved in any scandal, then he should take a consequence. But always...ALWAYS one of the ohyeah fans or some of them made noise over nothing. Then everytime, these girls were wrong about him.......so ridiculous to me. Someone commented "so sick" on IG post about them. Well I'm so sick to this girl actually. I cannot understand why these people judge other people just by what they saw....so immature....gosh....  what if MS and YW will be real? These girls will fly to South Korea and apologize for Minsuk?? They think they can say anything as an anonymity on the Internet.

They claim that MS is still in WGM so he should not talk with SYE intimately (I saw two clips but did't see any intimacy between them though) They claim he can attend this kind of event after he leaves WGM..(I think the reason why they think in this way is that they assume that MS is actually in relationship w/ SYE.........speechless........)

Why? I don't undestand why ?? He got an offer as a presenter from KBS and did his job. In this job, KBS has casted him as LHG in the drama and he followed the script. This was a JOB for him......for god's sake...

WGM is just a variety TV program and it's also a job for him. Well, in the program MS should act/behave as YW's husband but outside of WGM, it doesn't apply. What they are talking about is just fans' desires. Did MBC say something about MS at KBS? If MBC or YW said something to Minsuk, then he might have done something wrong, otherwise don't force MS and YW fans' desires. They even said to MS directly that he should leave the show. They are not even sponsors. What kind of right do they to say such rude comments? Who do they think they are??

Regarding J Wide...

When I saw J wide IG post about MS and SYE,  I thought that they shouldn't have put separate two pics of MS and SYE into one. They should have used enough space for each of them. One post for one. Then I also think J wide has promoted SYE using MS. Yes. But again thinking of how showbiz works, unfortunately nothing wrong about what J wide have done. SYE has just joined J Wide (in Dec? or beginning of Jan?), as I wrote in Dec when there was negative vibe here about SYE, J wide found her in the drama set and made an offer, then she has joined there. As her agency, it's reasonable for them to use other actors there (in this case MS).

Here is an example, (I don't know if you know Japanese idols though....) there is well-known Japanese agency for male idols, Johnny's. SMAP and ARASHI belong to it. In Kimura Takuya's drama  or Matsumoto Jun's drama, there are always other members/idols of Johnny's. Selling their actors / idols as a set or more is a basic strategy in showbiz though.....

They claim  that J wide has destroyed MS since they promote SYE using MS.............

I don't think so at all.

Fans especially younger (teens and early twenties?) ones tend to see a thing just as what you see and don't see as a whole picture. That's the problem......well they are young...so they are supposed to be like that though......just as a professional, I want to say that this time the one who will destroy MS's image is not J Wide but those who falsely attack him without any evidence. They just do it because they THINK and FEEL in that way, but that is thier problem and not mine or other ohyeah fans' at all. They are destroying MS's image as YW's great husband making noise and they don't even realize it. If they want to quit fans, then just leave quietly. It's not necessary to say like "won't come back" or "no more ohyeah fans" something like that. That's none of our business. Just leave, that's it.

I simply cannot understand why people cannot appreciate what MS and YW have done for WGM?? They are even not MS and YW's sponsors. MS and YW have been casted in WGM and have been bringing us so much joy and laughter. We should thank for the happiness that these two share w/ us for nine months. Now they are leaving the show. I don't want any ohyeah fans to make noise anymore. We should be grateful to them.

I still think that there is a high possibility that they will move on to the next level. But no matter what happnes, if they are happy, then I'm happy. All we should do is wait and see what they'll do. The most important thing is the happiness of Minsuk and Yewon. :)

My dearest friends....

tq tq tq so so much....what a kind Japanese lady you are...how I hope I can understand Japanese...no wonder i love Fujimina so much she is so pretty and smart...you know today hongmina shippers will celebrating them for being 3 years already (gwgm 2013) they are so so loyal to hongmina even hongmina never never declare them as a couple...they support them as an individual and pray for them to be as a couple one day...salute to them...so I hope we will be strong as them....

thanks again for sure thisL ong long explanations  take time to type how I also wish I could understand Hangul and not disterb you anymore..I am feeling fresh today....yup we will giving our support to them as a couple erm....PRAY) and as an individual

5 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

@dinaz   (and those who feel uneasy but try hard to hold on about MS's appearance at the music award held by KBS )

Firstly, I'm gonna write back to @dinaz's question below.

some of the comments that i had read said why both of them (ohye) didn't share any pics of their wedding ceremony from last ep at their ig?what do you think bout that?

well.....I think only MS and YW know the answer to this question though.....:sweatingbullets: Is there any problem about it? I just cannot understand why people want to know the reason for that.....if they could know the reason, then what? I can't see their intention.......But you want to know what I think about it:sweatingbullets:.......well, because ...if they post pics of their wedding ceremony, that could highlight their sudden departure? maybe.....  I don't think that they don't want to share the pics, so there could be a reason they don't do that on purpose. Honestly I don't even care about why, so I didn't think deeply but it's not so difficult to guess it, is it? Last week was the ceremony and this week, then next week will be their last ep. As you know, they posted their pics from the last ep on Jan 18. Wedding ep was on air on Jan 6. There were only 12 days. After wedding photo, then good bye photo??? That would clealy underline their sudden departure and make WGM/production team/ PD look bad....wouldn't that??  

<MS's appearance at the music award held by KBS  and  his agency J Wide >

I wrote before:

As you know there were some people outside of this thread who made noise about the music award. Again they are some of ohyeah fans. I don't even want to call them as fans .....NO!!  Ever since the crazy girl generated the false rumor about MS back in Nov, immature and selfish people have unreasonably attacked MS without any evidence.

Here are what happended last week:  On Feb 15 J wide posted one pic of MS and SYE to say "thank you for your support." But some of ohye fans got mad at J wide since they made pics of MS and YW (separate pics) 2 in 1. On  Feb 17 MS appeared w/ SYE at the award as a presenter and MS called SYE "yobo" and SYE called him "nampyoum"(don't know spells..) Then one particular ohye fan got so mad at MS and J wide and accused them leaving rude comments on several IGs. (I think she even left a comment on MS's IG telling that he is such a bastard and he should leave the show. But she delete it soon since someone criticized her comment) The some of other fans also followed her and left rude comments on some posts related MS at the award.

Regarding MS and SYE calling each other husband and wife on the stage..............

Are they kidding me?? Don't they even know how showbiz works?? No matter what kind of awards are, all presenters' lines are scripted. That award was held by KBS, of course KBS wrote these lines...what they did was just reading script......gosh...

They claim that MS wants to be with his costar.........

Did he say that he wants to be with SYE?? is there any evidence for that? everything about SYE is just assumptions by some of ohyeah fans.....every time ....this fact made me so tired ever since the crazy girl made a false rumor back in Nov. If Minsuk himself would get involved in any scandal, then he should take a consequence. But always...ALWAYS one of the ohyeah fans or some of them made noise over nothing. Then everytime, these girls were wrong about him.......so ridiculous to me. Someone commented "so sick" on IG post about them. Well I'm so sick to this girl actually. I cannot understand why these people judge other people just by what they saw....so immature....gosh....  what if MS and YW will be real? These girls will fly to South Korea and apologize for Minsuk?? They think they can say anything as an anonymity on the Internet.

They claim that MS is still in WGM so he should not talk with SYE intimately (I saw two clips but did't see any intimacy between them though) They claim he can attend this kind of event after he leaves WGM..(I think the reason why they think in this way is that they assume that MS is actually in relationship w/ SYE.........speechless........)

Why? I don't undestand why ?? He got an offer as a presenter from KBS and did his job. In this job, KBS has casted him as LHG in the drama and he followed the script. This was a JOB for him......for god's sake...

WGM is just a variety TV program and it's also a job for him. Well, in the program MS should act/behave as YW's husband but outside of WGM, it doesn't apply. What they are talking about is just fans' desires. Did MBC say something about MS at KBS? If MBC or YW said something to Minsuk, then he might have done something wrong, otherwise don't force MS and YW fans' desires. They even said to MS directly that he should leave the show. They are not even sponsors. What kind of right do they to say such rude comments? Who do they think they are??

Regarding J Wide...

When I saw J wide IG post about MS and SYE,  I thought that they shouldn't have put separate two pics of MS and SYE into one. They should have used enough space for each of them. One post for one. Then I also think J wide has promoted SYE using MS. Yes. But again thinking of how showbiz works, unfortunately nothing wrong about what J wide have done. SYE has just joined J Wide (in Dec? or beginning of Jan?), as I wrote in Dec when there was negative vibe here about SYE, J wide found her in the drama set and made an offer, then she has joined there. As her agency, it's reasonable for them to use other actors there (in this case MS).

Here is an example, (I don't know if you know Japanese idols though....) there is well-known Japanese agency for male idols, Johnny's. SMAP and ARASHI belong to it. In Kimura Takuya's drama  or Matsumoto Jun's drama, there are always other members/idols of Johnny's. Selling their actors / idols as a set or more is a basic strategy in showbiz though.....

They claim  that J wide has destroyed MS since they promote SYE using MS.............

I don't think so at all.

Fans especially younger (teens and early twenties?) ones tend to see a thing just as what you see and don't see as a whole picture. That's the problem......well they are young...so they are supposed to be like that though......just as a professional, I want to say that this time the one who will destroy MS's image is not J Wide but those who falsely attack him without any evidence. They just do it because they THINK and FEEL in that way, but that is thier problem and not mine or other ohyeah fans' at all. They are destroying MS's image as YW's great husband making noise and they don't even realize it. If they want to quit fans, then just leave quietly. It's not necessary to say like "won't come back" or "no more ohyeah fans" something like that. That's none of our business. Just leave, that's it.

I simply cannot understand why people cannot appreciate what MS and YW have done for WGM?? They are even not MS and YW's sponsors. MS and YW have been casted in WGM and have been bringing us so much joy and laughter. We should thank for the happiness that these two share w/ us for nine months. Now they are leaving the show. I don't want any ohyeah fans to make noise anymore. We should be grateful to them.

I still think that there is a high possibility that they will move on to the next level. But no matter what happnes, if they are happy, then I'm happy. All we should do is wait and see what they'll do. The most important thing is the happiness of Minsuk and Yewon. :)

My dearest friends....

tq tq tq so so much....what a kind Japanese lady you are...how I hope I can understand Japanese...no wonder i love Fujimina so much she is so pretty and smart...you know today hongmina shippers will celebrating them for being 3 years already (gwgm 2013) they are so so loyal to hongmina even hongmina never never declare them as a couple...they support them as an individual and pray for them to be as a couple one day...salute to them...so I hope we will be strong as them....

thanks again for sure this long long explanations  take time to type how I also wish I could understand Hangul and not disterb you anymore..I am feeling fresh today....yup we will giving our support to them as a couple erm....(PRAY) and as an individual,,fighting !!!!

2 hours ago, oohlala15 said:

Hi fellow shippers, I haven't posted for a while both on here and IG however I couldn't help posting my 2 cents on IG when the fiasco broke out Re MS and SYE and that particular ex ohye fan rude and extreme comments abt MS. Anyhow, enough about that. 

Re ohye upcoming departure from WGM, even though we are all deeply saddened from the news but there's also some glimpses of hope arising from this. We knew that YW mentioned that they should talk about their virtual relationship AFTER WGM ends. We also knew that MS had given some meaningful gifts to YW, in particular the shoes in which he expressed how he wanted to break that taboo and superstition. That would have been meaningless if they ultimately have to part ways. And not forgetting, there's Yomi, the bond between them. She serves as a constant reminder of YW even if she's not physically there. Everyone knows Yomi was given by YW. It would have seemed odd to me if MS and YW didn't end up together and MS then wound up with a future girlfriend with Yomi!? 

And of course, there are those air tickets to Hawaii which will be valid only if they board together. I think it's a big gift from WGM. Someone mentioned that another couple received a similar gift, well I'm not sure about that but presenting air tickets to a couple on their last filming is pretty telling. Its not like some air tickets to Jeju island etc; it's expensive tickets to HAWAII which is a long haul flight from Korea. 

From my point of view, if there are really mutual feelings btwn the two of them, I see no reason to decline at all. About the controversies on travelling as an unmarried couple, well, they are already matured couple in their 30s. In addition, tickets were given by WGM so I wouldn't think that would generate much bad publicity for them. 

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that they would go. Some fans asked if we will get to see the filming of Hawaii trip which I don't think so because I believe the tickets were given to them in BRI after their last filming but who knows. I think they knew about the tickets already when they posted their selfies in their respective IG. Not sure if that is what YW meant by a different start? 

