Details:

Chinese title: 盗墓笔记 
English title:  The Lost Tomb
Episodes: 12

Broadcast Period: June 12, 2015 

Broadcast Days: Fridays

Cast:

Synopsis:

This drama is adaption of Kennedy Xu's novel series"Grave Robbers’ Chronicles". 50 years ago, a group of Changsha grave robbers dug out manuscripts of the location of treasures from Warring states, but an encounter with an undead rendered almost the whole group dead. In the present, the young grandchild of the sole survivor, Wu Xie, discovers a secret within his grandfather's notes. Together with his third uncle, Wu Sansheng, and a fewother experienced tomb robbers, to search for the treasure. But what no one expected to find the intriguing mysteries that accompanied their tomb robbing adventure - just who was the owner of that tomb? Will they be able to find the real coffin? And just where will these puzzle lead the group? (MyDramaList)

Watch it raw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFQCjUs6GxY

Viki channel: http://www.viki.com/tv/25731c-the-lost-tomb

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dpWaaw04r0

I just finished watching episode 3...with my hand covering my eyes the second half of it...:sweatingbullets:

wow...I never thought i would be spooked by this drama but I was... From the very beginning, I felt like watching a movie instead of a drama because of the atmosphere and mood...also the scenes and scenery are quite nicely done and all the characters/actors are amazing... This is my first time watching Li Yi Feng and I really like his acting...Love Yang Yang's character and all the other characters are very likable... I am really enjoying this drama so far... Not looking forward to anything (you know like most drama where you know something will happen and you either look forward to it or dread it) but for this one, I am just along for the ride... I never want to experience this in real life mind you lol but enjoy the adventures safely in my home...:D

I just finished watching episode 3...with my hand covering my eyes the second half of it...:sweatingbullets:

wow...I never thought i would be spooked by this drama but I was... From the very beginning, I felt like watching a movie instead of a drama because of the atmosphere and mood...also the scenes and scenery are quite nicely done and all the characters/actors are amazing... This is my first time watching Li Yi Feng and I really like his acting...Love Yang Yang's character and all the other characters are very likable... I am really enjoying this drama so far... Not looking forward to anything (you know like most drama where you know something will happen and you either look forward to it or dread it) but for this one, I am just along for the ride... I never want to experience this in real life mind you lol but enjoy the adventures safely in my home...:D

I also got really spooked! But Anna was fine. I thought I was just being a wimp! :(

Ep 1 is out! This is the first official episode, the other two are pilot episodes are not counted as a part of the 12.

Hi, very humorous recaps! I agree with your assessment that none of the crew were shock or surprise by those disturbing creatures and the lady with long hair...well, maybe except for Mr. High lol... but I just treat it as if it is a different world from us and they are just keeping their cool...can't have our heroes screaming at the top of their lungs lol

At the end of that scene for ep 3 when Yang Yang told everyone not to look back and I see Li Yi Feng's curiosity... My mind was screaming, "Don't look back! Please don't look back!" since i have a strong feeling that something bad will happen if he didn't listen to Yang Yang...and guess what happened... I am hoping it is all a dream in his head only... :crazy: 

Ep 1 is out! This is the first official episode, the other two are pilot episodes are not counted as a part of the 12.

So the series starts on ep 3? Isn't it meant to be 2 eps per week...last week they only had 1 :tears:

Yep, unfortunately, it is only 1 episode per week after premiering the first two pilot episodes... yes, this is even worst than The Journey of Flowers... :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest severus

Pretty boys on the show, but lol why is the CGI so cheesy and story so ..empty. But I guess if I'm going to watch a show with 20 minutes of car chase it might as well be with pretty boys. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived