[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowstorm87

To sum it all off, it's the what could have been that is still killing us, isn't it?

Never have I felt this way towards a drama, and I've been watching k-dramas for 15 years already.

Sighhh :(

Yup that’s mainly the problem. And I have to admit with what we were given – solid first 8 episodes and hints of what could have been in the remaining episodes – it was enough to make us so invested in YiBi and their story. There was so much untapped potential for YiBi and the other characters. NJH ended up with the short end of the stick after it ended even though he portrayed YA fine. It’s kind of frustrating so we’re holding onto hope that someday NJH and KSH will reunite for another production or that they will release deleted scenes that will show more YA development or YiBi moments. 

It would have been nice to see more the "No hope and no dream"/"No Answer" group (there should have been a funny scene of them receiving the punishment together after the English teacher found out about their brochure):

This promotional picture started everything for me. After seeing this, I knew I had to watch WAYS2015:

To sum it all off, it's the what could have been that is still killing us, isn't it?

Never have I felt this way towards a drama, and I've been watching k-dramas for 15 years already.

Yup that’s mainly the problem. And I have to admit with what we were given – solid first 8 episodes and hints of what could have been in the remaining episodes – it was enough to make us so invested in YiBi and their story. There was so much untapped potential for YiBi and the other characters. NJH ended up with the short end of the stick after it ended even though he portrayed YA fine. It’s kind of frustrating so we’re holding onto hope that someday NJH and KSH will reunite for another production or that they will release deleted scenes that will show more YA development or YiBi moments. 

It would have been nice to see more the "No hope and no dream"/"No Answer" group (there should have been a funny scene of them receiving the punishment together after the English teacher found out about their brochure):

This promotional picture started everything for me. After seeing this, I knew I had to watch WAYS2015:

omg I forgot all about that project group! You're always reminding me of the smallest scenes :) but now you've also instilled more dissatisfaction in me... 

Guest snowstorm87

omg I forgot all about that project group! You're always reminding me of the smallest scenes :) but now you've also instilled more dissatisfaction in me... 

HAHA. The most comforting thing is that YiBi is endgame. It was YiBi…
-    Before the beginning when the main drama poster was released with YiAn leading EB across the river
-    In the beginning when he hugged her
-    During her memory loss and after she recovered her memories
-    All throughout the moments that led to their early connection
-    During the darkest time in his life
-    After EunByul returned
-    Even when TK kept chasing her resulting in an overload of TaeBi moments
-    Even after Mr. Bear got kicked out 
-    Even with the shipping wars and the mysterious umbrella scene
-    After a 6 month time skip

WAYS2015’s main story is YiBi, the story of how YA showed EB what being cared for felt like and helped her out of her depressive state and of how EB’s reciprocation of his feelings allowed him to find his identity, grow as a person, and find the courage to swim again. The end of their story is the beginning of their new relationship. We can say it's YiBi even after the drama ended (i.e. Talk Concert and KSH uploading the pic of Mr. Bear) :) And nothing will change that (because there probably won't be a sequel or continuation).

Talk Concert clip. KSH walks in first then NJH followed by YSJ. Notice the screams were significantly louder after the boys walked on stage 

Hi Yibi shipper  too here. Wanting  to post  for a while but this new soompi features difficult for my tab.

I can't get enough of Yibi moments.. For the first time I've been re watching the same drama continuously. They're just .. so sweet..

what are your top 3 favorite YIBI moments? 

For me, in the following order:

3/ Episode 3 the scene where YiAn and EunBi play with the water before EunBi falls into the water and thus recovers her memory. The scene was great and they were both laughing. The climax of EunBi falling into the pool was impactful and I love seeing YiAn jump in to bring her out of the water. YiAn's face also show concern and his heart then already know she's not EunByul.

2/ Episode 9, the scene where YiAn goes to TongYoeng to check on EunByul's cremate. EunBi is ahead of him. YiAn sees EunBi crying at the sight of the kids. The bus depart and they look at each other. They were both so pretty there. 

1/ MY MOST FAVORITE! episode 2, the scene where Yian ran into EunBi while exercise. EunBi told him she automatically wake up at 5am with no alarm. The following conversation was about YiAn teasing her and such. That scene was so natural and cute. They continue their exercise routine after that and it's full of cuteness :D:D This Yibi moments to be was so natural that EUnBi is being herself (while thinking she's EunByul) and YiAn is being his cutest playful boy (NJH is best in this form!)

It was hard to pick out 3 since I like most of the Yibi scenes (they dont have many scenes together!) but these 3 are the ones I keep on replaying without getting tired of them :) 

my 3 favorite moments are :

3. Water hose fight, it's adorable beyond words. Their mutual attractions showed very well in that scene.

2. Their date in Namsan Tower. Eventhough she literally beg him to accompany her, but YA's expression said it all, deep down in his heart he really wanted it too. And when she said she will do everything to make him going back to his old days, doesn't it the meaning of love? How much we can give instead of receive.

3. And the best moment is when her chains fell off. Her trembling voice and tears displayed so beautifully. Also the way he ran into her melting my heart. With the soundtrack and slow motion making it the heartwarming scene.

And I want to add another one, the important moment and the one that make me hooked into them. Their first meet on hospital. Seeing he hugged her gave me a feeling he's a knight who will protect her at any cost, maybe because of their height difference? I love her face falls into his warm chest lol. And it's proven when he ran from competition to save her, it showed despite his anger to her, she is still important person to him to the point he abandoned the thing he cherished the most, swimming. It's the biggest sacrifice from the story. 