Some Chinese fans didn't think they will go to Hawaii since they felt their chemistry is not as hot as the beginning....but who knows? No matter what their decision is, always support them .only they know their feelings with each other....really hope they could be friends at least.....I am not glass hear person.....decided to ignore those box ideas!!!

8 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

Hi,  cc: @susantie09_stv

jjong007 is MS's anti. I think she is so much into YW and always say something terrible about MS. So ignore her. I'm not sure that she is korean or not. I found her comment in English on YW's post today or yesterday.....anyway she is anti and that's for sure. She left a comment even on ohye.lovers IG. so please tell her this fact as well. So annoying!!

I used a translator to read it from korean to Japanese....but ....it's not easy to understand. What she is saying is something like this.....

It's fun to see that Minsuk-ssi is acting until the last moment. so happy it finally ends, he acts to cry again (well probably she is saying about MS's drama. He crys a lot in that and next ep both MS and YW shed tears....so she is saying he will act again) 

I don't think she is Korean......her sentencse are so hard to read even using a translator... please ask ohye.lovers since she also got a comment from this anti.

ohye.lovers uploaded 3 clips for the preview and in the middle one. you can find this anti's comment.  If possible, please reply her and write "GO HOME ANTI!!":angry:

Ah... I see..

Thanks a lot.. i don't understand korean but i can sense that her comment didn't mean good..thank you again :-)

I think WGM owes them the trip to Hawaii. Hey he could bring his mom if he is afraid of bad publicity. LOL Really, even if they are just good friends, take the trip. When I watched them in the restaurant, their eyes were completely focused on each other. And isn't it great when you can both sing songs the other knows? I think that is the most crazy and relaxed I've seen from both of them. (with some help from alcohol) They already know they are leaving cause they mostly walked around and talked about how they were before and what they did. Hahaha when Yewon asked about being in that place with another girlfriend, the Male MC's were "DON'T SAY ANYTHING" But that is when Minsuk revealed his heartbreak. I would think that if you heard a person had a bad breakup, you might be less inclined to think that they want to cheat on you or play around. Usually if something happens like that to you, you don't do it to another person because of the hurt. So I hope Yewon doesn't keep thinking of him as a player.

3 hours ago, smap0902 said:

Some Chinese fans didn't think they will go to Hawaii since they felt their chemistry is not as hot as the beginning....but who knows? No matter what their decision is, always support them .only they know their feelings with each other....really hope they could be friends at least.....I am not glass hear person.....decided to ignore those box ideas!!!

I surely don't need to see skin ship or anything too cute or sweet to feel the love in couples. OhYe couple is life. even tho they dont do cutesy and sweet stuff u can see that they're like a real couple. so realistic and funny. OhYe couple fighting!

****copying from kshowonline comment.....:)

waiting for the sub....:rolleyes:

21 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Since I accidentally reposted and we don't need to see the same thing twice... I'll just summarise the episode here...

Today’s episode:

They go off with YEWON driving their wedding car... to go drive some ATVs. YeWon talks about how she “had to” (her words) drive a motorbike/ get a motorbike license while filming Quick and she fell from the exam [ie.: She failed the exam the first time] the first time. MinSeok says that when they were in Udo, when they were riding that battery-powered tricycle, YeWon seemed to really like the speed. YeWon says that was because that was a four wheel (YeWon, that was a three wheeler) and MinSeok dishes back that their current car the ATV they'll be driving is a four-wheeler too. YeWon comments on how he’s acting tough and keeps talking back (lol) and he says he’s doing that to his friends and mom too.  YeWon says she doesn’t know where her husband went to/ misses her considerate husband and that he keeeeeeeeeps throwing comments at her. Find (yourself)! And she realises once again that actors/actresses indeed take after their characters.

They talk about the difference between their past selves and now. And how couples can’t keep having heart flutters. Also, MinSeok knows the place (where they are) so well that he’s able to give directions. Lol. YeWon asks if he came with his past girlfriend and he says he came on an MT (is it...?)

They ride the ATV (I’m writing too much!!!!!!! I’ll be skipping parts now.) MinSeok can’t hear a thing and YeWon takes the chance to become cheese/ teases him. They go to the beach. Play around and talk about the past and present again.

They go to a fish market and order flatfish Hwe (sashimi) and MinSeok asks if he can eat garlic because what if they kiss. (*faceplam*) And they talk about how different he was since back then (meek) and now (tough). He asks which husband she prefers and she says both are good but she prefers “YeWonnie, where is she?” Haa.

