• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Translation of caption: I miss my dogs very much and rush back home ... comparing to me, they love the snacks I brought more than me... Not even answering me, not even looking at me ...]
credit & thanks to @freelyruth_stv
K5DqBtW.jpg

Guest Choco1Luv

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/gong-seung-yeon-bares-her-back-in-classy-pictorial-for-harpers-bazaar 

Gong Seung Yeon bares her back in classy pictorial for 'Harper's Bazaar'

October 3, 2015 @ 7:10 am

gong-seung-yeon_1443847485_af_org.jpg

Someone's showing that sexy back for her solo pictorial with 'Harper's Bazaar'! Though she could use a little meat on her bones, young actress Gong Seung Yeon is looking completely chic and ladylike in that black gown! 

It's a classic and simplistic pictorial as she keeps her hair back and wears minimal makeup.

For her interview, she talked about her long trainee period to become an actress, her diet techniques, skincare routine and more. As it wasn't revealed, we'll have to get a physical copy of 'Harper's Bazaar' to find out!

You can see her in the October issue as well as on SBS in the upcoming drama 'Six Flying Dragons'.

cr.allkpop

CQjKjamUsAAjLrX.jpg

cr.천랑이 shared by Baidu孔升妍吧
 thanks to: ㄴ ㅎ ‏@ennhaa_J  via twitter

Seung Yeon's hand written message to her fans
cr:lovely 공승연 팬카페 shared by Baidu-宣言夫妇Bar

thanks to: ㄴ ㅎ ‏@ennhaa_J  via twitter :)

CQjkZvqUEAE--Lw.jpg

Brief translation:

Hello ~ I am Gong Seung Yeon ~
It has been long time I didnt say hi to you all :)
Today is 6FDD's first broadcasting!!
Everyone must have been looking forward for it? I am also looking forward it too, I am feeling excited. ~
I think I will start from Episode 10 onwards.
Everyone was asking "when our GSY will come out (in the drama)" and looking forward for it happily at the same time, I was very grateful for that!
Now starting to enter into autumn, beautiful sky, refreshing autumn weather, it's nice ~
Also, it's a bit cold at night, do prepare jacket, don't catch cold ^^
I am grateful for keep supporting and backing me strongly behind me!
With all the supports from you all, I've got motivated at next week's Running Man (variety show)!! <3
So, MUST watch it live please!  :)
Then, will meet again next time, please do take good care ~ Hwaiting!!
I love you <3

Gong Seung Yeon
[trans. credit to @freelyruth_stv] 
:)

th?&id=OIP.Mda91ff3b050cfd8cd62f8cc27795th?&id=OIP.M30eb8571fafbf0f2345d83931d52

SY continues to soar as she spreads her wings and flies.  With her new drama Six Flying Dragons & Running Man not to mention her modeling which she graces everything she wears.  Her beauty cannot be denied but it is something much deeper that comes through in everything she does.  It's this sweet humbleness that's so pure and natural that's not only seen but also can be felt in every interview & picture she does.  Which makes watching & supporting her so easy, like a butterfly she has so many colors yet to be seen.  But each & every one is beautiful to me..........

Credit & Thanks to original owners.......

Gong Seung Yeon Rocks Sophisticated Fall Looks For Harper's Bazaar

By Elsa B. | October 06, 2015 11:01 AM EDT

gong-seung-yeon-harpers-bazaar-october-2

(Photo : Harper's Bazaar)

Heard It Through the Grapevine actress Gong Seung Yeon rocked sophisticated ensembles for the October issue of Harper's Bazaar. The star's stunning wardrobe included a Liu Jo black lace dress, H&M off-the-shoulders cardigan, and Calvin Kleinicon1.png Platinum flared skirt, to name a few items. Gong's hair was pulled back in certain shots to reveal her modern jewelry, and swept to the side in others to give her outfits a more romantic look.

Among the beauty's standout pieces there was a Maison Margiela ribbed knit asymmetric sweater in beige. The article has a rear keyhole detail and signature stitching. It can be yours HERE and can be seen below in greater detail.

gong-seung-yeon-harpers-bazaar-october-2  (Photo : Guess)

The brand Marni also made an appearance in the form of a runway skirt made from bonded, washed felt. The skirt has overlapping layers with frayed borders, which gives it a vintage look. It can be yours HERE and can be seen below.

gong-seung-yeon-harpers-bazaar-october-2  (Photo : Marni)

Gong Seung Yeon is currently playing the character Min Da Kyung in the drama SBS drama Six Flying Dragons. The production airs every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 KST.

cr. kpopstarz.com
article: 
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/246235/20151006/gong-seung-yeon-harpers-bazaar.htm

Archived