Guest Choco1Luv

from @chasthing

Seungyeon as Ambassador for Korean National Tuberculosis Association. 

Way to go, girl. Jonghyun your husband and the Brownies are soooo proud of you! :wub:

Cr: to GSYInternational Instagram

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

'Six Flying Dragons' Releases A Tease Of A Trailer

BY Julie Jones | Aug 25, 2015 03:01 PM EDT

•  
Shin Se Kyung
(Photo : Six Flying Dragons)

There’s a new teaser trailer out for the upcoming Yoo Ah In drama “Six Flying Dragons.” In this drama Yoo Ah In plays Prince Lee Bang Won, who became King Taejong, the third king in the Joseon Dynasty.

Advertisement

The prince helped his father found the Joseon dynasty but then had to fight his brother princes to secure the throne. Once he had throne, he worried he would lose it and wanted to maintain complete authority.

The drama also stars Shin Se Kyung, last seen in “The Girl Who Sees Smells," Gong Seung Yeon of “Heard It Through The Grapevine,” and Kim Myung Min, who appeared in “A New Leaf” and “The King of Dramas.” Shin Se Kyung plays Boon Yi, the woman that Lee Bang Won loves. Gong Seung Yeon plays her rival for his affections.

Kim Myung Min plays Jung Do Jeon, the prince's political rival. He was a man who hoped for a more democratic nation. Jung Do Jeon wanted a country ruled by ministers, while the prince wanted absolute power. That put them at dangerous and potentially deadly odds.

Byun Yo Han of the “Ex-Girlfriends Club” and “Misaeng” Jung Yoo Mi, plays Ddang Sae, a warrior who guards Jung Do Jeon. He and the man he protects are in love with the same woman, played by Jung Yu Mi, who was last seen in the historical drama "Maids."

Yoon Gyun Sang,” who played Lee Jong Suk’s brother in “Pinocchio” and Ha Ji Won’s ex in “The Time I Didn’t Love You,” plays Moo Hyul, Yoo Ah In's bodyguard.
Lee Cho Hee, who played Kim So Hyun's classmate in "Who Are You - School 2015" plays a Joseon era singer.

Writers Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon previously wrote the successful saeguk "Tree With Deep Roots." Director Shin Kyung Soo also worked on "Tree With Deep Roots." Shin Se Kyung also appeared in "Tree With Deep Roots” and worked with the writers in ‘Queen Seonduk.” “Six Flying Dragons” is a prequel to that one, as it features some of the same characters at a younger age.

“Six Flying Dragons replaces the Monday-Tuesday drama “Mrs. Cop.”

The story of Prince Lee Bang Won is hardly a new one but it still has enough intrigue and romance for a drama retelling. Take a look at the trailer and tell us what you think.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/94630/20150825/six-flying-dragons-releases-a-tease-of-a-trailer.htm

Guest FashionFreaky

Affordable Fashion: Gong Seung Yeon’s “Stylenanda” Shorts

Pink revolution one article at a time.

by kpopbreak

Gong-Seung-Yeon-BNT-International-Magazi

Gong Seung Yeon continued the normcore trend that won’t die in the July issue of BNT International. Back when I posted about her affordable H&M botanical playsuit, a reader asked me to do something with this photoshoot. I really loved her pink Stylenanda shorts so here they are! The pair are made of 100% polyester and were also modeled by KARA’s Han Seungyeon in the April issue of the magazine. The shorts just recently sold out but Stylenanda tends to replenish their stock pretty quickly so just check back in like two weeks. Anyway, the link is below!

Stylenanda Simple High-Waist Shorts, Pink ($33.00)

Gong-Seung-Yeon-BNT-International-Magazi

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/08/13/affordable-fashion-gong-seung-yeons-stylenanda-shorts/

@USAFarmgirl

Unnie, can we post Seung Yeon's IG and FB updates here too?

@rainmoon  started this thread she will know.  I posted SY"S  FB picture update and never  thought to ask!  Good question!!  Rain could you please share your thoughts on this?  Thank you!!:wub:

150901 SeungYeon uploaded photo in her ig/fb (an hour after JH's post)
[Rough Trans: Appa fell asleep and I come out to eat ice (ice dessert) at this hour. I love you appa]
credit: WGM Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon FB Fanpage

qncAxAt.png

Fantaken photo of Seung Yeon
cr. to the rightful owner

QryynFA.jpg

Guest rainmoon

@USAFarmgirl

Unnie, can we post Seung Yeon's IG and FB updates here too?

@rainmoon  started this thread she will know.  I posted SY"S  FB picture update and never  thought to ask!  Good question!!  Rain could you please share your thoughts on this?  Thank you!!:wub:

You guys are free to share whatever you would like about SY as long as it falls under the Soompi rules.

I just started this thread, I don't own it ... btw hello sis, I still haven't gotten around to reading your PM lol.

Archived