Han Yi An ♡ Lee Eun Bi || MIRRORS

Cr Pie_ 凡

I just can't get over this OTP :wub:

what are your top 3 favorite YIBI moments? 

3.- "Medal Moment" The last scene with the happy ending was perfect.

2.- "First Hug" The hug in hospital with "Reset" as bgm was the main reason I started this drama.

1.- "I can't go to you, so can't you come to me?" My heart was with YiBi from this moment.

My favourite moments:

1. First scene at the hospital when he said "I'll take two steps closer etc"

2. Bicycle scene

3.Deleted scene: She waves to him happily and he comes running to her laughing away. Wished this was in the drama!

So difficult to choose, but I try...

3. Water fight scene: Their chemistry was the best here. it reminded me Lie to me's coke kiss scene a bit. I almost waited how their playfulness become passion:D It's the same with YA's face touch (during morning-exercise scene or last bus medalback scene). I totally imagined that scene: He put a hood on her head, then he freezes because he sees EBi's cuteness and he wants to kiss her :) I think I saw the similar face-touch-become-cute scene in one of dramas, but I don't remember in which... I think in that he kissed her finally.

2. YA's bus confession (episode 15): They were so beautiful/handsome in their dress at night and their dialogue was so important (I wait longer, can I come to you again / and I realized that EBi got out YA from her "chingu" - friend group. Although at the same time I loved and hated Ebi's shyness. I loved because she showed her innocence, speciality but I hated it after TK's kiss because it was misleading. She missed the morning exercises and she wanted to get off! What??? No! Grrr... It was my first thought. BUT then she said to YA that she got love from him too as EByul, I understood her problem why she was coy and after this YA comforted her that he wants to do everything first with EBi (not EByul), I was so happy. And then she hugged back, it was so beautiful.

Plus I enjoyed that now YA pursues her and when he prevented her from get off, just I felt their chemistry, their glare to each other. Just it made my heart flustered :D 

1. Bicyle scene: I loved it, I can't say more. Just it was one of the best confessions. So special, appealing...

Although I liked the hospital scene too. Because of it I decided that I would watch this series (first I didn't want) and I became YiBi fan, The hospital scene is the fourth:D

@csancsy you're right, I forgot the bus scene, it's heartwarming too! 3 is not enough, at least 5 favorite moments kekeke...

@ZarraJae  omo omo am I missed something?  what deleted scene? Where's the link?

@zheisya Yes, 5 would be better. For me 4. hospital scene fully and 5. mourning scene ( children missing EBi and on the different bus how they look at each other from windows... Those feelings... Just... Just... killing me. So strong and moving... You can see the deleted scenes here on the 54 page (instagram videos) :) 

@ZarraJae Yes, those missing scenes (only two - bus stop, umbrella if I saw well)... I liked those, because it showed that YA is the only one for EBi and TK is out fully :D:D:D Although dialogue not so much, I understood why they missed it. At first it seems very cruel, but why he gave the umbrella to other?? Just that he can stick to EBi??? It's a bit ridiculous. Although I feel sorry a bit for deleting, because in the bus stop YA's laugh is catching, surprising and cute :) If only I could have heard his laughter a lot in the drama.

honestly I love all Yibi scenes, but my 3 favourite are :

1. Their last date. I love all their interaction here. The medal scene is so touching. The way eunbi said that she would do anything to YA even if means that she have to disapper is so beautiful yet sad but it showing that she really loves him.

2. All bus scenes lol. But my top favourite is bus scene in tongyeong when they were starring each other. This scene is so touching too especially after YA is tearing up. The ost was perfect

3. YA confession in ep 15. I like this scene because is showing that Eunbi-Yian have mutual feeling each other. It's YA's turn to say a confession after eunbi said it in bicycle scene. YA conffesion in this line : "Can I go to you again" and then he hug her made my heart fluttering, I love this scene so much. And when eunbi said that she is receiving love from said mom, the teacher, friends and YA after being eunbyul, I love the way she's not include YA as her friend.

@zheisya Guess u found the deleted scenes:). When I first saw them, I was ROFLMAO because it was such a huge slap in the face for the other ship and  especially when they kept demanding for the umbrella scene. Anyway, if   they  really do include them in the DVD I'd definitely get a copy!

How do I pick? I love all their moments!! 

3. First meeting and hug scene.

2. "I can't come to you, can you come to me?" scene.

1. The bus scene that exploded my heart! As soon as he grabbed her hands I was like "OMG" my heart started pounding like crazy!!!

Everyone has mentioned good scenes, but I really like the scene in episode 3 where she says goodbye to him.  You can tell how important he had become in such a short amount of time and how much it upset her to have to leave him.   Also when she talked to TK about YA being the person she wanted to tell the truth to most, but also the person she wanted to hide things from.   YA was always the one for her from the very beginning. 

The first hug though was what got me to ship YiBi though, just on a superficial level lol.   They look so great together.  

Mwahaha...  that's funny. But I simpatize with other shippers.  Several times I ended up rooting for non OTP and it's not easy. In the end I didn't bother to watch the ending or rewatching it.

I, once, only once rooted for TK. For just a moment. Bus scene... It was very-very strong. YA saw them and run than an crazy chaser to stop the bus with that strange, persistent expression on his face. Then inside TK asked EBi (can I be one...) with that deep emotion and I lost. The scene was the biggest mistake, because of it more people supported TaeKwang and the bus was YiBi's place and TK "stole" it. I felt in that moment: YiBi pair is in danger, danger, danger than the alert :D BUT this attraction for him was gone quickly when he "interfered" YiBi's date (Mr. Bear), then this deteriorated gradually when he didn't accept the rejection and he went to the Love House then he became pitiful, crying puppy...

Archived