[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Photo from sora_only_yoocredit : sora_only_yoo

Looking back at 2015 with fond memories of the YeonSo couple. :D

Wishing KangSora and Yoo Yeon Seok oppa even greater achievements in their careers for 2016!

Stay healthy and shine brightly in the days ahead! Happy New Year!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY 2016 YeonSo Shippers!!! :) Hugs to every shipper here!!!

What a great start to the year with our couple winning awards at the MBC. Couldn't be any happier for both of them especially for Sora because this is her first leading role right? I was so happy when I saw it posted on IG :)

Now what I would like to know is where did our couple celebrate afterwards? ;)

Wait, why am I calling them a couple? still delulu yup! :lol:

19 hours ago, agdr03 said:

HAPPY 2016 YeonSo Shippers!!! :) Hugs to every shipper here!!!

What a great start to the year with our couple winning awards at the MBC. Couldn't be any happier for both of them especially for Sora because this is her first leading role right? I was so happy when I saw it posted on IG :)

Now what I would like to know is where did our couple celebrate afterwards? ;)

Wait, why am I calling them a couple? still delulu yup! :lol:

Hello @agdr03! Where have you been???!!! Miss you alot here in the yeonso thread, :(

Anyway its great that both Sora and Yeon Seok oppa each brought home a throphy for their efforts.

Its nice to see them together again before 2015 came to a close.

Hoping they have another chance to be together again in 2016 whether professionally or.......:phew: :lol:

Great to see you back here posting @agdr03 :D

• 2 weeks later...

A.H.C Play Zone Held an Opening Event

xany7f9xtcksxrrh70kda0ceceeb9t8v.jpg
[by Kim Young Shin, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] On January 12, cosmetic brand A.H.C opened ‘A.H.C Play Zone’ and held an opening event in Gangnam, Seoul.

‘A.H.C Play Zone’ in Gangnam is a new type of total beauty store. Its four story building carries cosmetic products and provides beauty care services such as makeup, hair styling, nail art, spa and skin care.

Meanwhile, celebrities such as Im Soo Jung, Kang So Ra, Yoo Se Yoon, k-pop group Dalshabet, Gong Seo Young, Lee Yoo Ri, G.NA, Choi Hee, Choi Yeo Jin, Kim Ji Yeon, Kang Ji Sub and Lee Ah Hyun came to the event. (photo by bntnews DB)

cr: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=27894 

PRESS PICTURES AT THAT EVENT

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr: as tagged

[160114] Kang Sora Presented at 2016 Seoul Music Awards

Red carpet pictures

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr: as tagged

Video of Sora presenting Best Album

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just dropping by to say hello to every YeonSo Shipper in the world!!! :):):)

I hope everyone's good! I still miss our WooJoo but for now we can say nothing is happening. :lol: 

Take care everyone!!! :D

• 5 months later...
On 3/10/2016 at 1:57 PM, icemaid said:

Oppa is back in Jeju! :w00t:  But for a cf......not what you are thinking @agdr03. :lol:

CdJtY3zUIAA9VjG.jpg  credit : Yoo Yeon Seok IFC

@icemaid   miss you chinggu! how are you these days? i hope your good! i am still waiting for our WooJoo to confess. what they are confessing, i dont know :lol:  

20 hours ago, icemaid said:

I am good @agdr03 :)

I hope all's well for you!

glad to know your good @icemaid  have you been watching anything lately? I did get to watch Sora's last drama. I liked it :) now I am following Monster just because I like Kang Ji Hwan too.

other than that, nothing :D

19 hours ago, vvan23 said:

Hello chingu @agdr03 @icemaid It s been a long time since i posted here.. Glad both of u still visit here.. @agdr03 i give up already waiting their confession..hehe..still waiting their new drama anyway

hello chingu @vvan23   :) yes it has been a long time and yes it's time to give up already, our WooJoo :) we can just watch their individual drama. but nothing beats WooJoo though ;) 

• 3 months later...

Hello shippers! :)

i hope everyone is good! 

@icemaid Chingu! Didn't we say we wanted Sora to do a drama series with Hyun Bin? I thought I remembered that :) but we got more it seems. I wish the new couple all the best. 

I hope Oppa is happy too whether or not he is in a relationship. I have been following his drama but I'm only on episode 3. Will definitely finish it though :)

warm regards to all and take care! :wub::wub::wub:

Archived