She asks again if he came here with his past girlfriend and after hesitating/ thinking, he says he came here with the girlfriend who drove him towards acting. And that they broke up here. O_o  Weekend drama worthy story becomes real life... Long story short, he picked up her phone (even though he usually doesn’t) when she was in the toilet and they got into a fight where he gave her that ultimatum. Neither his parents nor his friends know about that story.

YeWon shares a story about her first love that lasted for a “whopping 7 years” (captions) where the other guy was a dancer and drank lots while hanging out with others (other famous singers) while she obviously doesn’t so it was tough. And then she picked up  called his phone and there was a woman on the other end. She just cut it without saying anything and MinSeok says she should have said something since it could have been a misunderstanding but YeWon says she’s not the kind to (she shies away).

Anyway they both had painful first loves (that YeWon says she’s not gonna do anymore of) and MinSeok says that they should go to the toilet together, ha.

They go off to a Noraebang where we learn that MinSeok apparently only works (according to YeWon, haha) because he doesn’t know a song from Answer Me 1988. YeWon goes crazy dancing and MinSeok sings his lungs out. You know the drill. She goes so crazy she cuts her knuckle..........

PWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I just watched the subbed episodes on VIU and I got all the subjects wrong! Such is the language of Korea where they don't mandate subjects in their sentences leaving them really vague and open to misunderstandings. Plus, the portion I misunderstood the most was the one I translated the most! *Facepalm* I apologise for any misunderstanding caused but I will not be held liable for translating a language I only properly started learning 3 months ago. And they speak! I think I'm better with written words for now. (I'm actually surprised I could translate so much. Why can't my Japanese keep up?! I started learning both languages at the same time! >:( ) So don't sue me! Be nice please! Since KshowOnline hasn't posted the episode, I'll just correct my mistakes here. I did miss out translating some parts but essentially, the episode is about how well the both of them feel they are for each other.

I'm gonna keep some things out so that you guys still can have fun with the episode later. (Sometimes knowing everything does not make for a good watching experience!)

Ahhh.... this bitter sweet feelings.... i really don't know what to say...

they definitely know that their ending their run in this episodes. cause this trip feels like a flashback to their older ones. *heartbreaks.

i think i'm too tired to comment long enough Hahahah

already got my hands on softsubs, so kso might update in a bit. just incase some one got impatients LOL

Softsubs : https://goo.gl/IRcmdD

and finally finished with edited sub ep 307 and 308 *horray!!

ep 307: https://goo.gl/J4veCc

ep 308: https://goo.gl/jMvmV1

now, only 306 and 298 on my list. and today episodes ofcourse. not sure when i'll start doing it though *sigh

PS: wonder if anyone had an idea about the 3 paragraph introduction part on valentine events. i just realised no one seemed to work on it LOL

Edit: since it looked like lots don't really had LINE so as another option i've tried to made chat rooms for valentine's events.

please feel free to drop by to give suggestions or just to chat LOL

http://us20.chatzy.com/16093019241582

How to enter:

just fill the form : your name/alias in the chat, your color, and password. then click enter chat.

the password for the room is: ohyeohye

thought it's a free service, it's limited to 10 people in the chat in a time *sigh

16 hours ago, dinaz said:

My dearest friends....

thanks again for sure thisL ong long explanations  take time to type how I also wish I could understand Hangul and not disterb you anymore..I am feeling fresh today....yup we will giving our support to them as a couple erm....PRAY) and as an individual

@dinaz You are very welcome;) You didn't disturb me at all, so don't worry about it. Please don't hesitate to call on me if you need my help. I might not be able to reply soon, but I'll get back to you when I have time.

@oohlala15 Welcome back!! I'm so glad to see you again.:) I was actually thinking to send you a notification to ask if you are okay several times...but you were not even active on IG, so I thought there must be a reason that you are away...or have been a silent reader...so I decided not to send you anything. Then I found your comment on IGs against negativity. That's was great!!  welcome back!

Many of you wrote about the tickets to Hawaii. Well, as ohye fans, we all want MS and YW to go to Hawaii together since we knew how much they wanted to go there. But the sudden gift from WGM kind of generate fans' anxiety about their decision. What if they accept it.....what if they decline it.... Either way their decision would be controversial.

