[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kang Sora: “Now I Understand Why Girls Like Yoo Yeon Seok”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/15/kang-sora-now-i-understand-why-girls-like-yoo-yeon-seok/

Kang Sora: “Now I Understand Why Girls Like Yoo Yeon Seok”

Actress Kang Sora revealed her thoughts on her “Warm and Cozy” co-star Yoo Yeon Seok.

In a recent interview with media outlet MyDaily, she described the chemistry between her and Yoo Yeon Seok on set. “We have great chemistry, although it is our first time acting together. He helps me out a lot.” She continued to say, “Yoo Yeon Seok has a big heart and he is really caring. Like the character of Gun Woo, in reality, he is also innocent like a child, but also charming in a very masculine way. I think I understand why women like him so much.”

However, Kang Sora admitted that her ideal type was not close to Yoo Yeon Seok’s character, but Kim Sung Oh‘s in the drama. “I like the comfortable types, like Hwang Wook (Kim Sung Oh’s character) in the drama.”

She also picked Lee Sung Jae‘s character Song Jung Geun as the most interesting character in “Warm and Cozy.” “I have to cheer him on, because his ‘middle-aged romance’ is so sweet and fun.”

“Warm and Cozy” airs on MBC every Wednesday and Thursday.

Source: (1)

hiii guys,, i want to participated.. this is my delusional side that talking so dont take it tooo much, :D

so like i said before i search so many things about YYS recently, i search about KSR a littel bit too, to make sure my delusional..

so basically when i saw WaC pres con, i noticed that YYS and KSR already have code in their own, basically they talking with eye contact, and YYS usually so calm in press con, even the recent one, me and my delusional LOL

and maybe we already saw BTS when the first time LJJ come to town office and then BGW came, i go aisshhhhh,, :D

Hello Warmers! wow we are on the 3rd page now? It's all thanks to all of you for your generous contributions to our OTP thread. I was actually expecting today episode to be another romance one, but still nope. But overall the good scene was GW's confessions to JJ. The sweet scene? When he grabs her hand and put it on his chest to feel the "heat". Okay i'm smitten already:wub:

hiii guys,, i want to participated.. this is my delusional side that talking so dont take it tooo much, :D

so like i said before i search so many things about YYS recently, i search about KSR a littel bit too, to make sure my delusional..

so basically when i saw WaC pres con, i noticed that YYS and KSR already have code in their own, basically they talking with eye contact, and YYS usually so calm in press con, even the recent one, me and my delusional LOL

and maybe we already saw BTS when the first time LJJ come to town office and then BGW came, i go aisshhhhh,, :D

Talking about YYS & KSR in press con, talking with eye contact etc.... I can't help but think of Sora fangirling Yeon Seok in this interview :w00t: :lol:

Archived