• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to Gong Seung Yeon 공승연 - Upcoming Drama: Flower Crew
  • 4 weeks later...

I started to take notice of her through this new drama. While waiting for new episodes weekly, I went on to watch her older shows. She look so unique and pretty. I must say she is so slim for this show. Hope she can gain back a little more weight. She is really very good to watch in WGM, can't believe its a virtual dating program, they look so good together. I must say her acting improve a lot through the years, she din sing too badly and she can dance too!

• 1 month later...

Words cannot explain how much I love her. I first knew her from WGM and started follow her since then. She is such a gorgeous beauty with mesmerizing eyes and charming features. I love how she can portray different roles in different types of dramas. She is also a girl full of positive energy and a kindhearted animal lover. I truly hope that she can get more and more great lead role in the upcoming year. I can't wait to meet her in her next project. And as a Min Jae & Seung Yeon shipper, I secretly hope them date each other :D

• Guest changed the title to Gong Seung Yeon 공승연
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived