11701117_1383760025264043_36724214866555

I continue to find  pictures of her I haven't seen before and I always have the same thought how did SM ever let her go?  I am sure they must be asking their selves the same thing.  She has been keeping busy with modeling, WGM, and preparing for her new drama Six Flying Dragons  etc......which I believe she will show even more how talented she really is.  In this world filled with plastic looks and over exposed bodies and shallow hearts what she brings is FRESH, Clean and most of all different.  Where I come from a talent like her might be considered the perfect idea of the girl next door in her case Beautiful girl next door!  Either way she gives off a feeling of someone you would love to get to know. A quiet gentleness and softness in the way she shows herself.   But there is something even more that I see yet have never posted about.   She is someone who would be a great example to young girls all over the world. She understand the importance of hard work because she spent years trying to achieve her dreams and while others would have given up she continued to move forward!  She understands the value of being in a loving family.  While always willing, ready to protect and support those she loves.  She understands the importance of education and even in preparing herself for her drama studying always trying to be better giving it her everything.  As she herself continues to move forward not only in age but in experience and take on new things in her life how she handles herself in those things will make all the difference!!  I am excited for her and her future it's like watching the nights sky and finding that perfect star.   That continues to get  brighter & brighter..............................

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimmmm1234

071315 The Fact

GSY “ When seeing my father my tears flow unknowingly”

Happiness, anger, sadness and joy are various emotions that experienced by everyone. Although these 4 types of emotions are said to be representative, but in reality as one lives long these emotions are formed in part and not in whole. Just imagine the variety and forms of happiness, anger, sadness and joy we feel in a day. The FACT is a busy publication, and we may not have time to listen to expressions of happiness, anger, sadness and joy. The happiness-anger-sadness-joy photos of celebrities may one day be forgotten, together with our precious memories that we don’t want to recall. The main character this time is GSY who is active in variety MBC’s WGM and drama SBS HITTG.

GSY “ I am very happy to be able to stand on the same stage as my sister”

Actress GSY (22) appears vividly with her youthful appearance as if she is the female lead that jumped out of the comic book, throughout the drink CF she was constantly at smiles. But this lady, is unexpectedly decisive the moment she opens her mouth, and towards herself is a perfectionist.  Requested that an SES song accompany with even if a dance was required of her spontaneously, even if she is angry will digest it, now towards her father’s shoulders feels strangely heart wrenching, towards these, lets listen to her happiness-anger-sadness-joy.

Happiness

“ Recently the process where I was able to film with my sister Jung Yeon, on cable Mnet ‘sixteen’ makes me feel very happy. It was our long time dream and hope to be able to stand before the camera together. Our parents have always worried and reminded us to be careful, but even as such I feel very happy”

Anger

“ Originally I don't really get angry and according to my personality I will just digest it. When I get angry with people is actually just getting angry at myself. Before my friend’s dad passed away I wasn’t able to see him one last time, also during the filming for HITTG the scene where I made sandwiches, I was sloppy so I was upset about that. When I heard the director point out ‘Seo Neo-ri is an expert part-timer who works every day so you cannot be so sloppy”, I got angry for not considering deeper enough”

Sadness

“ For no reason, when I see my father I feel sad. It is so even if it is a happy moment. When I am happy, it seems like my tears flow out. It is heart wrenching when he smiles while playing with my dogs, or even when he watches tv. I think it is possibly because there are also things that my dad want to do but was not able to do.”

“My best friend’s dad passed away so I was weepy. He really wanted to meet me face to face but I was not able to visit so I was really upset about that. He was uncle Suk Hong who had once dubbed for little bride father(?).”

Joy

“When HITTG ended we went for a MT, at that time we sweated a lot so it was very enjoyable and fun. The production staff was able to release the stress and fatigue. Regardless of winning or losing, tug of war, soccer, and racing are all fun. I also took out the sunglasses, I bought with the money I earned from my first job, for auction. Ah, I also won an iPad because of the spontaneous dancing I did. Previously I also danced along to SES’s dance and sang their song on the drinking table with my seniors”

-end-

Guest kimmmm1234

06.05.15 Sports Today

(Interview 1) GST “ My real personality is different from Seo Neo-ri, towards the people I love I will support them unconditionally”

GSY caught the eye of the public with her serious performance playing the character of Seo Neo-ri in the Monday-Tuesday SBS drama HITTG (Scriptwriter: Jung Sung Joo; Director: Ahn Pan Seok). Although Seo Neo-ri was frowned upon by the audiences because of the way she was unabashedly ambitious, it also meant that GSY successfully portrayed the dynamism of her straightforwardness and passion.

But to think that GSY is the same as Seo Neo-ri in HTTG would be a mistake. After meeting her in person, we found that although GSY is passionate towards her work, with regards to love she wishes for pure love just like any other woman.

In the interview sportstoday held with GSY on the 5th, she expressed that “In the drama Seo Neo-ri’s personality does not hesitate to express what she wants to say or desires, so whenever I am filming with seniors I hear, ‘Neo-ri ah, wake up!’ finding it regretful. I also think, ‘when would Neo-ri no longer pursue those good things, and find her own place?’ fortunately she found her place in the embrace of her family so its really good.”

In, HITTG that concludes its broadcast on the 2nd, although Seo Neo-ri has second thoughts towards aspiring human rights lawyer, her boyfriend Yoon Jae Hoon (Kim Kwon), but kept the relationship ongoing and welcomed the end of the drama with a good ending. Towards this GSY expressed, “am very thankful that the scriptwriters left it open to interpretation and imagination. Giving me a lot of ideas and also considered the responses of the audiences, I think that the ending is not bad”

Especially if GSY were to choose between love and career, which one would she choose, also if like Seo Neo-ri, should her boyfriend want to go towards his own direction and a different path what would she do? She replies: “If it is as such, of course I want to have both love and a career, and in order to have both I will work hard. In reality, if it were GSY she would probably support the people she love”

In addition, GSY also explained about the filming atmosphere as well as her co-actors in HITTG. She expressed, “ I really learnt a lot. Mom ( Yoon Bok In), Dad ( Jang Hyun Sung), Uncle ( Jun Suk Chan) these three helped me a lot. In HITTG there were a lot of actors with a theatre background, so I got a lot of acting guidance. Previously having stood on the theatre stage I felt that it was really useful, so I was really happy to have met the seniors. Personally I would want to stand on the theatre stage again.” Like that, she hinted that she would like to stand again on the theatre stage in the future.

GSY revealed about the scriptwriter Jung Sung Joo and the Director Ahn Pan Seok, “ Every time the actors receive the script we would be really astonished and say, ‘How does the scriptwriter think of such dialogues?’ During filming the director would have already thought out the sequences, so we can quickly and enjoyable carry out the filming.”

Following GSY said, “After being casted for HITTG all the actors gathered together, the director said to me, ‘You’re not like an actor in the 20-somethings, you say what’s on your mind, and when you perform you don’t pretend to be cute, its good. So I chose you’ Even among the actors he gave me such a compliment, it was such an honor” expressing her gratefulness towards the director Ahn Pan Seok.

Also, GSY who is diligently acting the role of Seo Neo-ri in HITTG, she is also part of MBC’s WGM, and is also scheduled to play the character of Empress Yuan in the upcoming October SBS Drama Six Flying dragons, anticipating her return to the drama scene once again.

-end of part 1-

(Interview 2) GSY “My younger sister YSY, was envious of me becoming an SM trainee”

GSY showed her exceptionally loving relationship with her sister Yoo Jung Yeon

In the drama “I love Lee Tae-ri” when GSY first challenged performing, she wasn’t yet an actress but a trainee who had dreams of becoming a singer. Also, GSY had spent 7 years in SM entertainment as a trainee, where her name continuously appeared in the list of new girl group for debut.

In the Interview with Sportstoday on the 5th, she expressed that “ While being a trainee I had dreams of being both a singer and an actor. During the training period the emphasis is more towards preparing as a singer, the production ‘I love Lee Tae-ri’ was when I acted for the first time and first had the thought, ‘I want to walk on the path as an actor’. In front of the cameras, under the lights, because I liked standing before the camera so my desire for performing also increased, so I turned to the path of an actor”

Regarding her sister Yoo Jung Yeon, who is currently in JYP girl group survival competition Mnet’s sixteen, GSY expressed that “My sister had dreams of becoming a singer since young. So when I was experiencing trainee life she was very envious of me” and pouted. “Because she is my sister of course it would be good if the results are good. She wants to do better than me, so I am thankful and it feels good” boasting of the good relationship she shares with her sister.