I'm good at observing situations and have never been wrong about what I have written in this thread so far.......but I'm not a person with second sight so I don't know if my guess will turn out to be correct or not.....but here is my thought about the tickets:

I think that we won't find out about their decision in their final ep. Why? Because If I were a PD, I would definitely give them "open ticket"  which allow travel on any flight between the destinations listed on the ticket. On the ticket, there are only name and destiations( from and to). It's valid for one year as long as I know. So they can pick the dates. Open ticket costs more but it's refundable (I think before setting the dates) so no problem. As you know, YW said "Let's talk about us seriously when WGM comes to an end." and MS also made a positive comment about this idea. I personally think that the tickets to Hawaii are gifts from the previous PD who closey worked with MS and YW and just left the show. She even went to the opening party of YW's studio w/ MS. In DC someone commented that WGM using this as their promotion. But I don't think so. What kind of promotion is that...what for ?? Even MS and YW will become real, they are no longer on the show. Giving the tickets will not have any impact on the rating. I also don't think that WGM are pushing for ohye to be together. Since YW and MS said that they will think about them (reel to real), WGM give the tickets as sending hearty cheers to them. In this case, WGM will also leave the viewers some kind of hope for Ohye's future. Like.....okay we'll give you guys the flight tickets, whether going to Hawaii or not is up to you, so please talk about it together. In this case, the viewers will think that okay at least they will meet up with each other to talk about it. Even if they will decide to go to Hawaii together, we'll never know when they will go. Or even if they will decline this offer, we'll never know that fact they have diclined. WGM just leave the viewers some king of hope. So no one will be hurt. It's win-win situation, isn't it?

I think that it would be great if MS and YW will go to Hawaii together. But thinking of the whole idea of giving the flight tickets in their final ep, I think that the point here is not whether they will accept it or decline it. The point is that the production side of WGM also see MS and YW as a special couple. If they think that the relationship between MS and YW are just business, they don't even give them the tickets in the first place. This offer indicates that the PD and the staffs also sense a possibility that they could end up together. If you need an evidence, please go back to p240 and find my comments on Feb 6. I've attached the links of the PD's interview. In the interview, the PD talks about ohye more than half of her interview and she also mentions that the head of the department (I think he is the chief producer) , who is a single man in his 40's and had never watched WGM before he moved to this department, even asked her that "when will ohye couple start dating?" Even to their eyes, the relationship between MS and YW looked special. At least to me this is the point of the special offer.

Guest pepsigolda

hi guys,

just dropping by from next door's shippers' paradise to say it's really sad to see them go. i've been really enjoying their time in WGM for these past few months. they feel sincere and genuine and i really enjoy their realistic conversations (and also falls for oh min suk haha). one of my favourites too. so...hang in there chingus! next week's going to be an emotional ride. fighting! :)

I am really busy with school but I came here to comment and say how appreciate everyone in this forum and how we all could support oyeah couple together. Whether they date or be friends at least we know they have a bond that can't be broken. They have become close. A few things that  I will like to point out is that Yewon was really hurt by how Minsuk was acting toward her and she missed his old self sweet and considerate however, she herself said that she likes when Minsuk is more forward such as giving her a kiss with force. I think they went to ride the cars because Minsuk wanted to create good memories there even though he has bad memories of the place. He was really teasing Yewon a lot and I think he does it because they are close but Yewon was being really sensitive. We know that they are both aware that they are leaving but to me MInsuk was playing around a lot maybe to hide/conceal his feelings and how he will be sad about their departure.  I love how Yewon was persistent and kept asking about their past. The Mc said this could cause a fight but I think the opposite. Somebody that you deeply care for and are close to you feel like you can tell anything too, the good and the bad. I am glad he talked to her about it because Yewon seems to have the wrong impression of Minsuk being a player and even though he attracts a lot of women(according to the fortune teller) I think he is not  a player being that he has been hurt in the past and he would not intentionally do that to someone else. For me ohyeah, in my opinion have the best form of communicaiton they tell each other things that other we got married people would not too. Their honesty although to some may seem like it would cause friction it draws them closer.   I also liked how  Yewon told him that she likes when he reveals things like this to her and he honsetly looked touched. I am not sure if anyone else notice but the minute I thought something might be going on with these two is when after the karoke bar they said we should go to places like this more often together. Huhhhhh in my head I was like aren't you guys ending soon. Don't you know you guys are ending soon why would you go to karoke bars together well of course, they could go as friends but I found that suspcious. Anyway, I hope for the best for Minsuk and Yewon and wishing them future success. Luckily, they could always look back at we got married as a happy experience and that is what I like the most.

1 hour ago, pepsigolda said:

hi guys,

just dropping by from next door's shippers' paradise to say it's really sad to see them go. i've been really enjoying their time in WGM for these past few months. they feel sincere and genuine and i really enjoy their realistic conversations (and also falls for oh min suk haha). one of my favourites too. so...hang in there chingus! next week's going to be an emotional ride. fighting! :)

tq to you ...you are welcome to this room..please come again here ...let's waiting for their last episode while hugging each others vitually...:heart:

2 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

@dinaz You are very welcome;) You didn't disturb me at all, so don't worry about it. Please don't hesitate to call on me if you need my help. I might not be able to reply soon, but I'll get back to you when I have time.

@oohlala15 Welcome back!! I'm so glad to see you again.:) I was actually thinking to send you a notification to ask if you are okay several times...but you were not even active on IG, so I thought there must be a reason that you are away...or have been a silent reader...so I decided not to send you anything. Then I found your comment on IGs against negativity. That's was great!!  welcome back!

Many of you wrote about the tickets to Hawaii. Well, as ohye fans, we all want MS and YW to go to Hawaii together since we knew how much they wanted to go there. But the sudden gift from WGM kind of generate fans' anxiety about their decision. What if they accept it.....what if they decline it.... Either way their decision would be controversial.

I'm good at observing situations and have never been wrong about what I have written in this thread so far.......but I'm not a person with second sight so I don't know if my guess will turn out to be correct or not.....but here is my thought about the tickets:

I think that we won't find out about their decision in their final ep. Why? Because If I were a PD, I would definitely give them "open ticket"  which allow travel on any flight between the destinations listed on the ticket. On the ticket, there are only name and destiations( from and to). It's valid for one year as long as I know. So they can pick the dates. Open ticket costs more but it's refundable (I think before setting the dates) so no problem. As you know, YW said "Let's talk about us seriously when WGM comes to an end." and MS also made a positive comment about this idea. I personally think that the tickets to Hawaii are gifts from the previous PD who closey worked with MS and YW and just left the show. She even went to the opening party of YW's studio w/ MS. In DC someone commented that WGM using this as their promotion. But I don't think so. What kind of promotion is that...what for ?? Even MS and YW will become real, they are no longer on the show. Giving the tickets will not have any impact on the rating. I also don't think that WGM are pushing for ohye to be together. Since YW and MS said that they will think about them (reel to real), WGM give the tickets as sending hearty cheers to them. In this case, WGM will also leave the viewers some kind of hope for Ohye's future. Like.....okay we'll give you guys the flight tickets, whether going to Hawaii or not is up to you, so please talk about it together. In this case, the viewers will think that okay at least they will meet up with each other to talk about it. Even if they will decide to go to Hawaii together, we'll never know when they will go. Or even if they will decline this offer, we'll never know that fact they have diclined. WGM just leave the viewers some king of hope. So no one will be hurt. It's win-win situation, isn't it?

I think that it would be great if MS and YW will go to Hawaii together. But thinking of the whole idea of giving the flight tickets in their final ep, I think that the point here is not whether they will accept it or decline it. The point is that the production side of WGM also see MS and YW as a special couple. If they think that the relationship between MS and YW are just business, they don't even give them the tickets in the first place. This offer indicates that the PD and the staffs also sense a possibility that they could end up together. If you need an evidence, please go back to p240 and find my comments on Feb 6. I've attached the links of the PD's interview. In the interview, the PD talks about ohye more than half of her interview and she also mentions that the head of the department (I think he is the chief producer) , who is a single man in his 40's and had never watched WGM before he moved to this department, even asked her that "when will ohye couple start dating?" Even to their eyes, the relationship between MS and YW looked special. At least to me this is the point of the special offer.

yes go ohye....go to Haiwaii....please ignore all the negative comments....and enjoy your lovely times there without cameras or people around you..both of you are freely do what ever you want...erm :rolleyes:....fighting !!!!!

Archived