Gong Seung Yeon's fansign to a staff
cr. _aaaaation

where was she? when he met SY? the date is today? what is she doing now? where is she going get to meet that fan boy?

wahhh.. I miss her a lot.. really want to know what is she doing right now?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where was she? when he met SY? the date is today? what is she doing now? where is she going get to meet that fan boy?

wahhh.. I miss her a lot.. really want to know what is she doing right now?

haha, i would like to know too.. since her agency doesn't reveal her schedules, I rely to press releases and her fansites.hehehehehe..
I am new to this forum so I am not of a big help than posting related news about SY hahahahaha 

This pic was posted yesterday around 5:53 pm KST. He said something like "Sangryul brother ❤ Lani ㅠㅠ Thank you" @0seungyeon Next time I will be able to take a picture with you" 

She recently filmed a music video and this lucky fan/ staff might have asked a fansign during or after their filming, or if not in a different place..im not sure.. hehe..

@yan_nie thank you for your time and effort posting her of SY's updates.. :) I em excited for oct. 29 hehehe..

hahaha it's not much of a help but thank you.. I just watched running man..I think I just skipped and skipped and only watched her screen time hahahah!! Seung Yeon really is daebak.. her team won!

Seung Yeon is active in IG now hehehe.. liking her sister's post..very supportive unnie..  (i posted on the wrong thread lately! hahaha..)

HAHAHA!! It's okey.. I was about to post the same about it there and it happened we use the same font I got confused too!!

Seung Yeon is active in IG now hehehe.. liking her sister's post..very supportive unnie..  (i posted on the wrong thread lately! hahaha..)

HAHAHA!! It's okey.. I was about to post it there and it happens we use the same font I got confused too!!

It's embarassing I just crashed in. I should edit my post? Maybe replace it. Really? that's a default font and I use android phone cause I'm more familiar with it. Jungyeon will soon debut right? how excited could she be? I could not imagine Seung Yeon as an Idol hahahaha

@yan_nie thank you for your time and effort posting her of SY's updates.. :) I em excited for oct. 29 hehehe..

me too excited for oct 29.. but sometimes (mostly) i am feeling sad coz SY rarely update her fb or IG.. we do get many news about her but rarely exactly from her, like selca.. she often online on IG, liking many posts but dont bother to update her IG.. everyday i've been refreshing my IG like every minutes ( i must be crazy ) but no update.. i am hopeless.. 

me too excited for oct 29.. but sometimes (mostly) i am feeling sad coz SY rarely update her fb or IG.. we do get many news about her but rarely exactly from her, like selca.. she often online on IG, liking many posts but dont bother to update her IG.. everyday i've been refreshing my IG like every minutes ( i must be crazy ) but no update.. i am hopeless.. 

same goes with me.. I miss her beautiful face kekekeke.. I dunno, maybe she just don't feel like posting selcas nowadays hahahaha. let's just wait she will soon update!!

I hope the music video and SSH's album will be a success!!

HAHAHA!! It's okey.. I was about to post it there and it happens we use the same font I got confused too!!

It's embarassing I just crashed in. I should edit my post? Maybe replace it. Really? that's a default font and I use android phone cause I'm more familiar with it. Jungyeon will soon debut right? how excited could she be? I could not imagine Seung Yeon as an Idol hahahaha

Haha yah, it's a default font. Anyways, I sent you a message hope you're ok with it. LOL

Jungyeon will soon debut, yes and Yoo Family is excited for sure. 
Me too, I am thankful SY has chosen the actress route rather being an idol. hahahaha

It's up to you yan. I sent you a message hope you're ok with it. LOL

Jungyeon will soon debut, yes and Yoo Family is excited for sure. 
Me too, I am thankful SY has chosen the actress route rather being an idol. hahahaha

I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just for me, being an actress suits her well.

ken, just read your message. I won't commit since I have no fixed schedule and my english is not good. hahaha 

After looking at a lot of photos last night of SY I can hardly wait to see her in 6FD and I know it's going to be amazing....

12112005_1512339822418767_3404325042056212096156_1512342065751876_3232060298518512107271_1512342935751789_13018053760819

Credit & Thanks to Konashi for amazing work..... :wub:

TWICE's Jungyeon talks about her older sister, actress Gong Seung Yeon

October 20, 2015 @ 8:19 am

twice-jungyeon_1445343150_af_org.jpg

Jungyeon of the newly debuted JYP Entertainment girl group TWICE opened up about her older sister, actress Gong Seung Yeon

At the debut showcase for TWICE on October 20, Jungyeon was asked to open up about her sister and how she feels about being linked with her. Though Jungyeon is fairly new to the scene, Gong Seung Yeon is an already debuted actress, who many may recognize as CNBLUE Jonghyun's onscreen wife from 'We Got Married'.

Jungyeon said, "My older sister's image and mine are different. She told me that if I just show my image just as it is, I'll be fine. The good thing about my sister debuting first is that my name rises with her in search rankings. I think it's good to have our names connected."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/twices-jungyeon-talks-about-her-older-sister-actress-gong-seung-yeon

Seungyeon During TWIICE's Showcase Event
photo credit to the respective owner

12120353_1081296761882339_542001502_n.jpCRzujGOUcAEy15z.jpgCRzuJtdVAAENyQj.jpg

Archived