[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

Guest phichul

the umbrellas scene (deleted scene). yes its kinda cruel for TK, but like somepeople here said, its not Ebi false because TK give away his umbrella so he can be one umbrella with eunbi. and at that time Ebi might feel the urge to follow YA to clear all things between them?

If for someppl Ebi in that scene look the same as TK who still chase after Ebi after multiple rejection (lost puppy) 

for me, she keep follow YA bcs she need to clear up the missunderstanding between them, ebi feel worried,sad,guilty, and want to cheer him up after he injured n cant swim again bcs of her. YA reject her (not in romantic thing) its because he need time to clear up his mind,and he is still so confuse with the whole thing,he need time. its different with Ebi rejected TK (bcs Ebi doesnt has same feel as TK has for her)

So, its different!

from one cut-scene and make someppl look at Ebi as someone who abandon her friend? (maybe at that time she really feel the urge to clear thing with YA) hem.. she accompany TK when he is sick tho.. :huh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@snowstorm87 so glad to have you on YiBi sides hehehehehe your writing and analysis are amazing :) I enjoy reading them very much. I agree with you about the gaps. Sometimes transitions in the drama change so abruptly, it's not too smooth. It's a live-shooting so I feel the burden to try to edit as fast to fit the deadline is surreal and obviously difficult to keep up the consistency, I wonder why they always put themselves in such tight schedule? 

One more things that bother me is when YiAn discover the sticky note on his bag which said "Fighting, Han YiAn!" it was EunBi right? YiAn's reaction back then was a bit strange, as he runs out to look for whoever left the note. And everyone else was speculating that the note was from EunByul (which is impossible btw).

At the end, in episode 16 when YiAn was in the competition with injured shoulder, there's a brief monologue from EunBi which identical to the note (hymne = be strong or something like that) it was so brief (in 2 seconds) that it's hardly noticeable. So this is the part where people know that the note was from EunBi. 

But I never get why the note was important.. 

eventho it seems that only the minority likes han yi ahn character, but joohyuk is gaining popularity as well (not only sungjae)... he has more followers in instagram now, and the number of people who likes his instagram posts are increasing...

Is joohyuk wellknown enough in korea? School 2015 is the one that bring me to him, wew... i really hope the sequel of school2015 because i think there are so many things that I want to know more about the character, i miss them... =(

edit:

I actually a lil bit feel disappointed with eunbi in ep 15 : the way she react after TK kiss her cheek, the way she treats yiahn on morning exercise, n when she suddenly wants to get off of the bus after yiahn confess his feeling. maybe she has a lot goin on in her head (YA EBY relationship, TK, etc), but i almost think that on ep 15 my ship is already sinking...

most of TK shippers are so full of themselves, until now i dont get it why They couldn't admit if YIBI shippers' comments are true. they need to be fair in judging everything. it makes me sad because no matter how team YIBI try to explain what happened, they always deny it and make another excuse. its so difficult and heartbreaking talking to them.

@tikhagahara I'm not sure that I want the sequel. I'm afraid that the writers will make YA-EBi break up and EBi paired with TK... If TK would go out with other girl and we can get YA-EBi sweet date scenes, their relationship' development, I don't protest.

Yes, in the 15 EBi was very annoying. When YA asked her phone on the morning exercise, she extremely hesitated. I told in myself: Give the damn phone to him, he wants the number, you idiot :) Before 15th I hoped that already in the beginning they would finish the love triangle with that kiss, and we can get some cute date scenes, but when I saw EBi's reaction to TK's kiss I knew that the writers are cruel and they will not give the reply until last moment.

I wasn't afraid of sinking, I knew that TK-EBi pair is impossible, it would ruin the story but I saw the writers' trolling with EBi's no reply plus TaeBi scenes for the ratings. And it was tiring to pull out the pity card (with his dad's arrest, his sickness, why his mom left him in the hospital??? not logical, etc...). It is the saddest, that I'm sure that TK or TaeBi fans wouldn't given up the series because of YA-EBi dating if TK had more funny interaction with classmates, YA - bromance (for example eating scene with him, his father was interesting). But they didn't take the risk they had to force more TaeBi scenes, and it became pathetic... So I understand TaeBi fans' frustration a bit, 15th episode gave full hope for them...

@snowstorm87 thank you for the fanfic!  Love it and hope you write more:)

I'm re watching the drama.   There is at least 1 scene that I now have a different perspective.  It's between YA and EBy when he gave her the gold medal. During their conversation he says something like "before you know with your mind it turns out your heart already knows".... I just realized he's talking about his feelings for EB!  Through this experience he learned that with love his heart knew before his mind ( that's why he was so confused).  Lol brings that whole scene into a different light because he was realizing too he had just a crush on EBy and it was different from the "real" thing.

Guest snowstorm87

@nen101

I really like the scene where EB is stepping forward to YA. We can see that YA isn’t used to this and he’s looking at her with nervous anticipation, not knowing what she’s going to say next. NJH did a great job in this scene because his facial muscles subtly change, showing his nervousness. And the moment she tells him that she’s hungry, his face changes again and lets out a sigh of relief because he thought she was going to something more serious. His nervousness and startled expression reminds me of EB’s reaction in library in ep 6 when YA helps grab a book for her and she suddenly sees him when she turns around.

I’m glad how YA decided to stop confessing with medal after three failed attempts (he probably learned). He confessed to her in ep 15 without a medal, and he didn’t hand her the medal in the last episode until after she told him that she likes him when the timing was right.  

@kaqueski

When I was a silent lurker on the main thread, I really enjoyed reading your comments. You were one of the few YiBi shippers trying to point out the obvious. 

I always wondered about the note too. It was really important because that was the turning point of YA’s anger. The mystery aspect was fine since it stirred up debate about who wrote the note when logically it can only be EB. EunByul had no idea about his injury and she had other problems. His coach, swimming teammates, and other classmates had already left so they can’t be the one to write the note. And EB was confirmed to have written the note at the end when she silently tells him “Be strong.”

But what bothered me about that they didn’t reveal what YiAn was thinking at that scene or when he searched frantically for her, which came at the cost of maintaining the mystery. 

I think this is another case of missing gaps that we’re supposed to infer. One explanation was that YiAn was surprised that EB might still be near the gym and wondered if she was waiting for him. He wanted to say something to her so that’s why he looked around for her. I think her words to him about her darkest time and how she doesn’t want to see him going down that path finally sunk in for him. Notice that he just walks away from that scene rather than tells her to stop talking because it was too much for him to process at that moment. He probably went to the locker room and thought it for a long time. He realized the significance of how much courage it took EB to talk about her past and he was surprised to see the note because he thought EB left a long time ago. After seeing the note, he finally understood why EB was so persistent in helping him. It wasn’t pity or guilt, she truly cared about him and can understand his feelings because she was there before. EB continued this conversation at the Namsan Tower and her words really moved YA at that time because we see flashbacks of him thinking about her words several times.

That’s the only explanation I can think of but the production failed to show a scene of YA feeling conflicted in the locker room, thinking about her words. We don’t know what YA wanted to say to EB after that because she was still in shock over being locked in the classroom. And I think in addition to her words finally reaching him, he saw a vulnerable EB in front him so he was no longer angry at her and placed his arm around her shoulder because he cares a lot about her.

Guest ya_awestruckk_stv

I miss yibi :( all of your analysis are awesome ! It made me notice things that I didn't notice before . I don't think I can think so well like all of you . What made me annoyed is whenever I see people saying that Yian is in the way of their OT ship when in actual fact , TK was the one that got in the way of yibi most of the time since yibi is meant to be, right from the beginning .  

Guest ya_awestruckk_stv

eventho it seems that only the minority likes han yi ahn character, but joohyuk is gaining popularity as well (not only sungjae)... he has more followers in instagram now, and the number of people who likes his instagram posts are increasing...

Is joohyuk wellknown enough in korea? School 2015 is the one that bring me to him, wew... i really hope the sequel of school2015 because i think there are so many things that I want to know more about the character, i miss them... =(

edit:

I actually a lil bit feel disappointed with eunbi in ep 15 : the way she react after TK kiss her cheek, the way she treats yiahn on morning exercise, n when she suddenly wants to get off of the bus after yiahn confess his feeling. maybe she has a lot goin on in her head (YA EBY relationship, TK, etc), but i almost think that on ep 15 my ship is already sinking...

most of TK shippers are so full of themselves, until now i dont get it why They couldn't admit if YIBI shippers' comments are true. they need to be fair in judging everything. it makes me sad because no matter how team YIBI try to explain what happened, they always deny it and make another excuse. its so difficult and heartbreaking talking to them.

I think he is well known in korea . Yes , his popularity indeed increased hehe . I also got to know him through this drama. He's like my dream guy *.* 

anyway, I'm disappointed in her too in that ep but I think it's because maybe she felt sorry for him ? I don't know . I wonder why she acted that way too .the way she acted around Yi An is maybe because she thought her sister likes him and felt insecure thinking that yian only likes her because he thought she was Eunbyul and she didn't think he would actually like her . But even so , her feelings for Yi an didn't change and yibi is the endgame <3

i am hoping for a sequel too . I would love to see yibi as an official couple and would love to see them being all lovey dovey with each other . Also, hoping to see a kiss between them that we so badly wanted . 

It's pointless explaining to those rude shippers . I feel like they only care about their own ship and TK , they will say the ending is good only if their ship ends up together . What they failed to see was that the ending was actually inspiring and they failed to see the actual storyline of the whole drama . They are seriously too caught up in their ship ...

Guest snowstorm87

The shipping war was a result of the two competing storylines/interpretations in WAYS2015. It depended on whom you were rooting for. Did you see EB and YA as the main characters who had mutual feelings for each. Or did you see TK and EunByul as the misunderstood main characters and root for them to end up with EB and YA, respectively? And the shipping war became fierce because everyone was nervous about the endgame couple(s). The endgame would reveal which storyline the writers/production were actually telling.

The first two episodes and the initial interpretation of YA and EunByul’s characters and relationship were very important in setting the tone for how viewers saw the rest of the drama, and it made them pick which storyline they were seeing. Once viewers picked one side, it was too difficult to see things on the other side. But with little information about EunByul and YA’s relationship presented in the first two episodes, we were forced to make an interpretation fast even though both interpretations were valid in the beginning.

For YiBi shippers, we saw that EunByul secretly listened to YA’s swimming competition, but that wasn’t significant. That was just part of EunByul’s character in maintaining her cool exterior. She would have done the same if it were SongJoo or ShiJin. During their fight in Tongyeong, YiBi shippers placed more importance on EunByul’s words about growing up and changing as well as how the scene emphasizes that she takes a step back from YA, but he fails to understand what she’s trying to tell him. When YA hugs EB thinking she’s EunByul in episode 2, we saw that as YA’s missed timing with EunByul. The fact that he disregards her words about changing with “So what?” just emphasized that he still didn’t understand her meaning. With this interpretation, further interactions and hints of YA/EunByul just further reinforced EunByul’s words that summarized their relationship, so we had a feeling that they would not work out. It was acceptable for YA and EB to be together, and every little YA/EB hint and interaction after that made us support them even more.

However, the OT ship saw EunByul secretly listening to YA’s swimming competition as a sign that she likes him, but she’s keeping it a secret under her cool exterior. They placed more emphasis on YA’s words when he told EunByul: “Why do your words sound more like ‘please don’t leave me alone’”? If they zoomed more into YA’s words, then EunByul’s words about changing/growing up were ignored. This would make it seem as if YA is the only person who truly understands EunByul because of their 10 year friendship and he should keep pursuing her because she does have feelings for him (secretly listening to his competition). That would make the hug scene in episode 2 a YA/EunByul moment instead because he’s showing determination in disregarding her words with “So what?” and choosing to chase after her even though she’s pushing him away. If viewers chose this story to see, they felt angry at YA as if he betrayed that “10 year love” and that he should have kept that same mindset in disregarding her words with “So what?” after EunByul returned and they could not un-see this story. With this interpretation, all the YA/EB hints later didn’t actually indicate a YA-EB endgame. So if YA/EunByul were meant to be all along, it would make more sense for TK to end up with EB and the YA/EB moments/hints were just a distraction from the two endgame couples. All the YA/EB moments after that wouldn’t make sense and viewers would zoom into any detail that might point to TK/EB and YA/EunByul. 

As for the reactions to the ending, imagine that we find out the bike scene wasn’t all that significant and the more important scene in episode 7 was TK asking EB, “One person who calls you by your real name. Can I be that person?” Wouldn’t you feel like you were watching a different drama?

Guest ya_awestruckk_stv

Look at NJH's laugh after KSH laughed . So adorable!!! *.* sungjae too

Can nam Joo hyuk and Kim so Hyun just date each other already , they are perfect <3 I can't stop thinking about them and I really wanna see more of their moments . Like behind the scenes footage 

Guest ya_awestruckk_stv

The shipping war was a result of the two competing storylines/interpretations in WAYS2015. It depended on whom you were rooting for. Did you see EB and YA as the main characters who had mutual feelings for each. Or did you see TK and EunByul as the misunderstood main characters and root for them to end up with EB and YA, respectively? And the shipping war became fierce because everyone was nervous about the endgame couple(s). The endgame would reveal which storyline the writers/production were actually telling.

The first two episodes and the initial interpretation of YA and EunByul’s characters and relationship were very important in setting the tone for how viewers saw the rest of the drama, and it made them pick which storyline they were seeing. Once viewers picked one side, it was too difficult to see things on the other side. But with little information about EunByul and YA’s relationship presented in the first two episodes, we were forced to make an interpretation fast even though both interpretations were valid in the beginning.

For YiBi shippers, we saw that EunByul secretly listened to YA’s swimming competition, but that wasn’t significant. That was just part of EunByul’s character in maintaining her cool exterior. She would have done the same if it were SongJoo or ShiJin. During their fight in Tongyeong, YiBi shippers placed more importance on EunByul’s words about growing up and changing as well as how the scene emphasizes that she takes a step back from YA, but he fails to understand what she’s trying to tell him. When YA hugs EB thinking she’s EunByul in episode 2, we saw that as YA’s missed timing with EunByul. The fact that he disregards her words about changing with “So what?” just emphasized that he still didn’t understand her meaning. With this interpretation, further interactions and hints of YA/EunByul just further reinforced EunByul’s words that summarized their relationship, so we had a feeling that they would not work out. It was acceptable for YA and EB to be together, and every little YA/EB hint and interaction after that made us support them even more.

However, the OT ship saw EunByul secretly listening to YA’s swimming competition as a sign that she likes him, but she’s keeping it a secret under her cool exterior. They placed more emphasis on YA’s words when he told EunByul: “Why do your words sound more like ‘please don’t leave me alone’”? If they zoomed more into YA’s words, then EunByul’s words about changing/growing up were ignored. This would make it seem as if YA is the only person who truly understands EunByul because of their 10 year friendship and he should keep pursuing her because she does have feelings for him (secretly listening to his competition). That would make the hug scene in episode 2 a YA/EunByul moment instead because he’s showing determination in disregarding her words with “So what?” and choosing to chase after her even though she’s pushing him away. If viewers chose this story to see, they felt angry at YA as if he betrayed that “10 year love” and that he should have kept that same mindset in disregarding her words with “So what?” after EunByul returned and they could not un-see this story. With this interpretation, all the YA/EB hints later didn’t actually indicate a YA-EB endgame. So if YA/EunByul were meant to be all along, it would make more sense for TK to end up with EB and the YA/EB moments/hints were just a distraction from the two endgame couples. All the YA/EB moments after that wouldn’t make sense and viewers would zoom into any detail that might point to TK/EB and YA/EunByul. 

As for the reactions to the ending, imagine that we find out the bike scene wasn’t all that significant and the more important scene in episode 7 was TK asking EB, “One person who calls you by your real name. Can I be that person?” Wouldn’t you feel like you were watching a different drama?

Couldnt agree more !!

Guest snowstorm87

the umbrellas scene (deleted scene). yes its kinda cruel for TK, but like somepeople here said, its not Ebi false because TK give away his umbrella so he can be one umbrella with eunbi. and at that time Ebi might feel the urge to follow YA to clear all things between them?

If for someppl Ebi in that scene look the same as TK who still chase after Ebi after multiple rejection (lost puppy) 

for me, she keep follow YA bcs she need to clear up the missunderstanding between them, ebi feel worried,sad,guilty, and want to cheer him up after he injured n cant swim again bcs of her. YA reject her (not in romantic thing) its because he need time to clear up his mind,and he is still so confuse with the whole thing,he need time. its different with Ebi rejected TK (bcs Ebi doesnt has same feel as TK has for her)

So, its different!

from one cut-scene and make someppl look at Ebi as someone who abandon her friend? (maybe at that time she really feel the urge to clear thing with YA) hem.. she accompany TK when he is sick tho.. :huh:

I think some made the same argument that EB was a bad friend in ep 8. I don't even know if she considered him anything more than an acquaintance/classmate until much later on. He kind of just pushed in his way into her life even though he turned out to be a great friend. 

And I just wanted to share more thoughts about the arguments that TK and YA were being possessive. In ep 8, TK randomly waits to talk to her at the bus stop after her date with YA, and YA’s character was attacked in that scene. It was understandable for TK to want to talk to someone because he didn’t have anyone else and EB was the first to acknowledge him as a person. But that was bad timing and it was unfair for him to interrupt YA-EB. It was also unfair of TK to provoke YA at that moment. It was wrong of YA to grab TK’s throat, but it was out of anger, frustration, jealously, and protectiveness. Before TK met EB, he started a lot of fights and trouble and his reputation wasn’t good among his classmates. YA also remembered that TK had fought with GiTae and unintentionally shoved EB aside, hurting her arm. YA’s throat grab was wrong, yes, but it was also done out of his protective instinct to warn TK to not mess around with EunByul (EB). This was YA’s main concern so that’s why we see a scene of YA warning TK to not hurt EunByul (EB) outside the coffee store.

That scene is mirrored at the beginning of episode 12 when YA is walking EB home, and TK sees them. But YA and TK’s roles were reversed. He was being protective and he was worried about EB so his action of grabbing EB’s backpack from YA and telling her to go inside was understandable. He was really worried something happened to her and he needed to ask her about the Jung SooIn case. It was strange for TK to see YA walking with EB because he thought that YA hated EB now. And we have to remember that TK witnessed EB crying really hard in the hospital after YA yelled at her. Because EB was not in the condition to talk at that time, it was reasonable for TK to assume it was YA’s fault. And although YA probably had a lot on his mind, it was wrong for him to not explain the situation to TK even if YA was still confused about his feelings.  

Maybe a part of YA wasn’t convinced that TK-EB’s friendship was entirely mutual. I don’t think he realized that their friendship was more mutual than he thought until later in episode 12 when he observed EB following TK outside the classroom to the rooftop. And he later found out from EunByul that TK followed EB to Tongyeong. So that’s why YA acknowledged TK-EB’s friendship by informing TK of his intentions to pursue her. 

After this development, I didn’t like the wrist-grabbing scene in the last episode. But I think they omitted something or intentionally left gaps in the narrative to leave some ambiguity in the LT. For me, something was missing that was needed to better connect what happened after YA confessed to EB in ep 15, YA texting her later, wrist-grabbing scene, EunByul asking YA if he met with EB, and their bridge scene in the last episode. 

And I think it’s mainly what happened after YA-EB’s hug in ep 15. They left it out to fuel TaeBi shipper hope, but it was probably really important for YA-EB. I decided to infer that EB told him that still wanted to move and transfer schools. As for his feelings, YA probably told her that he would wait for her and that he understood that she must be confused and that he doesn’t like her because she had the name GEB. She couldn’t accept his feelings then because of EunByul and she couldn’t reject him because she knows that she does like him. And while walking her home, they probably had some mutual understanding that they can still see/talk to each other normally. So YA wasn’t being pushy at all when he texted her so that he can walk her home. 

Why did YA grab her wrist? It wasn’t right for him to do so and I thought it was out of character for a while. He should have waited for her to say something first. But I think it goes back to YA’s misunderstanding about how mutual TK-EB’s friendship is. YA respected this enough to tell TK about him pursuing EB, but the fact that TK started attending the same academy as EB when she never mentioned this to YA might seem a little too excessive in YA’s POV. EB clearly did not reject YA and even texted him her location so YA felt that TK might be too pushy and his natural protective instinct to “save” EB kicked in. 

As for EunByul, she probably knew EB had not yet given YA a reply and asked whether YA met with EB to receive her reply about his feelings for her. The answer was so obvious to EunByul and she didn’t understand EB’s hesitation so she just straight out asked EB whether she liked YA. This connects to the bridge scene where EB finally gives YA her reply about her feelings. Good thing she straight out tells him that she does like him.  

Now I know why not everyone understands YA-EB. In addition to their subtlety that some need to squint to see, there are missing gaps in the narrative that viewers have to infer to understand.

In the end it was sloppy writing/editing + succumbing to pressure of TaeBi shippers that resulted in such a reaction.

I know that Nam Joo Hyuk may not be a good actor, but I feel that he's actually okay, not bad. I've seen worst. When he acts i understand what he's trying to portray. So people shouldn't blame it on his acting because he's already trying hard with so little that he has, and no matter how good his acting is, it can't save sloppy writing.

The peck on the cheek (and please, its not even a kiss on the lips- dont understand why its such a big deal) by TK should not have happened and if there's anyone to be blamed it should be TK himself for refusing to listen. EBI already told him VERY clearly in Ep 13 in Tongyeang that she cannot return his feelings but she thanked him for being a friend and she even wanted to shake on it. TK refused and instead changed the subject. EBI tried asking him how long he was going to behave in such a way but he brushed it off. Looking back now the writer had already given us plenty of hints who was endgame because in the same episode we see YA making peace with EBYUL and his feelings for EBI more or less sealed when his thoughts flashback ed to the hospital scene where he had a glimpse of EBI'S feelings. Remember he was also excited when he thought he was meeting up with EBI on the bridge at night but it turned out to be EBYUL instead. We could see that he had had enough of EBYUL'S inconsiderate actions and he was mad enough to walk away from her this time, and not hang around trying to please her. And the icing on the cake as to how he feels about EBI was SY voicing out those thoughts- that he got into an accident because it was about EBI and not EBYUL. My guess was it was at that moment that he realised that his choice and only one choice was EBi. And I love how we see the anguish and worry on his face as to how SY was going to reveal the truth about his feelings for EBI to EBYUL. NJH definitely did a wonderful job in acting as YA because his actions are more subtle and we rely more on his facial expressions to understand his thought process whereas for TK is the direct approach-which is simpler to do and anyone with some acting exposure would be able to handle. So yeah. For me NJH to an awesome job.

The peck on the cheek (and please, its not even a kiss on the lips- dont understand why its such a big deal) by TK should not have happened and if there's anyone to be blamed it should be TK himself for refusing to listen. EBI already told him VERY clearly in Ep 13 in Tongyeang that she cannot return his feelings but she thanked him for being a friend and she even wanted to shake on it. TK refused and instead changed the subject. EBI tried asking him how long he was going to behave in such a way but he brushed it off. Looking back now the writer had already given us plenty of hints who was endgame because in the same episode we see YA making peace with EBYUL and his feelings for EBI more or less sealed when his thoughts flashback ed to the hospital scene where he had a glimpse of EBI'S feelings. Remember he was also excited when he thought he was meeting up with EBI on the bridge at night but it turned out to be EBYUL instead. We could see that he had had enough of EBYUL'S inconsiderate actions and he was mad enough to walk away from her this time, and not hang around trying to please her. And the icing on the cake as to how he feels about EBI was SY voicing out those thoughts- that he got into an accident because it was about EBI and not EBYUL. My guess was it was at that moment that he realised that his choice and only one choice was EBi. And I love how we see the anguish and worry on his face as to how SY was going to reveal the truth about his feelings for EBI to EBYUL. NJH definitely did a wonderful job in acting as YA because his actions are more subtle and we rely more on his facial expressions to understand his thought process whereas for TK is the direct approach-which is simpler to do and anyone with some acting exposure would be able to handle. So yeah. For me NJH to an awesome job.

I know right! I actually can detect the subtle changes in his expressions, and when he's angry, his eyes tear up and become red and I just get so caught up with the emotions he's feeling... When people don't get what they want, they just want to find someone to blame and they blame Nam Joo Hyuk :(

Since we have no YiBi this week, I made another video, and now it's Yi Ahn focus!

He was the male lead but the writers didn't really give him a chance to shine... So I decided to make him the male lead of my video haha :) 

Hope you guys like it!

Guest powerpuff75_stv

Since we have no YiBi this week, I made another video, and now it's Yi Ahn focus!

He was the male lead but the writers didn't really give him a chance to shine... So I decided to make him the male lead of my video haha :) 

Hope you guys like it!

Good job on it!!! I really like it :))  So sweet of you to make him his own MV.  You should post it on his blog or Facebook or something.

Hope you guys like it!

Good job on it!!! I really like it :))  So sweet of you to make him his own MV.  You should post it blog or Facebook or something.

Thanks for liking it :) I really miss the drama... wish we had more YiBi moments sighh

Archived