Also towards the praise that they are a pair of “superior sisters” she expressed that “because our parents want to see both of us appear on tv, so if we do well they will be happy. Calling us ‘superior sisters’ makes me feel good” revealing her bright smile while explaining.

-end of part 2-

(Interview 3) GSY “ When we are not filming WGM, LJH and I still keep in contact”

GSY revealed that she keeps in contact with her virtual husband who she is coupled with in WGM

In the interview with sportstoday held on the 5th, GSY expressed that “even when we don’t film WGM, i keep in contact with JH oppa”

Following GSY expressed “towards the drama I am in, he helps monitor, I also monitor his performance in the drama he is in. When I meet him, I will ask ‘What did you film today? How was it?’, we also talk a lot about topics related to performing.”

Just like that she revealed her special passion for performing, GSY after ending the SBS Monday-Tuesday Drama HITTG was immediately confirmed to be part of SBS’s SFD. GSH expressed that towards challenging the genre of a historical drama, “ I had originally wanted to try a historical drama. Of course I am abit worried, but I am in the midst of learning” hinting that for her performance she is currently learning history.

Following GSY said, “During HITTG because I was working with such a good production team so 30 episodes felt short. This time although it is 50 episodes but it doesn’t feel very long. I am very happy to be able to be part of such a good production, and to be able to act up till next year i am very happy. I always thought that it would be good to be busy, not that I am very busy at this moment I feel very happy” expressing her passion towards performing.

Also GSY expressed “I want to become a steady and reliable actor. I want to become an actor that even if standing alone, I won’t be wavered but will be able to bloom. I like lotuses, so I want to become an actor that is like a lotus. Lotuses are a type of beautiful flower that is able to bloom even in the mud, I want to become a person that is able to bloom beautifully no matter where I go” presenting her burden towards becoming a capable.

-end of part 3-

Guest mizu_nguyen

11701117_1383760025264043_36724214866555

I continue to find  pictures of her I haven't seen before and I always have the same thought how did SM ever let her go?  I am sure they must be asking their selves the same thing.  She has been keeping busy with modeling, WGM, and preparing for her new drama Six Flying Dragons  etc......which I believe she will show even more how talented she really is.  In this world filled with plastic looks and over exposed bodies and shallow hearts what she brings is FRESH, Clean and most of all different.  Where I come from a talent like her might be considered the perfect idea of the girl next door in her case Beautiful girl next door!  Either way she gives off a feeling of someone you would love to get to know. A quiet gentleness and softness in the way she shows herself.   But there is something even more that I see yet have never posted about.   She is someone who would be a great example to young girls all over the world. She understand the importance of hard work because she spent years trying to achieve her dreams and while others would have given up she continued to move forward!  She understands the value of being in a loving family.  While always willing, ready to protect and support those she loves.  She understands the importance of education and even in preparing herself for her drama studying always trying to be better giving it her everything.  As she herself continues to move forward not only in age but in experience and take on new things in her life how she handles herself in those things will make all the difference!!  I am excited for her and her future it's like watching the nights sky and finding that perfect star.   That continues to get  brighter & brighter..............................

Oh my god, her eyes :o  Her eyes like a diamond :o  
By the way, I feel happy that she left SM Town. because every idol in SM is very very well-known and talented, but they will tired about schedules, training, scandals,..etc.. I dont want SY be like that

Guest rainmoon

Gong Seung Yeon reveals how much she can drink

August 11, 2015 @ 2:17 am

gong-seung-yeon_1439235570_af_org.jpg

Whether they're measuring waist size, how many coins fit on a collarbone, and how much you can drink, Koreans are always measuring something!

On KBS 2TV's 'Hello' on August 10, lovely actress Gong Seung Yeon made an appearance and listened to a girl fret over her sister who would get too drunk.  Hearing this, she replied, "I can also drink a fair bit," revealing she can tolerate a bottle and a half of soju.

The MCs joked, "If you talk like that, it means you drink more than a bottle and a half."Shin Dong Yup teased a flustered Gong Seung Yeon with, "That probably means she drinks from two and a half to three bottles."

Guest Choco1Luv

from @nevill

found on twitter some information about GSY character

CMxXDDrWIAA50HR.jpg

CMxXDDzWsAAbSNL.jpg

cr: as tagged

from @Lyricalstars

Gong Seung Yeon to Perform a Sexy Dance for CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun

CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon will spend their last few moments together in a special way before going their separate ways. 

Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon′s trip to Jeju Island will be revealed on the August 22 episode of MBC′s We Got Married.

Gong Seung Yeon to Perform a Sexy Dance for CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun

After dinner, Gong Seung Yeon disappears for a moment, leaving Lee Jong Hyun in the living room by himself. She then reappears as music plays in the background and begins to dance sexily, as Lee Jong Hyun looks on surprised before bursting into laughter. 

In the middle of dancing, however, Gong Seung Yeon suddenly stops before recalling her performance, saying "Can I do the dance over again?" 

Lee Jong Hyun then says, "I′m going to put it in my phone and watch it over and over again" and "I′ve discovered your sensuality."

The story behind Gong Seung Yeon′s sexy dance for Lee Jong Hyun will be revealed on the August 22 episode of We Got Married

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96995/gong-seung-yeon-to-perform-a-sexy-dance-for-cnblues-lee-jong-hyun

Guest kimmmm1234

dear @kimmmm1234  I'm waiting for your translation... thanks in advance..

from @freelyruth 

News  on 17 Aug, anyone share this already? http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201508250100245320017424&ServiceDate=20150824

'우결' 하차 공승연, 사극 컴백 "한복 잘 어울리겠죠?" (인터뷰)

배우 공승연이 스포츠조선을 찾아 포즈를 취했다.공승연은 '육룡이 나르샤'를 준비 중이다. 허상욱 기자 wook@sportschosun.com/2015.06.11/

오는 10월 SBS 사극 드라마 '육룡이 나르샤'로 돌아오는 연기자 공승연은 요즘 원경왕후가 될 준비에 한창이다.

MBC 예능 '우리 결혼했어요'(우결)를 통해 꾸준히 얼굴을 비추었지만, 드라마 준비에 전념하기 위해 하차도 결심했다.

"어렸을 때 가야금을 해서 한복도 많이 입어보고 쪽진 머리도 많이 해봤어요. 그래도 어떤 이미지로 가야할지 사진을 많이 찾아보고 있죠. 사극도 잘 어울릴 것 같지 않나요?" 

갈색 눈이 동양적 이미지보다는 서구 이미지와 더 비슷한데, 가야금을 뜯었다고 하니 단아한 느낌도 보이는 것 같다.

공식석상에서 그가 보여주는 스타일링 역시 지극히 여성스러운 원피스 룩 아닌가. 하지만 정작 그가 가장 즐겨 입는 옷차림은 청바지에 박시한 티셔츠란다.

"평소의 저는'샤랄라'와는 거리가 멀어요. 트레이닝 복에 박스 티, 운동화 신는 것을 가장 좋아하죠.

" 달리기를 좋아해서 무명 시절에는 무턱대고 한강에 나가 달렸다고 한다. 천천히 오래 뛰는 것은 잘 못하지만 엄청 빠른 속도로 쓰러질 때까지 뛰는 것을 즐긴단다.

그러다 버스 안에서 혼자 멀미를 해 쓰러진 적도 있었다고. "그때 정말 아무도 도와주시는 분이 없어서 서글프기도 했어요"라고 말은 하면서도 밝게 웃는다.

전작 드라마 '풍문으로 들었소'가 상당한 화제작이었고, '우결'의 인기도 높았기에 요즘은 알아보는 사람들이 많겠다는 말에 "선뜻 말을 걸지는 않으세요.

'풍문'할 때는 식당이나 슈퍼에서 '봄이 언니다'라며 알아보시는 분들도 계셨지만, 불편할 정도는 아니에요.

요즘도 버스나 지하철을 자주 타고 다니는데 먼저 말 거는 분은 그리 많지 않으시고요"라고 답한다. 정말 그의 평소 스타일은 털털하고 무던한 편인가 보다. 

언젠가는 '가면'의 수애가 도전한 1인2역이나, 센 역할 특히 오토바이 액션신을 소화할 수 있는 터프한 여형사 역에도 도전하고 싶다고 말하는 공승연은 아무래도 반전 기질이 엿보인다.

그래도 당장은 '육룡이 나르샤'에서 맡은 원경왕후 역에 전념하고 있다. "10월부터 시작되는데 50부작이에요. 2015년의 남은 시간을 모두 '육룡이 나르샤'와 함께 하게 됐죠.

연기 갈증을 풀 수 있는 작품이 되지 않을까 싶어요." 사실 그는 오디션을 보고 확답을 받기 전 실존인물인 원경왕후의 능을 찾아가 기도를 드렸다.

"태종과 원경왕후께 '연기를 하게 된다면 제가 누가 되지 않도록 힘을 주세요'라고 기도를 드렸죠. 정말 제가 하게 됐다는 소식을 듣고는 부담도 됐어요.

그 유명한 '용의 눈물'에서 최명길 선배님이 워낙 독보적으로 연기하신 캐릭터잖아요. 그래도 잘 해낼 수 있도록 준비 많이 할 거예요." 

그는 이번 드라마 캐스팅에 전작 '풍문'의 영향이 컸다고 털어놓았다. 안판석 감독을 비롯해 이 드라마로 인연을 맺은 이들에게 너무나 감사하단다.

"'풍문'의 영향이 컸어요. '육룡이 나르샤'로 이어지게 된 것도 '풍문' 때문이지만, 많은 것을 배울 수 있게 된 작품이에요.

현장에 갈 때마다 연기를 비롯해 다양한 주제로 감독님 , 선배들과 이야기를 나눌 수 있었죠. 정말, 영화, 철학 등 많은 이야기를 함께 나누었던 그런 작품이니

'풍문'은 제게 뜻깊은 재산이 된 작품이네요. 아참, '풍문' 팀이 과거에 '밀회'를 했던 팀이잖아요. 그래서 유아인 선배와 제가 함께 연기하게 된 것도 축하해주셨어요.

모든 스태프 분들이 유아인 선배에 대해 좋은 말씀을 많이 해주시더라고요." 

지금 이 빛을 보기 전까지 대형기획사 연습생으로 숨죽여 살아야 했던 시간이 무려 6년이다. 힘들었던 순간도 많았으나, 지나고 보니 모두 감사한 과거다.

새로운 미래를 향해 성큼 걸어들어가는 공승연. 이 핑크빛 미래의 여배우를 보니, 괜히 기분이 좋아진다. 

배선영기자 sypova@sportschosun.com

- Copyrightsⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

this is an old interview that SY had with sportschosun. theres not new content, the journalist basically rewrote the article in light of the news that JH/SY couple is stepping down from wgm. I have a few translation requests for SY's articles. So i may or may not get to this. I was thinking of translating her instagram posts instead actually. 

Guest Choco1Luv

dear @kimmmm1234  I'm waiting for your translation... thanks in advance..

from @freelyruth 

News  on 17 Aug, anyone share this already? http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201508250100245320017424&ServiceDate=20150824

this is an old interview that SY had with sportschosun. theres not new content, the journalist basically rewrote the article in light of the news that JH/SY couple is stepping down from wgm. I have a few translation requests for SY's articles. So i may or may not get to this. I was thinking of translating her instagram posts instead actually. 

thank you dear..:)

Guest Choco1Luv

Spoiler

Won Bin and Gong SeungYeon for Center Pole 2015 F/W making video

.facebook.com/CENTERPOLE.SNS/videos/vb.617953814901009/1101869453176107/?type=2&theater 

CNN8-yLUsAApSiU.jpg

CNN8-xBUAAAVML9.jpg

CNN8-6HU8AAaW3S.jpg

CNN8-5bUEAAZ7yc.png

CNN-JS0UsAA30X4.jpg

CNN-JSwUkAAjjJ7.jpg

Won Bin and Gong SeungYeon for Center Pole 2015 F/W http://

blog.naver.com/centerpolekr/220461128044 

CNOAYKrUAAAKnZk.jpg

CNOAYEsUAAAOzZc.jpg

CNOAYGwUEAEXpad.jpg

CNOAX9IUAAEDRSC.jpg

Center Pole new banner

CNOA60rUAAAEjKb.png

•  

Guest rainmoon

@valentvcd no I don't believe that's SY... Looks like a child actres. As far as I know SY has not started filming yet. :)

Archived